Windows 10: I cant find the file named unpuxworker.exe in System32 folder

Discus and support I cant find the file named unpuxworker.exe in System32 folder in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; This file is from a windows update but its not in my System32 folder where it should be, is this normal?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by CHE3T0HCR4FT, Mar 24, 2020.

1. I cant find the file named unpuxworker.exe in System32 folder

This file is from a windows update but its not in my System32 folder where it should be, is this normal?

:)

CHE3T0HCR4FT, Mar 24, 2020

2. SLI with different cards

Here is what is did
    step 1:
    I cant find the file named unpuxworker.exe in System32 folder 1516036961984-png.png

step 2:
    I cant find the file named unpuxworker.exe in System32 folder 1516036994068-png.png

:/ i dont get this doe ?

okay ive done the same thing as you but i cant put the file back into the folder

• Copy nvlddmkm.sys in C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_5518e59e8d3b48f4\ to C:\Windows\System32\drivers\ and replace the existing one.
    that thing

gamingturkey1, Mar 24, 2020
  3. dark2099 Win User
    Generating a .txt based file list in Windows 7

I want to be able to generate a .txt file that lists all the files and folders in a specific folder on my PC, but don't know the name of any programs that do that. Searched on google a bit and came up with this guide, but it's for XP and I can't seem to find some of the folder options to modify the .bat file. Any suggestions? Thanks

http://www.theeldergeek.com/file_list_generator.htm

EDIT: The .bat file will do what I want if it is in the folder I want to do it in, but the option I want to add is having the right click option that it shows.

dark2099, Mar 24, 2020
  4. I cant find the file named unpuxworker.exe in System32 folder

unpuxworker

Hi David,

As our initial troubleshooting step, we suggest that you try to recover the folder by following the steps provided under the
    If you still can’t find your files, you may need to restore them from a backup section in this

article

Feel free to write to us if you face any issues related to Windows.

Dennis Mop, Mar 24, 2020
Thema:

I cant find the file named unpuxworker.exe in System32 folder

1. I cant find the file named unpuxworker.exe in System32 folder - Similar Threads - cant find file

2. I cant open .exe files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant open .exe files: hello, My issue i am having is that no matter what i cannot open .exe files. or more lie files specifically from github or so i know of. I have tried a number of "solutions".1. Check for MalwareMalware or viruses can sometimes cause .exe files not to run. Running a full...
  3. I cant open .exe files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cant open .exe files: hello, My issue i am having is that no matter what i cannot open .exe files. or more lie files specifically from github or so i know of. I have tried a number of "solutions".1. Check for MalwareMalware or viruses can sometimes cause .exe files not to run. Running a full...
  4. Erore : windows cant find WinCRT32.exe or LibCache32.exe

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Erore : windows cant find WinCRT32.exe or LibCache32.exe: HelloI have been facing these two errors while working with my system several times.I have try the following commands in Command prompt but problem is still not solved .sfc /scannowDISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /ScanhealthDISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image...
  5. Erore : windows cant find WinCRT32.exe or LibCache32.exe

Erore : windows cant find WinCRT32.exe or LibCache32.exe: HelloI have been facing these two errors while working with my system several times.I have try the following commands in Command prompt but problem is still not solved .sfc /scannowDISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /ScanhealthDISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image...
  6. Erore : windows cant find WinCRT32.exe or LibCache32.exe

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. cant name or rename folders or files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cant name or rename folders or files: hi ,whenever i create a new folder it just creates as "new folder" then when i try to rename it ,i press rename and it doesn't do noting not even a error message also when i try SHIFT = LEFT CLICK on it ,it doesnt do noting. also i cant rename all my other files please...
  8. cant name or rename folders or files

cant name or rename folders or files: hi ,whenever i create a new folder it just creates as "new folder" then when i try to rename it ,i press rename and it doesn't do noting not even a error message also when i try SHIFT = LEFT CLICK on it ,it doesnt do noting. also i cant rename all my other files please...
  9. i cant find my desktop files and folders

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    i cant find my desktop files and folders: hi.. I have a serious problem! today morning we have a Power cut .. i was working on some e-learining materials then after 1.5 hours the power came again and I open the pc. and the surprise was that most of my desktop files and folders are gone! but when i serch files i can...
  10. Changing file name changes the folder name AND cannot find the folder

in Windows 10 Support
    Changing file name changes the folder name AND cannot find the folder: Two odd things are happen to my files: 1. Changing only the file name in explorer changes the folder name 2. I cannot locate the directory (possibly a library) Here's what is happening in explorer: I search for the text OLD, the results come up: file=IMG_3654.JPG folder...