Windows 10: i cant find whatsapp app on microsoft store on my windows 11 pc.

Discus and support i cant find whatsapp app on microsoft store on my windows 11 pc. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; i tried resetting the store and i tries restarting my pc and everything... i had it before, but it all started when they told me to update so i signed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Marc Zgheib, Mar 25, 2023.

1. i cant find whatsapp app on microsoft store on my windows 11 pc.

i tried resetting the store and i tries restarting my pc and everything... i had it before, but it all started when they told me to update so i signed out to update but didnt work so i deleted the app and now i cant even find it anymore

:)

Marc Zgheib, Mar 25, 2023
  2. balubeto Win User

Where the "WhatsApp for PC" app in the Microsoft Store

Hi

In the Microsoft Store, I can not find the "WhatsApp for PC" app for Windows 10. Why?

Thanks

Bye

balubeto, Mar 25, 2023
  3. microsoft app store

How to run apps that are downloaded from Microsoft app store on multiple PCs without downloading multiple times.

Subhash Boipai, Mar 25, 2023
  4. P4-630 Win User

i cant find whatsapp app on microsoft store on my windows 11 pc.

Microsoft is purging a lot of low quality apps from the Windows Store

"Microsoft is sending emails to some Windows Store developers informing them that their apps have been removed from the Store for violating its quality standards."

"Neowin reports that app developers have been receiving these emails over the past couple of days:

In its latest review of the Store, Microsoft is evaluating if the published apps are good enough to be listed in the Windows Store. This includes publicly available apps as well as private beta apps. Additionally, Microsoft is also asking developers to delete any promotional campaigns for their apps to prevent advertising charges. Similarly, app name reservations are also being nullified; which means that if your app is unpublished, there's no guarantee that you'll be able to republish it under the same name.

Officially, the policies for the Microsoft Store says that apps must have "distinct and informative metadata" and "provide a valuable and quality user experience". There are also some specific standards that must be in the apps, including having a name that is not similar to another app or device, along with offering a description that is accurate about its features and functions.

There have certainly been many Windows Store users who have complained over the years about the large number of apps published that are clones of other apps or ones that are simply poorly made. Hopefully, this new move by Microsoft will help to curb these issues, at least for now.
    "

Microsoft is purging a lot of low quality apps from the Windows Store

P4-630, Mar 25, 2023
Thema:

i cant find whatsapp app on microsoft store on my windows 11 pc.

1. i cant find whatsapp app on microsoft store on my windows 11 pc. - Similar Threads - cant find whatsapp

2. i cant find whatsapp app on microsoft store on my windows 11 pc.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i cant find whatsapp app on microsoft store on my windows 11 pc.: i tried resetting the store and i tries restarting my pc and everything... i had it before, but it all started when they told me to update so i signed out to update but didnt work so i deleted the app and now i cant even find it anymore...
  3. I can't find WhatsApp in Microsoft Store.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't find WhatsApp in Microsoft Store.: I can't find WhatsApp in Microsoft Store. Even when I search for it on google it redirects me to the store to the WhatsApp page without the "GET" button....
  4. I can't find WhatsApp in Microsoft Store.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't find WhatsApp in Microsoft Store.: I can't find WhatsApp in Microsoft Store. Even when I search for it on google it redirects me to the store to the WhatsApp page without the "GET" button....
  5. Purchased an app on store, but cant find it in PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Purchased an app on store, but cant find it in PC: I recently purchased Minecraft for my doughter, i cant find it on her PC, on her Store Page it says she allready owns it, but there is no download button, no run buton nothing. Tried the same with my Laptop on my account and for me it worked with no problem....
  6. Purchased an app on store, but cant find it in PC

Purchased an app on store, but cant find it in PC: I recently purchased Minecraft for my doughter, i cant find it on her PC, on her Store Page it says she allready owns it, but there is no download button, no run buton nothing. Tried the same with my Laptop on my account and for me it worked with no problem....
  7. CAnt get the WhatsApp app from Windoes store.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    CAnt get the WhatsApp app from Windoes store.: Im tryng to download the whatsapp desktop app from the windows store.https://apps.microsoft.com/store/detail/whatsapp-desktop/9NKSQGP7F2NHA box opens with a button saying GETI press the button... I getI click OK have a PIN code already, I dont have a camera or fingerprint...
  8. CAnt get the WhatsApp app from Windoes store.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CAnt get the WhatsApp app from Windoes store.: Im tryng to download the whatsapp desktop app from the windows store.https://apps.microsoft.com/store/detail/whatsapp-desktop/9NKSQGP7F2NHA box opens with a button saying GETI press the button... I getI click OK have a PIN code already, I dont have a camera or fingerprint...
  9. CAnt get the WhatsApp app from Windoes store.

10. Where the "WhatsApp for PC" app in the Microsoft Store

Where the "WhatsApp for PC" app in the Microsoft Store: Hi In the Microsoft Store, I can not find the "WhatsApp for PC" app for Windows 10. Why? Thanks Bye 8051