Windows 10: I can't find where "skins" thing is on Minecraft. P.S. I play on windows

Discus and support I can't find where "skins" thing is on Minecraft. P.S. I play on windows in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I need help on finding where "skins" is on windows 10 version of Minecraft so I can import my own custom skin that I made.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by kittycat74, Dec 22, 2020.

1. I can't find where "skins" thing is on Minecraft. P.S. I play on windows

I need help on finding where "skins" is on windows 10 version of Minecraft so I can import my own custom skin that I made.

:)

kittycat74, Dec 22, 2020
  2. ReneeMc85 Win User

Minecraft Skin Packs

I purchased the Sunrise Highschool skin pack by The Hive. I got an email confirmation with my order number and it states my card was successfully charged, but the pack is still locked when I log into my minecraft account and it hasn't shown up under my available
    packs link. Is there a step to redeem the pack that I'm missing and isn't clearly stated?

I am playing the win10 edition on pc.

ReneeMc85, Dec 22, 2020
  3. Nikhar_K Win User
    Cannot find Minecraft Overworld skin

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand that you are unable to find the Xbox Minecraft Overworld skin.

Ideally, if you have purchased it from Microsoft Store, you can check the order history in your Microsoft account. Refer the article

View your Microsoft Store order history

You can also contact the
    Microsoft Store support
    , where we have support professionals to help you with the details related to purchases and orders.

If you are looking to use the Minecraft Overworld skin in Minecraft, I would suggest you to refer the suggestions by Feth l Charl replied on July 20, 2019 in the thread

Minecraft overworld skin

I hope the information provided by me is helpful for you.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Dec 22, 2020
  4. fadikbre Win User

I can't find where "skins" thing is on Minecraft. P.S. I play on windows

Unable to change the Minecraft skin

hi so i recently decided that i wanted to start playing some minecraft again but the thing was when i logged in i had a terrible skin that i wanted to change RIGHT away i found an awesome looking skin and was about to change to it when they wanted me to
    answer my 3 security questions and i dont quite remember them så i wanted to change them so i could change skin but when i got the mail in my mail box it just said that i had to like wait for 30 days or something and i couldnt change my security questions

Original title: i have no idea

Moved from Internet Explorer

fadikbre, Dec 22, 2020
Thema:

I can't find where "skins" thing is on Minecraft. P.S. I play on windows

1. I can't find where "skins" thing is on Minecraft. P.S. I play on windows - Similar Threads - can't find where

2. I can't play Minecraft for Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't play Minecraft for Windows: I bought Minecraft for Windows a while ago and i couldn't play it. I tried fixing it but nothing that i found worked so i just gave up. I have the game there and downloaded but i just don't know how to launch it because i get two options when i load up the xbox app to play...
  3. I can't play Minecraft for Windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't play Minecraft for Windows: I bought Minecraft for Windows a while ago and i couldn't play it. I tried fixing it but nothing that i found worked so i just gave up. I have the game there and downloaded but i just don't know how to launch it because i get two options when i load up the xbox app to play...
  4. I can't find the UWP of Minecraft to put my skins on Xbox one.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't find the UWP of Minecraft to put my skins on Xbox one.: pls help in the app my files explorer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-find-the-uwp-of-minecraft-to-put-my-skins/873d1623-1d91-4ff3-9534-e0ecf52d95e6
  5. I can't find the UWP of Minecraft to put my skins on Xbox one.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't find the UWP of Minecraft to put my skins on Xbox one.: pls help in the app my files explorer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-find-the-uwp-of-minecraft-to-put-my-skins/873d1623-1d91-4ff3-9534-e0ecf52d95e6
  6. I can't find where to re-download Minecraft?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't find where to re-download Minecraft?: Hello, I built a new pc recently and I have been following the directions I've seen online for how to redownload minecraft. However, when I go to the Microsoft Store page like the instructions say, there is no 3 dots next to my profile to take me to my library to redownload...
  7. Overworld Skin i cant find

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Overworld Skin i cant find: No puedo encontrar la skin overworld en el marketplace que sucede si en el historial de compras me aparece. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/overworld-skin-i-cant-find/46bea1e2-4ff4-42d6-bf5d-f4b0cb5f59eb
  8. I don't have my Minecraft Skins

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I don't have my Minecraft Skins: I bought the Master's Collection from Microsoft YESTERDAY and three of my skin packs aren't showing up. I talked with a moderator and nothing she said helped. These are three I'm missing The pastel skin pack, Wilflife Savanna, and Relics of Privateers. Can someone help me it...
  9. Cannot find Minecraft Overworld skin

Cannot find Minecraft Overworld skin: Hey, I can Not find my gift from Xbox Minecraft Overworld skin. Order number= 3167622622 ***Modified title from: Minecraft Window 10*** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-find-minecraft-overworld-skin/ef5f0ea8-6a4d-4ef8-ad12-56ee4c411094"
  10. I purchased skins for the minecraft windows 10 edition but I can't find them

I purchased skins for the minecraft windows 10 edition but I can't find them: I bought a skin pack last night and attempted to buy some more today but had trouble with an error saying I couldn't connect to the app store. After reinstalling minecraft the purchase was then completed BUT, now I can't find the skin pack I bought last night. I went into...