Windows 10: I can't find the .minecraft file in roaming.

Discus and support I can't find the .minecraft file in roaming. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I can't find the .minecraft file in roaming. I have tried using the run command on my computer, but it says it can not find it. If anyone could give... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Kaocat, Jul 29, 2020.

1. Kaocat Win User

I can't find the .minecraft file in roaming.

I can't find the .minecraft file in roaming. I have tried using the run command on my computer, but it says it can not find it.

If anyone could give any advice, that would be very helpful.

:)

Kaocat, Jul 29, 2020
  2. Barman58 Win User

Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, Jul 29, 2020
  3. can not find script file C:users\user\appdata\roaming\system.vbs

My pc always show the popup, can not find script file C:users\user\appdata\roaming\system.vbs, Please suggest a solution.

Dr. SurasidhBoonchunone, Jul 29, 2020
  4. comet424 Win User

cant restore my Minecraft Folder the .minecraft folder i copy back but minecraft cant see it

hi

I had harddrive failure then had a pc go down

so I backed up my files and I built a new computer

I installed Minecraft and I copied the .Minecraft folder in the user\appdata\roaming

but Minecraft doesn't see how do you important or make Minecraft to read the .Minecraft folder in roaming

is there a special app.. I tried to find online no one talks about this all this import etc.. but that doesn't help when u cant do that when all u can do is backup the .Minecraft folder

any help be good

comet424, Jul 29, 2020
Thema:

1. I can't find the .minecraft file in roaming. - Similar Threads - can't find minecraft

2. I Have The Gamepass, can't find Minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I Have The Gamepass, can't find Minecraft: So I just got the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for PC but when I go to the Xbox app and search for Minecraft I only see Minecraft Dungeons. I then go to check on the Microsoft Store with the same account and it says I don't own the game, despite it saying the game is a part of the...
  3. I can't find where to re-download Minecraft?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't find where to re-download Minecraft?: Hello, I built a new pc recently and I have been following the directions I've seen online for how to redownload minecraft. However, when I go to the Microsoft Store page like the instructions say, there is no 3 dots next to my profile to take me to my library to redownload...
  4. i can't find the .minecraft folder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i can't find the .minecraft folder: I can't find the .minecraft folder yes, all steps if you wanna help, note that im in the starter version and also 1.16.4 wait im in windows 10 too https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-find-the-minecraft-folder/2ddeed8d-8688-41af-8582-d219c44a7383
  5. How do I find Minecraft files?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I find Minecraft files?: I bought Minecraft from the Official Microsoft store. and cant find the minecraft files, and can only see it in the windows menu, im trying to mod it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-find-minecraft-files/ddbd2f25-2c90-457f-9ecf-d371525e8f58
  6. I Can't Find .minecraft Folder Minecraft For Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I Can't Find .minecraft Folder Minecraft For Windows 10: I Tried to look for the .minecraft Folder in %appdata% but could not find it. I Have Show hidden folders on but still Could not find it. I tried C:\Users\User\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MinecraftUWP_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalState\games\com.mojang But It was still not...
  7. Can't find script file: AppData\Roaming

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can't find script file: AppData\Roaming: [ATTACH] Please help me find solution to this. I am curious enough to try new things on my laptop and suddenly in that this problem arise. Will it affect my hard drive data?...
  8. Can't find 'Roaming' in %appdata%

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't find 'Roaming' in %appdata%: Hello, I have 3 profile pictures in my 'Your info' in Settings. I want to delete 2 pictures and keep 1. I asked someone and they told me to go to File Explorer and go to: C:Users/my name/App Data/Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\AccountPictures The thing is, when i open App...
  9. I redeemed the minecraft for windows 10 but i can't find it

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I redeemed the minecraft for windows 10 but i can't find it: I redeemed it in January of 2016, which worked then, im still using the same @live account, i decided to download it on a new device but it says i never even bought it, but it says i used the code, it doesn't appear in purchase history either so what do I do?...
  10. can't find script file C:\Users\praji\AppData\Roaming\libraries\Microsoft RunitimeUpdate.vbe

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    can't find script file C:\Users\praji\AppData\Roaming\libraries\Microsoft RunitimeUpdate.vbe: In my recent days, i'm getting this error message can't find script file C:\Users\praji\AppData\Roaming\libraries\MicrosoftRunitimeUpdate.vbe on startup of my laptop [Acer Predator Helios 300] i need a solution for this! anyone help me! [IMG]...