Windows 10: i cant find the ¨for developers¨ setting

Discus and support i cant find the ¨for developers¨ setting in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; my computer dosent have the ¨ for developers¨ setting, I've tried to find it with tutorials but it is not where it should be.... how can I get or find... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by mariananoguera, Jul 30, 2019.

1. i cant find the ¨for developers¨ setting

my computer dosent have the ¨ for developers¨ setting, I've tried to find it with tutorials but it is not where it should be.... how can I get or find it

:)

mariananoguera, Jul 30, 2019
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jul 30, 2019
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jul 30, 2019
  4. i cant find the ¨for developers¨ setting

How to enable developer mode in Windows 10

Hi Roshan,

Thank you for posting in Community.

We are glad to provide the assistance required to help resolve the issue.

For now, I suggest that you perform the steps below to enable Developer Mode via Group Policy and check.

1. Open Group Policy Editor and navigate to the following setting:

Local Computer Policy > Computer Configuration > Administrative Templates > Windows Components > App Package Deployment

2. You will need to edit and Enable the following two policies

• Allow all trusted apps to install
    • Allows development of Windows Store apps and installing them from an integrated development environment (IDE

Hope this helps

Vanessa Sohtun, Jul 30, 2019
Thema:

i cant find the ¨for developers¨ setting

1. i cant find the ¨for developers¨ setting - Similar Threads - cant find ¨for

2. why cant i find the high performance setting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why cant i find the high performance setting: So I want to make a high performance setting on windows 11, but I cannot make one nor find one to see. like there is nothing there but balanced. i create a new power plan but its only balanced that can be chosen. Does anyone know how to solve this?...
  3. why cant i find the high performance setting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why cant i find the high performance setting: So I want to make a high performance setting on windows 11, but I cannot make one nor find one to see. like there is nothing there but balanced. i create a new power plan but its only balanced that can be chosen. Does anyone know how to solve this?...
  4. I cant find the option to set 4k in display settings

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    I cant find the option to set 4k in display settings: Hello, today I connected my 4k TV to my PC along with a 1080p monitor. Initially the TV showed 4k at 30hz. Since the TV was rated for 4k at 60Hz, I changed the connection to a display port 1.4 on my PC and it briefly started showing 4k at 60Hz until I started playing a game...
  5. Cant enable developer mode

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cant enable developer mode: [ATTACH] Hello, I am unable to enable developer settings. It says "some of these settings are hidden or managed by you organization" and I am not part of any organization so I am unable to understand why it even shows me this. Is this because I am using Windows 10 Home?...
  6. Cant find the setting to turn on Bluetooth

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cant find the setting to turn on Bluetooth: Hi, After I updated my Windows 10, I am unable to find the switch to turn on my laptop's Bluetooth. Please refer to the below screenshot of the Bluetooth setting. [ATTACH] Windows build info: [ATTACH]...
  7. cant find setting to change color of email

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cant find setting to change color of email: my tool bar does not match the one in the examples... can't find it.... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-find-setting-to-change-color-of-email/a60b370b-2093-4b45-b6b6-ad419a4c790c
  8. I cant find PalmCheck

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I cant find PalmCheck: So Im trying to use my Keyboard and touchpad at the same time and it doesn't work. Ive tried looking for the PalmChecker that's supposed to be below sensitivity in the settings panel. The thing is Palmchecker isn't there at all and ive tried turning the sensitivity down and I...
  9. I cant find BIOS uefi setting in advance setting in windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I cant find BIOS uefi setting in advance setting in windows 10: [ATTACH] I cant find the BIOS UEFI settings in advanced setting in windows 10. Please how do I fix this. Please help. Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-find-bios-uefi-setting-in-advance-setting/9467be6f-6e77-431d-8251-d7aada9736e3
  10. I cant find palmcheck on my touchpad settings.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I cant find palmcheck on my touchpad settings.: Hi, I wanted to play games on my touchpad but whenever i hold down a button on my keyboard the mouse wont move. Ive looked it up online and it says to disable palmcheck everywhere but whenever i look at my touchpad settings there is no palmcheck. I have Synaptics pointing...