Windows 10: I can't find the saves for game pass games ANYWHERE!

Discus and support I can't find the saves for game pass games ANYWHERE! in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have looked all over appdata and all the common places for the saves to be, they are not there, all I want to do is backup the save from Hollow... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ObbleBobble, Mar 16, 2021.

1. I can't find the saves for game pass games ANYWHERE!

I have looked all over appdata and all the common places for the saves to be, they are not there, all I want to do is backup the save from Hollow Knight: voidheart edition.

Please do NOT close this thread without properly answering this question, I don't want you to tell me that it is usually in packages or something, I have looked everywhere already, the saves are not visible and the game does not have xbox live support so the save must be somewhere on my laptop. All I want to know is: where?

:)

ObbleBobble, Mar 16, 2021

2. Can't install games with game pass

Hi Ashenath,

If you can’t install Game Pass Games on your PC, follow these suggestions:

Check if you have the right Game Pass

Clear Cache of Xbox Game Pass App

Update to the latest Windows 10 version,viz v1903

Admin privileges for Games

Give Admin privileges for Games

Check Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter

Repair Game if it keeps crashing or doesn’t work

Cannot Sign in to Xbox Live

If these steps didn't work, you can visit this link for further information:

https://www.thewindowsclub.com/cant-install-gam...

Feel free to give me feedback about this issue.

Thanks and regards,

RichardGuerzon, Mar 16, 2021
  3. Dboy352 Win User
    Xbox Game Pass PC Game Save Location

Does anyone know where the games downloaded from the xbox game pass pc save to? When you select to install a game it asks what drive you want to save to if you have multiple. I always select it to save to my HDD and not my SSD. But I had to reinstall my
    xbox game pass app (which was on my ssd) and now it does not recognize my games and I cannot find the game files on the HDD.

Also is there a way to tell xbox game pass for pc where to look for the files so it does not need to be downloaded again?

Dboy352, Mar 16, 2021
  4. I can't find the saves for game pass games ANYWHERE!

PC game pass

Hi NLH1

I'm Wilfredo S an Independent Advisor

I can suggest the following directly from the xbox support page

Troubleshoot game installations on Windows 10

RESTART YOUR PC

As basic as this is, a simple restart can set many things right.

ERROR MESSAGE

If there’s a download error, first try downloading again.

If the installation keeps failing, in most cases you’ll see an error code with a message. These are generally 10-character codes that start with “0x.” For example, 0xC03F7003.

FOR GAME PASS GAMES, CHECK THE STATUS OF YOUR PLAN

To install games from Xbox Game Pass, you must have an active Xbox Game Pass Ultimate or Xbox Game Pass for PC (Beta) plan.

Make sure you’re signed in to Microsoft Store and/or the Xbox (Beta) app—whichever you’re installing from.

Make sure your Xbox Game Pass membership is current by signing in and checking the status.

Make sure your PC is online. If needed, see Fix network connection issues in Windows.

Source>>
    https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/games-apps/t...

I hope it helps you

Wilfredo_Soto, Mar 16, 2021
Thema:

I can't find the saves for game pass games ANYWHERE!

1. I can't find the saves for game pass games ANYWHERE! - Similar Threads - can't find saves

2. Can't play my game pass games.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't play my game pass games.: Got game pass from discord nitro so i downloaded some games but none of the games work. when i press play it starts launching and asks me to sign in so i press my account to login then it boots me and say "sign in to play this game". I have tried repairing all things xbox....
  3. I used to be able to save Game Pass games to D drive. I can't anymore. And no, changing...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I used to be able to save Game Pass games to D drive. I can't anymore. And no, changing...: It'll accept the D drive when I change settings...... then when I try to install, it gives me the middle finger and says "No, C drive. No, I don't care if the drive is small and only for Windows. C DRIVE ONLY!!!!"And when I go back to settings, it's been changed back to C...
  4. I used to be able to save Game Pass games to D drive. I can't anymore. And no, changing...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I used to be able to save Game Pass games to D drive. I can't anymore. And no, changing...: It'll accept the D drive when I change settings...... then when I try to install, it gives me the middle finger and says "No, C drive. No, I don't care if the drive is small and only for Windows. C DRIVE ONLY!!!!"And when I go back to settings, it's been changed back to C...
  5. I used to be able to save Game Pass games to D drive. I can't anymore. And no, changing...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Can't uninstall game from Game Pass

Can't uninstall game from Game Pass: Hi.Reently i unistalled game "The Ascend" via "Xbox App". Today I realized that I still have game on a disc in WindowsApps folder. I have full acces to WindowsApp folder, but It is impossible to unistall the CurveDigital.TheAscent... folder. It shows that I need access.I...
  7. Game Pass- Saved Games after Windows reinstall

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game Pass- Saved Games after Windows reinstall: Apologies as I know this question has been asked before, but most of the answers are a couple years old and I'm looking to determine whether the answer has since changed.I am a Game Pass subscriber and have several games installed to non-OS drives. My OS drive seems to be...
  8. Game Pass- Saved Games after Windows reinstall

Game Pass- Saved Games after Windows reinstall: Apologies as I know this question has been asked before, but most of the answers are a couple years old and I'm looking to determine whether the answer has since changed.I am a Game Pass subscriber and have several games installed to non-OS drives. My OS drive seems to be...
  9. Can't install games with game pass

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't install games with game pass: When I try to install some games from the store available with the game pass, the install button is greyed out. How do I download these games? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-install-games-with-game-pass/98acdb61-3939-4c5e-837f-6393c44f5eb2
  10. Xbox Game Pass PC Game Save Location

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Xbox Game Pass PC Game Save Location: Does anyone know where the games downloaded from the xbox game pass pc save to? When you select to install a game it asks what drive you want to save to if you have multiple. I always select it to save to my HDD and not my SSD. But I had to reinstall my xbox game pass app...