Windows 10: I can't find the refund button on my purchase of Forza Horizon 4 in the order History tab

Discus and support I can't find the refund button on my purchase of Forza Horizon 4 in the order History tab in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; As the subject says there is not option for the refund and when i tried to talk to "contact us" they didn't respond can someone just help me get this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by AyushBhatt, May 15, 2020.

1. I can't find the refund button on my purchase of Forza Horizon 4 in the order History tab

As the subject says there is not option for the refund and when i tried to talk to "contact us" they didn't respond can someone just help me get this issue cleared.

:)

AyushBhatt, May 15, 2020
  2. jiean1 Win User

Refund for Forza Horizon 4

Hello, I want to refund Forza Horizon 4 as the game is not working as it should for me, but I couldn't find the refund button for it. Can I have it refunded as quick as possible?

jiean1, May 15, 2020
  3. LukasPN Win User
    Query related to refund of Forza Horizon 7

I have asked this once before, but didn't really get a good answer, so I am asking again.

Is it possible to get either a refund on Forza 7 or change it to Forza Horizon 4?

***Original title: Can I get a refund on Forza 7***

LukasPN, May 15, 2020
  4. I can't find the refund button on my purchase of Forza Horizon 4 in the order History tab

saving forza horizon 4

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand how difficult it can be when the feature does not work the way it is supposed to.

I would suggest you to post Forza Horizon 4 query on Forza Horizon 4 forum. Please post this question in the

Forza Horizon
    forum, where we have the engineers with the expertise to provide solutions for this issue.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Aditya_Roy, May 15, 2020
Thema:

I can't find the refund button on my purchase of Forza Horizon 4 in the order History tab

1. I can't find the refund button on my purchase of Forza Horizon 4 in the order History tab - Similar Threads - can't find refund

2. I can’t find a purchase in order history

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I can’t find a purchase in order history: Hello I purchased modern warfare today at 2:08pm. It’s charged to my card, and I was just wondering if I could get a refund ? I downloaded it for prop hunt but we could find it. I went to the website to look for how to refund. It said go to order history, so I went there. I...
  3. I can’t find a purchase in order history

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can’t find a purchase in order history: Hello I purchased modern warfare today at 2:08pm. It’s charged to my card, and I was just wondering if I could get a refund ? I downloaded it for prop hunt but we could find it. I went to the website to look for how to refund. It said go to order history, so I went there. I...
  4. Refund for forza horizon 4

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Refund for forza horizon 4: So i installed the game in September and ever since i played maybe over 2 hours and got bored of it so i wanted to know have any people managed to refund it and how...
  5. Refund for forza horizon 4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Refund for forza horizon 4: So i installed the game in September and ever since i played maybe over 2 hours and got bored of it so i wanted to know have any people managed to refund it and how...
  6. I can't find my Forza Horizon 4 is installed folder

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I can't find my Forza Horizon 4 is installed folder: I installed Forza Horizon 4 using Xbox game pass two days ago on my d drive but I can't find the installed folder. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-find-my-forza-horizon-4-is-installed-folder/ba3ead14-8124-4b73-9fef-dec50666aa77
  7. Forza Horizon 4 Refund

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Forza Horizon 4 Refund: I've had enough with forza horizon 4, let me refund it i've tried downloading it for 5 weeks and it still isnt able to finish downloading, fix your goddamn store https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/forza-horizon-4-refund/0c534cba-5fdc-41b2-891c-8e81459366c2
  8. forza horizon 4 pc . purchased but wont download

in Windows 10 Gaming
    forza horizon 4 pc . purchased but wont download: hi i have bought the ultimate edition of forza but i cant install from microsoft site! all my problems are shown in pics below. help is appreciated thankyou.[IMG][ATTACH]...
  9. Can't Install Forza Horizon 4 Demo

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't Install Forza Horizon 4 Demo: When I go to download the demo I select my computer to install and it says "we're trying to install to the selected device(s)" and gives me the option to click ok but no downloading or installation progress bar and I cannot find Forza anywhere on my computer or in the windows...
  10. Forza Horizon 4 Pre-order (Windows 10)

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 Pre-order (Windows 10): I preordered FH4 a while ago, and while i got the game and everything belonging to the game as well the Formula-D Car Pack für FM7 is still missing. When i select the car pack in Forza 7 it sets me to the Buy FH4 page which tells me that i already bought the game. I was...