Windows 10: I cant find the wifi option anywhere in my laptop

Discus and support I cant find the wifi option anywhere in my laptop in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My wifi is working fine, but when I go to the network and internet tab, all it shows is that I am not connected, and when I trouble shoot it, it is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ARUN BIJU, Oct 28, 2022.

1. ARUN BIJU Win User

I cant find the wifi option anywhere in my laptop

My wifi is working fine, but when I go to the network and internet tab, all it shows is that I am not connected, and when I trouble shoot it, it is unable to find any issues. I also can't find the wifi option anywhere inside my laptop

:)

ARUN BIJU, Oct 28, 2022

2. I can not find wifi option in my laptop.

1. There is no wifi adapter buttons in my laptop & i also try all step but it is still not working.

mostafijur rahman rakib, Oct 28, 2022
  3. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Oct 28, 2022
  4. cheetahfm Win User

Windows 10 wifi not turning on Acer Aspire laptop

In order to get the list of available wireless networks, you have to:

1. Switch on Connect to suggested open hotspots (see the screenshot in question);
    2. Click on Wifi icon in the right corner. Now you have your networks back.

After that the parameter from Step 1 can be turned off, networks will be listed normally after restarting Wifi.

P.S. I feel rather stupid at the moment. I thought that open hotspots are passwordless hotspots and so are presumably not very safe. So of course I've turned that off during installation.
    Really hard to see any logic in this case.

cheetahfm, Oct 28, 2022
Thema:

1. I cant find the wifi option anywhere in my laptop - Similar Threads - cant find wifi

2. I cant find a cellular option on my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant find a cellular option on my laptop: I cant find celluler option on my laptop and i dont know how to use a sim card with it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-find-a-cellular-option-on-my-laptop/2124ff9b-6197-4f1f-8a00-99b21fcbb9c2
  3. I cant find a cellular option on my laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cant find a cellular option on my laptop: I cant find celluler option on my laptop and i dont know how to use a sim card with it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-find-a-cellular-option-on-my-laptop/2124ff9b-6197-4f1f-8a00-99b21fcbb9c2
  4. No option anywhere to turn wifi on

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No option anywhere to turn wifi on: A few weeks ago my laptop's wifi turned off and there was no option anywhere to turn it back on. No icon in taskbar and nothing in settings. I tried all the methods to turn it back on from other questions people have asked here but nothing worked. After a few days the problem...
  5. I cant see wifi option in my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant see wifi option in my laptop: Hello,I dont what type of glitch this is but I cant see wifi option in my laptop.I restarted it several times but i cant see a way to connect to wifi. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-see-wifi-option-in-my-laptop/51e692c9-ad2d-4fb0-9b39-cbc9747c6606
  6. I cant see wifi option in my laptop

I cant see wifi option in my laptop: Hello,I dont what type of glitch this is but I cant see wifi option in my laptop.I restarted it several times but i cant see a way to connect to wifi. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-see-wifi-option-in-my-laptop/51e692c9-ad2d-4fb0-9b39-cbc9747c6606
  7. I cant see wifi option in my laptop

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  8. I cant find the wifi option anywhere in my laptop

I cant find the wifi option anywhere in my laptop: My wifi is working fine, but when I go to the network and internet tab, all it shows is that I am not connected, and when I trouble shoot it, it is unable to find any issues. I also can't find the wifi option anywhere inside my laptop...
  9. I can not find wifi option in my laptop.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I can not find wifi option in my laptop.: Hi Dear, In my settings, Wifi is missing from the Network & Internet menu.When i connect it with cable it just goes on but does not show the option to see the signal coming form wifi router....
  10. cant find "sleep" option anywhere!?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    cant find "sleep" option anywhere!?: Hi. Today i noticed that there is no sleep option under "power" in START.The same goes for sleep in "advanced power options",there r also no settings under "processor power management". Please help! Thanks in advance....