Windows 10: I can't find the Sticky Notes back up files on my computer!

Discus and support I can't find the Sticky Notes back up files on my computer! in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I don't know if there was a problem with the setup of my sticky notes before, but I had been using them for years without any problems. Then, last... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MeraleeCrowl, Oct 7, 2019.

1. I can't find the Sticky Notes back up files on my computer!

I don't know if there was a problem with the setup of my sticky notes before, but I had been using them for years without any problems. Then, last week, there was an update for my computer and I couldn't even get Sticky Notes to open up.

I figured out how to reset it, but after that, it wanted me to log in. I've tried every email address I ever could have used (even going back to my yahoo email from the 90s) and NOTHING is bringing up my notes!

I've read online to look for the "stickynotes.snt" file, but I'm not having any luck with that either.

:)

MeraleeCrowl, Oct 7, 2019
  2. Xylee Del Win User

sticky notes

Hello,

Sticky notes may have encountered a system file corruption that caused this. We suggest that you run the

Windows app troubleshooter
    for this issue. Meanwhile, we also recommend that you reset your Sticky Notes app by following the steps below:

• Click the Windows icon and click Settings.
    • Click System, and then click Apps & features on the left menu.
    • Click on Sticky Notes on the list found on your right menu, click
      Advanced options link, and click the Reset button.
    • Click the Reset button again when you see the confirmation dialog to reset Sticky Notes app.
    • Close the Settings window and check your Sticky Notes app.

Let us know the results.

Xylee Del, Oct 7, 2019
  3. Xylee Del Win User
    sticky notes

Thank you for getting back to us. To recover Sticky Notes backup from plum.sqlite, kindly try the steps below:

• Find and open plum.sqlite file with Notepad, Microsoft Word or Wordpad.
    • View and find the lost notes in the plum.sqlite file, copy the exact notes that you lost and and paste to a new Sticky Notes so to recover it.

Kindly get back to us and let know the results.

Xylee Del, Oct 7, 2019
  4. I can't find the Sticky Notes back up files on my computer!

Sticky Note Error?

Hi,

To further help you with your concern about the sticky note, we suggest using System File Checking in Windows 10. Kindly follow the steps below:

• Right-click (or press and hold) the Start button, then select Command Prompt (Admin)
    • Enter sfc /scannow (note the space between "sfc" and "/").

Let us know how it goes.

Wilfred Mac, Oct 7, 2019
Thema:

I can't find the Sticky Notes back up files on my computer!

1. I can't find the Sticky Notes back up files on my computer! - Similar Threads - can't find Sticky

2. What is up with Sticky notes?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What is up with Sticky notes?: From now on if I use sticky notes I get 1 window per note. I use Alt + Tab a lot to scroll through my Windows. But now I have to scroll through like 20 tabs because I have 18 sticky notes opened. It is using version 3.7.142.0 I have to switch back to 3.1.46.0 to use the old...
  3. Fully reset my computer but backed up my files to an SD card. Can I recover my sticky notes?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Fully reset my computer but backed up my files to an SD card. Can I recover my sticky notes?: So I was having problems with my computer that I thought could have been something I'd downloaded. I fully reset my computer (and did not keep personal files), but before that I used the backup option in windows settings and put that onto an SD card. I completely forgot to...
  4. Sticky Notes pop-ups

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Sticky Notes pop-ups: Over the last week, I have seen a pop-up offering contacts with "interested ladies in my area" and the only thing that appears to close them is to end sticky notes. Avast and Malwarebytes don't seem to offer any help. Could my copy of 'Sticky Notes' be compromised? If so,...
  5. Back up Sticky Notes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Back up Sticky Notes: I use Microsoft Sticky Notes a lot and want to routinely back them up. I'm having no success with any of the methods I've found. I found the Sticky Notes folder under the Microsoft folder, but after trying it one time I can no longer find it. I also have no StickyNotes.snt...
  6. Sticky Notes. After a reset I can't import my notes.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sticky Notes. After a reset I can't import my notes.: After a Sticky Notes upgrade two weeks ago, my Sticky Notes files did not continue to load on startup as I had previously configured. They appeared in the task bar as closed windows and I had to open them every startup (four of them). When trying to re-configure to get my...
  7. Sticky Notes not on computer

Sticky Notes not on computer: Recently obtained a Windows 10 computer. Used to be able to have Sticky Notes on previous Windows 8.1 computer. Tried to search for Sticky Notes but it is not listed on computer at all. There is only option to install Sticky Notes 8 from Microsoft Store which I don't want to....
  8. Sticky Notes- can't create notes

Sticky Notes- can't create notes: When I open the Sticky Notes application I can open the sticky note list, but cannot create any notes. I have terminated the program in settings and re-opened, reset the application in the settings, removed and re-downloaded the application from the app store, and reset the...
  9. Finding an accidentally deleted Sticky Note

Finding an accidentally deleted Sticky Note: Hi, I accidentally deleted a sticky note and I had apparently disabled the permission before delete feature. I tried this – C:\Users\[Windows Userame]\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Sticky Notes and Windows + R with Sticky Notes but the Sticky Notes folder does not exist....
  10. Sticky Notes Doesn't Open My Backed Up plum.sqlite Notes

Sticky Notes Doesn't Open My Backed Up plum.sqlite Notes: Hi! I backed up my plum.sqlite file and tried transferring it to another Windows 10. Inside the file, I can see that the info with all my text is within the code but when I open Sticky Notes, only 1 blank note appears, not any of my past notes. Is there a way to resolve...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cant find my sticky notes back up