Windows 10: I can't find Windows Hello in Sign-In Options

Discus and support I can't find Windows Hello in Sign-In Options in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I can't find Windows Hello Option in Setting>Sign-In Options. Before update my Windows 10, there is no problem with my fingerprint scanner and i can... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by PutriSN, Jun 25, 2020.

1. PutriSN Win User

I can't find Windows Hello in Sign-In Options

I can't find Windows Hello Option in Setting>Sign-In Options. Before update my Windows 10, there is no problem with my fingerprint scanner and i can log in, but after Update, I still can scan my fingerprint but i can't log in, and so i need to enter my password.

I can't find Windows Hello in Sign-In Options d36f2d2d-e3b4-4ad7-85f1-4edbca12fa03?upload=true.png

:)

PutriSN, Jun 25, 2020

2. My hello sign in stopped working.

Hi,

This problem that started after installing the last Windows update might be caused by outdated or corrupted device drivers. For us to better assist you, we'll be needing additional information:

• Are you pertaining on Windows Hello sign-in? If yes, does it mean that the facial recognition is not working?
    • Is there an error message displayed when using Windows Hello?

Meanwhile, it is better to check the status of Windows Hello sign-in option in your computer. To check the Windows Hello status, follow these steps:

• Click the Start button and select the Settings
      icon.
    • Choose Accounts from the list.
    • Select Sign-in options in the left pane of the window.
    • Under Windows Hello, kindly check the status of it.

As an initial troubleshooting step, we suggest keeping the device drivers like camera driver up-to-date. For your reference, check this article on how to
    update drivers in Windows 10.

We'll keep an eye out for your response.

Gerard Qui, Jun 25, 2020
  3. Face sign in is missing in windows hello

Hi Suvajit,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

As per your query, I suggest you to change the Sign In option and check if it helps.

To change Sign In option, follow the below steps.

• Type Setting in the search area on the taskbar and select
      Settings.

• Select Accounts.

• Select Sign In option on the left panel.

Reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Jun 25, 2020
  4. I can't find Windows Hello in Sign-In Options

Why is my Windows Hello not in sign-in option anymore?

Hi Enzo,

For us to provide you the possible resolution and the accurate information as to why Windows Hello doesn't work as a sign-in option on your computer anymore, answer the following questions:

• When did the issue start?
    • Can you tell us if there were any changes made on your computer prior to this concern (i.e., updates, software installation)?
    • Are you getting any error messages when trying to sign in using Windows Hello? If you do, a screenshot will be appreciated.
    • To make sure that we have not missed on anything, can you enumerate all the troubleshooting steps that have you done to resolve the issue?

Looking forward to the requested information for us to effectively assist you.

Lizette Ags, Jun 25, 2020
Thema:

I can't find Windows Hello in Sign-In Options

1. I can't find Windows Hello in Sign-In Options - Similar Threads - can't find Hello

2. No sign in Option/I Can't sign in

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    No sign in Option/I Can't sign in: HI this is What I get on screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-sign-in-optioni-cant-sign-in/d51a5781-99fc-48f4-a237-4c2b150970af
  3. No sign in Option/I Can't sign in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No sign in Option/I Can't sign in: HI this is What I get on screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-sign-in-optioni-cant-sign-in/d51a5781-99fc-48f4-a237-4c2b150970af
  4. No sign in Option/I Can't sign in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows Hello Sign-in Options

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Hello Sign-in Options: So, a week or two ago the fingerprint sign-in that I always use, had suddenly stopped working. I went to check on it and it had been all greyed out, claiming it's not available. And not only is the fingerprint sign-in not working, but neither is the facial recognition. These...
  6. Windows Hello Sign-in Options

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Hello Sign-in Options: So, a week or two ago the fingerprint sign-in that I always use, had suddenly stopped working. I went to check on it and it had been all greyed out, claiming it's not available. And not only is the fingerprint sign-in not working, but neither is the facial recognition. These...
  7. Windows Hello Sign on options not available

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Hello Sign on options not available: I want to change my windows hello pin but when I go to the sign on option settings all of the options; window hello face, fingerprint, and pin all have "this option is currently unavailable--click to learn more" underneath them and when I click to learn more it says...
  8. I can't find password option on Sign-in options

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I can't find password option on Sign-in options: [ATTACH] Hi guys, I don't know what happended to my laptop, ever since i reinstall my Windows 10, i can't find password option for sign-in options, i remember it clearly i can always use password before, but now i don't even see the option to add password Windows 10...
  9. I can't add any more Windows Hello sign-in options

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I can't add any more Windows Hello sign-in options: I have an XPS 13 9380 that I got for Christmas recently. I was setting up my computer and I added both the Pin and a fingerprint. But, when I went back today to add all fingerprints on all hands, the face scanner, the fingerprint, and the pin said "This option is currently...
  10. Hello sign on option

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Hello sign on option: The "Hello" sign in option has gone away after a windows 10 update, how do I get it working again? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-sign-on-option/5399503e-1b36-4554-859c-ff1542ba0347