Windows 10: I can't find the Defender Offline scan results.

Discus and support I can't find the Defender Offline scan results. in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hello. I started an offline scan using the Windows Defender in offline mode. The scan was successful, but I dint gat notification, and Windows didnt... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Val So, Jul 1, 2022.

1. Val So Win User

I can't find the Defender Offline scan results.

Hello. I started an offline scan using the Windows Defender in offline mode. The scan was successful, but I dint gat notification, and Windows didnt open a .txt file where the results are. I checked the following path:Windows Defender -> Virus & threat protection -> Protection historyBut there I found only old scan results, not the results from the offline scan.So, can someone help me to find the results from the offline scan?

:)

Val So, Jul 1, 2022

2. Windows Defender Offline scan results?

Just performed a Windows Defender Offline scan and the system rebooted afterwards. How can I check the results since the scan did not indicate any results from the offline scan?

win10freak, Jul 1, 2022
  3. Brink Win User
    Windows Defender Offline Scan results?

Ok. I found the log file for a Windows Defender Offline Scan.

It's a MPLog-YYYYMMDD-HHMMSS.log file located in the C:\Windows\Microsoft Antimalware\Support folder.

You will notice D:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows Defender\Offline Scanner towards the top in the opened log file.

I can't find the Defender Offline scan results. [​IMG]

I can't find the Defender Offline scan results. [​IMG]

Brink, Jul 1, 2022
  4. dalchina Win User

dalchina, Jul 1, 2022
Thema:

1. I can't find the Defender Offline scan results. - Similar Threads - can't find Defender

2. Where can I find Windows Defender Offline Scan results?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where can I find Windows Defender Offline Scan results?: Hello, I have done offline scans in the past but I cant find the results for them, any help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-can-i-find-windows-defender-offline-scan/f134e268-a697-4079-83aa-1fd89777328b
  3. Where can I find Windows Defender Offline Scan results?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Where can I find Windows Defender Offline Scan results?: Hello, I have done offline scans in the past but I cant find the results for them, any help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-can-i-find-windows-defender-offline-scan/f134e268-a697-4079-83aa-1fd89777328b
  4. Can't do defender offline scan

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can't do defender offline scan: Whenever I press offline scan, it does the UAC prompt and I accept, but it never restarts the laptop. When I do it from Powershell also it doesn't do anything and says this:...
  5. no scan results for defender offline scan

no scan results for defender offline scan: After performing an offline scan, after rebooting I cannot find the results for the scan. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/no-scan-results-for-defender-offline-scan/cf4765f0-7e06-4d9d-a736-39f1b8e4c695
  6. I can't find the Windows Defender Offline Scan

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I can't find the Windows Defender Offline Scan: My antivirus notified me about the presence of a rootkit in my PC. I deleted it immediately but the file kept reappearing. The antivirus seemed ineffective in removing this malware so I looked it up on Google and I found that this issue can be resolved with the help of...
  7. No results for Win Defender Offline Scan....WHY?

No results for Win Defender Offline Scan....WHY?: No results for Win Defender Offline Scan....WHY? Memory Integrity will not start....NEW computer. HP 17.... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/no-results-for-win-defender-offline-scanwhy/d85fb507-90bb-4159-b2a8-2266b9931979
  8. Windows Defender Offline Scan results?

Windows Defender Offline Scan results?: Just did a Windows Defender Offline Scan and wondering what the results are? All it showed during the scan was how many files are being scanned and the percentage completed. That is all. Even if no threats were detected, at least it should notify that no threats were...
  9. Windows Defender Offline scan results?

Windows Defender Offline scan results?: Just performed a Windows Defender Offline scan and the system rebooted afterwards. How can I check the results since the scan did not indicate any results from the offline scan? 129683
  10. Ran Offline Virus Scan, Can Find No Results of Scan

Ran Offline Virus Scan, Can Find No Results of Scan: Windows 10 Pro: Tried running an offline scan today on a newly-built PC. When I returned I found Windows had booted to the desktop but there was no 'results' report on what offline scan had found or didn't find. How do I get the results of an offline scan?...