Windows 10: i can’t find trojan file location

Discus and support i can’t find trojan file location in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; so i have under the protection history a threat called HackTool:Win32/AutoKMS. and on top of it is written threat removed or restored. i tried... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/dam1rak, Apr 2, 2021.

1. i can’t find trojan file location

so i have under the protection history a threat called HackTool:Win32/AutoKMS. and on top of it is written threat removed or restored. i tried searching for the file location to delete it (C:\WINDOWS\system32\SppExtComObjPatcher.exe) but i can’t seem to find it under this file location. Any suggestions on what I should or am I already safe and windows defender toon care of it alone?

submitted by /u/dam1rak
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/dam1rak, Apr 2, 2021
  2. djbbenn Win User

New Trojan that Demands a Ransom

There is a new virus out there discovered by virus hunters known as "Cryzip". The Trojan encrypts your files and then demands a $300 ransom for the decryption password to get your files back. After encrypting the files, the virus leaves a nice step-by-step guide of how to go about paying the ransom off. It's supposedly spread through email Spam, and has successfully evaded anti-virus scanners.

Source: eWeek

djbbenn, Apr 2, 2021
  3. B_111 Win User
    Defender locates trojan win32/Dynamer!ac but cant remove it

Bruce,

Thanks for the link. When I run step 1, tdsskiller it does not find the trojan. It looks like this progam is only scanning disk c, defender is locating the trojan on disk d.

Any ideas?

Thanks again.

B_111, Apr 2, 2021
  4. mitrajoon Win User

i can’t find trojan file location

Virus Trojan:32/Wacatac.DC!ml not completely remediated on Windows PC

One more time, looking for help on this. I go through the extensive list of steps above, including running script, adaware, cleaner and emisoft. No problems noted. I make sure the temp file and WD Service files are empty. I shut down the computer. In the morning I start up and a notification says WD has blocked wacatack trojan. The time listed is the time I shut down.

Anyone?

mitrajoon, Apr 2, 2021
Thema:

i can’t find trojan file location

1. i can’t find trojan file location - Similar Threads - can’t find trojan

2. Can’t find due to location off and 0% power

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can’t find due to location off and 0% power: Is there any way of locating a pc that’ lost, battery is 0% and for bonus, location is off. Last time I checked find my device was on. Though struggling to locate it thru phone....
  3. Can’t find due to location off and 0% power

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can’t find due to location off and 0% power: Is there any way of locating a pc that’ lost, battery is 0% and for bonus, location is off. Last time I checked find my device was on. Though struggling to locate it thru phone....
  4. Can not find the script file TROJAN VIRUS

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can not find the script file TROJAN VIRUS: So yesterday I downloaded a pirated game and few minutes later the windows antivirus says that I've got a trojan. I deleted the whole folder with the virus and now every few minutes I receive a pop up window saying "Can not find the script file C:\ProgramData\Not\Bin.vbs"....
  5. I moved a file just to find it's not in the file location

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I moved a file just to find it's not in the file location: I'm moving all my files so I can install a new SSD. I created one file "To Store" on my desktop with some files. I created another file "to Store" and moved it to the desktop. I looked at the desktop and found the second file isn't there. Or anywhere. What do I do? I have no...
  6. I moved a file just to find it's not in the file location

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I moved a file just to find it's not in the file location: I'm moving all my files so I can install a new SSD. I created one file "To Store" on my desktop with some files. I created another file "to Store" and moved it to the desktop. I looked at the desktop and found the second file isn't there. Or anywhere. What do I do? I have no...
  7. I moved a file just to find it's not in the file location

8. Cannot find file location

Cannot find file location: Help! I want to find the file location of a game on my PC, but it won't let me cos i do not have the permissions. i cannot configure the permissions to let me access the files. what do i do?...
  9. File explorer can’t find file

in Cortana
    File explorer can’t find file: I do a search in file explorer. It can’t find a file called “crystaldiskinfo”. I search “in” or “disk” or “info”. Tried it on my MacBook. Works fine. Why is windows 10 search so useless....
  10. Can’t Find My Document Files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can’t Find My Document Files: I’m running Windows 10 on an HP computer. The computer’s motherboard failed this past week, and I’m trying to recover files from the hard drive. I don’t use OneDrive and I’ve defeated it by simply not logging into OneDrive when I log onto the computer. when i access my...