Windows 10: I can't find the wifi setting in the settings.

Discus and support I can't find the wifi setting in the settings. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So I just got a brand new pc today and I tried to hook it up to my wifi but I could not find the wifi tab in the setting. so how do I get it?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/drtdd, Sep 13, 2020.

1. /u/drtdd Win User

I can't find the wifi setting in the settings.

So I just got a brand new pc today and I tried to hook it up to my wifi but I could not find the wifi tab in the setting. so how do I get it?

submitted by /u/drtdd
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/drtdd, Sep 13, 2020

2. How to set up Wifi? HTC S720

Yes, HTC S620 or HTC Excalibur has wifi built-in. To set up wifi, follow these steps:

• turn the wifi radio on by going to settings>command manager>wifi
    • it should automatically give you the list of available wifi hotspots
    • If the network is protected by key, it will ask you you to enter the key

TarandeepKaur, Sep 13, 2020
  3. Sound card amplification settings

Yeah unfortunately ASUS and Realtek are not stepping up and fixing this it seems. Wherever I see such problems mentioned on forums some users are suggesting just uninstalling the Realtek driver and using the Windows audio driver.

Frag Maniac, Sep 13, 2020
  4. silkstone Win User

At my wits end with WiFi

I did the sme, with the WAP, i disabled DHCP, and assigned a static IP (192.168.1.2), the adsl router already has a static ip set. i followed th guide here: Wireless access point - DD-WRT Wiki to a T, both with and without the reccommended/optional steps.

Still no joy, and i still can't get my desktop to see the wifi router, wth default settings and a direct connection. My laptop views the wifi router fine, with default settings.

Ok i figured i missed a step when changing to the DD-WRT firmware. I didn;t upgrade to the latest version. i'm doing that now, and i'll try to set it up again.

silkstone, Sep 13, 2020
Thema:

1. I can't find the wifi setting in the settings. - Similar Threads - can't find wifi

2. Can't find advanced settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't find advanced settings: I opened edge, went to settings, but 'View advanced settings" was nowhere. This is in reply to "Andre Da Costa" Saying: "Flash is already built into Windows 10, but you might have enable it if you are using Microsoft Edge.Open Edge, click the More actions menu in the top...
  3. Can't find advanced settings

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't find advanced settings: I opened edge, went to settings, but 'View advanced settings" was nowhere. This is in reply to "Andre Da Costa" Saying: "Flash is already built into Windows 10, but you might have enable it if you are using Microsoft Edge.Open Edge, click the More actions menu in the top...
  4. Can't find advanced settings

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Can't Find Brightness Setting

Can't Find Brightness Setting: I've tried two things that I'd read to do from a Microsoft community question. It was to go to the control panel, then device manager, then click on display adapters, left click the name of the display , then update it. I also disabled it, then enabled it. I did the same to a...
  6. Can't find the brightness setting

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can't find the brightness setting: I can't find the brightness setting, despite all the updates ...... [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-find-the-brightness-setting/5dc7d2d2-dcba-48a4-a87f-67cf856af544
  7. Can't find the brightness setting

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can't find the brightness setting: I updated all the divers in your previous rule but it didn't work. What do I do now ... [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-find-the-brightness-setting/6e99ee0e-0267-4349-9add-c517ddf1d4e9
  8. Can't find WiFi settings

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't find WiFi settings: Hi, Usually I can connect to the internet usinh WiFi and i can turn it on and off etc. But I can no longer do that instead of showing WiFi settings it now shows dial up settings.[IMG] I've already tried troubleshooting and looking at Change Adapter Settings all that...
  9. Can't find a setting

Can't find a setting: I was somewhere in Win 10 control panel and mistakenly changed a setting that has now changed my monitor to a dimmer look. I'd like to change it back but cannot locate how to do it. I thought it was a setting titled HOME - OFFICE or something similar???...
  10. Can't Find Bluetooth settings

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't Find Bluetooth settings: Just a while ago i was using my bluetooth just fine on my laptop with headsets. I lost connection (headset battery ran out) so i turned bluetooth off then quit the settings app. Going back, bam! no bluetooth settings. Trying to search "bluetooth" takes me to airplane mode and...