Windows 10: I can’t find Wifi on he Adapter Options

Discus and support I can’t find Wifi on he Adapter Options in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; My Laptop Randomly Restarted and when i logged back i can’t see the wifi only ethernet please help me fix my problem... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Justvoltage, Oct 13, 2018.

1. I can’t find Wifi on he Adapter Options

My Laptop Randomly Restarted and when i logged back i can’t see the wifi only ethernet please help me fix my problem

:)

Justvoltage, Oct 13, 2018
  2. Arun B J Win User

Multiple WIFI USB Adapters Rapidly Disconnect and reconnect

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Method 1: Troubleshoot

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with hardware and devices. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with device. Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel.
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons.
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel.
    • Run the Hardware and devices and Internet Connection
      troubleshooter.
    Method 2: Download and install the latest firmware updates for the Wi-Fi adapter

Follow these steps to un-install the drivers:

• On the search bar type “ Device Manager”
    • On the left pane locate “Network Adapter” and expand by clicking on it
    • Right on the “ Wireless adapter” option and click “Uninstall’
    • Download the latest Wireless network adapter driver setup file from the manufacturer’s website and install it.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help

Arun B J, Oct 13, 2018
  3. Netgear USB WiFi Adapter Cutting Out

Hi,

I understand your concern, and we in Community will try to help you in the best possible way we can.

I suggest that you perform the steps below and check if issue persist:

Method 1: Network troubleshooting.

• On the search bar type “Troubleshooting”
    • Click on “Network and Internet”
    • Click on “Network Adapter” and run the troubleshooter.
    Method 2: Download and install the latest firmware updates for the Wi-Fi adapter

Follow these steps to un-install the drivers:

• Download the latest Wireless network adapter driver setup file from the manufacturer’s website and install it.
    Hope the information helps. Please let us know if the issue persist and we will be happy to assist you further.

Nachappa C K, Oct 13, 2018
  4. I can’t find Wifi on he Adapter Options

wifi option not available..

Hi, Taylor.

I understand your concern, and we in Community will try to help you in the best possible way we can.

I suggest that you perform the steps below and check if issue persist:

Method 1: Network troubleshooting

• On the search bar type “Troubleshooting”
        • Click on “Network and Internet”
        • Click on “Network Adapter” and run the troubleshooter.

Your reply is very important for us to ensure a proper resolution.

For further assistance, you can post your query in Microsoft Community

Vanessa Sohtun, Oct 13, 2018
Thema:

I can’t find Wifi on he Adapter Options

1. I can’t find Wifi on he Adapter Options - Similar Threads - can’t find Wifi

2. Can’t find personal Wifi

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can’t find personal Wifi: I am not able to connect to my Xfinity Wi-Fi but I am able to see my neighbors Wi-Fi. I have a dell OptiPlex 7040 and it runs on windows 10. I have tried resetting the driver and also resetting network settings, but I am still not able to see my Wi-Fi....
  3. Can’t find personal Wifi

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can’t find personal Wifi: I am not able to connect to my Xfinity Wi-Fi but I am able to see my neighbors Wi-Fi. I have a dell OptiPlex 7040 and it runs on windows 10. I have tried resetting the driver and also resetting network settings, but I am still not able to see my Wi-Fi....
  4. Can’t find personal Wifi

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. I can’t find the wifi option on my asus notebook.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can’t find the wifi option on my asus notebook.: I recently bought a asus vivobook pro 15 without a operating system, i then installed windows 11 with a usb drive, when the internet setup screen came up i coudn’t find any wifi connections so i used oobe\bypassnro to proceed without connecting to wifi. Now i cant find any...
  6. I can’t find the wifi option on my asus notebook.

I can’t find the wifi option on my asus notebook.: I recently bought a asus vivobook pro 15 without a operating system, i then installed windows 11 with a usb drive, when the internet setup screen came up i coudn’t find any wifi connections so i used oobe\bypassnro to proceed without connecting to wifi. Now i cant find any...
  7. I can’t find my home wifi

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can’t find my home wifi: I have a PC that is currently offline, because I can’t connect to my own network. It doesn’t pick up or find my home network, but yet it picks up my neighbors network. I have tried resetting my pc It is new and doesn’t have much on it multiple times, and none of them being...
  8. I can’t find my home wifi

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I can’t find my home wifi: I have a PC that is currently offline, because I can’t connect to my own network. It doesn’t pick up or find my home network, but yet it picks up my neighbors network. I have tried resetting my pc It is new and doesn’t have much on it multiple times, and none of them being...
  9. I can’t find my home wifi

10. Wifi is in the Network Adapter Option

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi is in the Network Adapter Option: Hello, I have an issue with my PC’s wifi connection. The wifi option is missing in the “Network & Internet Setting” and is also missing in the “more network adapter options”. I am using a “TP-Link wireless PCI Express Adapter” for my wifi and under Device manager, the option...