Windows 10: I can't find wifi option. Why this happen to me please help

Discus and support I can't find wifi option. Why this happen to me please help in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; [ATTACH] I can't find wifi option... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Md. SayedAhmed, Jul 27, 2020.

1. I can't find wifi option. Why this happen to me please help

I can't find wifi option. Why this happen to me please help 58f3afe5-2525-496b-95c5-16f4b37e92c0?upload=true.jpg

I can't find wifi option

:)

Md. SayedAhmed, Jul 27, 2020

2. Is there a wifi blocking option? Please help !!

Hello there,

Here is something going on in my area, please help.

We have some wifi addresses around my house that flicker up and down and time to time popup in my laptop connecting my laptop without my permission. They steal my mobile data when I am connected to my mobile hotspot. They always keep poping up and connecting
    my computer even when I don't use any wifi. I am unable to block these unnecessary wifi in my windows 10. I do not want to even see them in my wifi showing lists, nor do I want them to enter to my laptop. So, I want to totally block them. The Forget password
    button can only help me remove the wifi address I had used before, but I can't block these wifis addresses that I was never connected. Please help.

They hack me using their wifi routers and I need to block these wifi addresses. I don't see any option to block all these wifis routers not to enter, pop up or connect in my laptop. There must be an option somewhere to block all these wifis so that I can
    peacefully use my laptop with my own wifi/hotspot only. I mean I want it to be active only for my wifi and not other wifis. Please, help me to block all other wifis. How?

Thank you

Sunil

Honest ManSS, Jul 27, 2020
  3. Unfamiliar options in SSD software, please advise

I recently purchased an SK hynix SSD, and the software has several options I'm not familiar with. Could someone please tell me what they are and if it's worth enabling them?
    • Volatile write cache
    • Read look-ahead
    • Non-zero buffer offsets
    • DMA setup auto-activation
    • Initiating power management
    • In-order data delivery
    • Software settings preservation
    I can't seem to find anything concrete by doing Google searches. Any help advice be appreciated.

Red_Machine, Jul 27, 2020
  4. I can't find wifi option. Why this happen to me please help

Cortana can't hear me

Hi Isidora,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I regret the inconvenience caused to you. Let me help you.

• Do you see any error code or error message on the screen?
    I suggest you to go through the below methods and check if it helps.

Step 1:

I suggest you enable settings in the Playback Devices and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Right click on the speaker icon on your taskbar.
    • Select Playback Devices.
    • Click on the Playback Devices and right click on the
      Speakers/Headphones.
    • Check mark on the Show Disabled Devices and
      Show Disconnected Devices.
    If the issue persists the follow the below step.

Step 2:

I suggest you to refer to the following Microsoft article on Cortana can't hear me and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/Windows-10/cortana-cant-hear-me

Reference: Refer to the following Microsoft article on
    Cortana & search.

Check if it helps.

I hope the issue will be resolved. If not, please feel free to contact us again. We will be happy to assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Aswin_Anand, Jul 27, 2020
Thema:

I can't find wifi option. Why this happen to me please help

1. I can't find wifi option. Why this happen to me please help - Similar Threads - can't find wifi

2. can't find wifi option

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can't find wifi option: can't find wifi option https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-find-wifi-option/0d5cb05a-cfc4-4b11-86ca-74058e7fe3ff
  3. can't find wifi option

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    can't find wifi option: can't find wifi option https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-find-wifi-option/0d5cb05a-cfc4-4b11-86ca-74058e7fe3ff
  4. Why can't I see the wifi option?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't I see the wifi option?: I recently bought a Gateway Laptop for a Christmas present, but recently there has been some problems with the Network Connection. Each time I turn the computer off the wifi option just completely disappears. The options would only show Bluetooth, Airplane Mode, Battery...
  5. Why can't I see the wifi option?

Why can't I see the wifi option?: I recently bought a Gateway Laptop for a Christmas present, but recently there has been some problems with the Network Connection. Each time I turn the computer off the wifi option just completely disappears. The options would only show Bluetooth, Airplane Mode, Battery...
  6. Help me with my Wifi please

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help me with my Wifi please: I have problems with my WiFi, every time I start to play or try to use the computer, it randomly disconnects. Then I try to fix the problem and I get this error "your computer seems to be configured correctly but the DNS server is not responding". So I go to YouTube or Google...
  7. Help me with my Wifi please

Help me with my Wifi please: I have problems with my WiFi, every time I start to play or try to use the computer, it randomly disconnects. Then I try to fix the problem and I get this error "your computer seems to be configured correctly but the DNS server is not responding". So I go to YouTube or Google...
  8. Help me with my Wifi please

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  9. Why I can't use the sharing option in file explorer please help me thank you ^_^

Why I can't use the sharing option in file explorer please help me thank you ^_^: I cannot open the sharing options in File Explorer, but for however reason I could open it on photos app,edge and many places sharing option on File Explorer>>>https://drive.google.com/file/d/1RTctPS3gHDT4wPogvarjFEkGm2kmF0zZ/view?usp=sharing sharing option on photos app>>...
  10. Wifi problems, Please help me.

Wifi problems, Please help me.: Lately, I've been having issues with my wifi. I can not connect to the internet. When I did the troubleshooting for my internet connections. It would always say "Wi-fi doesn´t have a valid IP configuration." I tried everything, I tried network resetting many times. Nothing...