Windows 10: I can't find the correct graphics driver

Discus and support I can't find the correct graphics driver in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; Hi Please help I have upgraded my Lenovo Lenovo 330 81D7004UUK. I have put in a 750 GB ssd and loaded win eight. My driver according to my sytem info... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by dronie, Sep 26, 2019.

1. dronie Win User

I can't find the correct graphics driver

Hi Please help I have upgraded my Lenovo Lenovo 330 81D7004UUK. I have put in a 750 GB ssd and loaded win eight. My driver according to my sytem info is AMD R5 but on the AMD site there are loads of different drivers I can't locate the one I need. Lenovo support when I got there tells me the driver is installed. it is not Device Manager shows windows base adapter I do how ever and always have done two diferent OS on the same drive. Win 10 is on c drive a second partition runs win eight. I am getting used to win 10 but win eight is easer at times with my hands being slightly bent. so any help would be greatfuuly pleasing to me thank all.

:)

dronie, Sep 26, 2019

2. Intel Graphic Driver Update

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

We do understand your concern and we will be happy to help you regarding this.

Please answer the below questions:

• What exactly happens when you launch the game?
    • Do you get any error message?

I request you to try the following steps:

Uninstall and Reinstall the Graphics Card Drivers.

Step 1: Uninstall the Graphics Card
    Drivers

• Right click on Start menu.

• Click on “Device Manager” from that list.

• Search for the Graphics Card
      from the device list, right click on it and then select “Uninstall”. On the un-installation window, if you have an option: “Delete the driver software for this device” you may select that and then remove the corrupted drivers
      from the computer.

• Follow the on-screen instructions to complete it and then restart the computer if prompted.
    After the restart, please go ahead with the next steps to install the latest drivers and check if that resolves the issue.

Step 2: Go to the Computer or Graphics Card
    manufacturer’s website and search for the latest Windows 10 drivers available for the
    Graphics Card model and then install it by following the instructions given in the website.

I hope this helps you. If you have any further query in future, feel free to contact us. We will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Amit(Kumar), Sep 26, 2019
  3. Intel HD Graphics Driver

Hi Jim,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

This issue might have caused due to the outdated drivers of the Graphics display card.

Let's try the below steps and check if it helps to resolve the issue.

I would also suggest you to update graphics drivers.

• Press Windows key + X and select
      Device Manager.

• Search for Display Adapters and expand it.

• Right click on the graphics driver
      and select Update driver software.
    Refer:
    How to update the graphics card drivers

If that doesn't help uninstall and reinstall latest graphic driver from manufacturer's website.

Keep us informed if the issue is resolved. We are glad to help you further.

Sachin Venkatesh, Sep 26, 2019
  4. Junaid_A Win User

My radeon HD 8670m graphics card isn´t useable, after windows 10 update

Hi Cadwell,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community forum.

• What is the make and model of the machine?

I suggest you to install the latest graphics drivers from AMD Drivers and Support
    and see if it works. This updated driver serves both the integrated and discrete graphics.

If the drivers fail to install, the possible causes could be:

• Missing critical or recommended Windows Updates.
    • Graphics driver and software conflicts.
    • False positives blocked by anti-virus software.

Make sure, all the Windows Updates are installed and follow the troubleshooting steps listed in
    Troubleshooting Common AMD Graphics Driver Installation Problems and check if it works.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Junaid_A, Sep 26, 2019
Thema:

1. I can't find the correct graphics driver - Similar Threads - can't find correct

2. I can't find my Intel HD Graphic Driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't find my Intel HD Graphic Driver: My Graphics Drivers are very old and I can't find any update for my graphics drivers even when using Intel download utility! I have been searching on Intel's website but I was still unable to find new drivers! Video Adapter: Card Name : IntelR HD Graphics Manufacturer : Intel...
  3. I can't find my Intel HD Graphic Driver

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't find my Intel HD Graphic Driver: My Graphics Drivers are very old and I can't find any update for my graphics drivers even when using Intel download utility! I have been searching on Intel's website but I was still unable to find new drivers! Video Adapter: Card Name : IntelR HD Graphics Manufacturer : Intel...
  4. I can't find my Intel HD Graphic Driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. How do I find the correct driver for IntelR HD Graphics.

How do I find the correct driver for IntelR HD Graphics.: I bought my computer from a reputable ISP and it is 1 month old. There is ONLY 1 driver that is not compatible. The driver came pre-loaded. go figure I would like to activate my TPM. I hope that the pictures are discriptive and provide enough information.ThanksGreg...
  6. How do I find the correct driver for IntelR HD Graphics.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I find the correct driver for IntelR HD Graphics.: I bought my computer from a reputable ISP and it is 1 month old. There is ONLY 1 driver that is not compatible. The driver came pre-loaded. go figure I would like to activate my TPM. I hope that the pictures are discriptive and provide enough information.ThanksGreg...
  7. How do I find the correct driver for IntelR HD Graphics.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Windows Update can't find iris graphics driver

Windows Update can't find iris graphics driver: Hi, I have a problem: the intel core i7 1180g7 can't download and update the graphics driver when boot new windows .The device manager display the iris graphics :So how can windows update download the graphics driver?I only want use windows update, not use the driver on...
  9. Windows Update can't find iris graphics driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Update can't find iris graphics driver: Hi, I have a problem: the intel core i7 1180g7 can't download and update the graphics driver when boot new windows .The device manager display the iris graphics :So how can windows update download the graphics driver?I only want use windows update, not use the driver on...
  10. Can't find or install correct Graphic driver for my PC

Can't find or install correct Graphic driver for my PC: I have a Dell Inspiron 15 1564 with Windows 10. Now there was some issue in my PC and I changed my motherboard and now I can't find the graphic driver.... Please help... [IMG] Please tell me the driver for this. Thanking You, Aghaz....