Windows 10: i cant find the touch keyboard option (the keyboard with emoji)?

Discus and support i cant find the touch keyboard option (the keyboard with emoji)? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; i cant find the touch keyboard option (the keyboard with emoji)! its neither on the right hand side of the taskbar, it simply got disappeared.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by AnkitaBasu, Sep 8, 2018.

1. AnkitaBasu Win User

i cant find the touch keyboard option (the keyboard with emoji)?

i cant find the touch keyboard option (the keyboard with emoji)! its neither on the right hand side of the taskbar, it simply got disappeared.

:)

AnkitaBasu, Sep 8, 2018
  2. Jaune Bel Win User

How to fix emoji keyboard not showing up using shortcut

Hi,

This issue is often caused by a corrupted or missing data file. To better isolate if this is a user profile specific or an emerging issue, we suggest that you create a new user profile and try to use the same keyboard shortcut to get the emoji keyboard to
    show up. Here's the link for the steps on how to:
    Set up accounts

In the meantime, we'll give you the steps for a workaround to access the emojis. Here are the steps:

• Right-click on the Taskbar.
    • Select the Show touch keyboard button option and a keyboard icon will show up on your
      Taskbar.
    • Click the keyboard icon and select the emoji button.

Let us know how it goes and we'll assist you further if needed.

Jaune Bel, Sep 8, 2018
  3. JeriMaloneXC Win User
    no emoji button on Touch Keyboard in Windows 10

I can get the touch keyboard but it doesn't show the smiley emoticon .. how do i enable emoticons on it ?

JeriMaloneXC, Sep 8, 2018
  4. ThisIsIdiotic Win User

no emoji button on Touch Keyboard in Windows 10

Found this answer on superuser.com, and it helped me. I didn't have an icon on my taskbar and couldn't find this.

Hope it helps you.

• Right-click on your Taskbar

i cant find the touch keyboard option (the keyboard with emoji)? g3EIc.png

• Select "Show Touch Keyboard button"
    • You should then see the following keyboard if you click the keyboard icon to the far right of your taskbar (left of the clock):

i cant find the touch keyboard option (the keyboard with emoji)? 6kvIe.png

• You can then click the smiley face to open the emoji keyboard.

ThisIsIdiotic, Sep 8, 2018
Thema:

1. i cant find the touch keyboard option (the keyboard with emoji)? - Similar Threads - cant find touch

2. Size of the Touch Keyboard

in Windows 10 Customization
    Size of the Touch Keyboard: Hello, when comparing the size of the Touch keyboard of W10 14393.1593 vs 14393.2430 the new keyboard is about 30% higher. The single character key had a size of 54 Pixel and the new one has a size of 70 Pixel. This effects our software in a bad way. Is there a way to...
  3. touch keyboard

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    touch keyboard: on my dell inspiron 13 5000series, I folded the screen back to activate tablit mode and pressed the touck keyboard icon and a blanc white space appeared on my screen where the keyboard shpuld appear. this disabled rhe icons at the bottom until I converted into laptop mode.i...
  4. Emoji keyboard no longer appears

Emoji keyboard no longer appears: Windows 10 starts differently every day, a problem it has had since the beginning. Many of those examples are recorded here. The latest: how do you get the emoji selection? Yesterday it was the Windows key and the full stop (period). This combination no longer works. What has...
  5. Invisible Touch Keyboard/other keyboard issues

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Invisible Touch Keyboard/other keyboard issues: I have a Lenovo Yoga 920, and recently I have been having a few issues with the on-screen touch keyboard. Firstly, when trying to call up the keyboard it often displays only the shadow effect around where the keyboard should be, but not the actual keyboard. This occurs...
  6. touch keyboard

touch keyboard: Whenever I click my touch keyboard only a plain white box appears they keys do not appear. How do I make it appear again?. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/touch-keyboard/fe4a6d3e-e8a6-43a6-a425-812fafc3e8c7
  7. How do I reset / clear the recent emoji in Touch Keyboard?(W10)

How do I reset / clear the recent emoji in Touch Keyboard?(W10): I am attempting to clear the recent emojis tab so that it becomes blank, as I need that page to be blank as a 'buffer' for a non-savvy individual. I intend to use a batch file and task scheduler to remove the file storing the data with administrative privileges during...
  8. touch screen keyboard

in Windows 10 Support
    touch screen keyboard: I have an old tablet pc, motion computing C5. When I click the keyboard button in the taskbar, the touch screen keyboard comes up. Problem is its the handwriting option, not the default qwerty keyboard. any ideas how to get it back to the default??? I want this when I...
  9. No touch keyboard

in Windows 10 Support
    No touch keyboard: I have a windows tablet which I perhaps unwisely upgraded from Win7 to Win10. Actually Win10 is working just fine except for one problem. The touch keyboard which was in my Win7 system tray is no longer available. Win10 has an icon in the system tray which looks nearly...
  10. Shortcut to emojis on physical keyboard?

in Windows 10 Support
    Shortcut to emojis on physical keyboard?: Hello, Is there a shortcut to the Windows 10 emojis on a physical keyboard? I'm using a Surface 3. I read that Win + . or Win + ; worked but it doesn't for me. 100861