Windows 10: I can't find wireless display option in optional features

Discus and support I can't find wireless display option in optional features in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I can't find wireless display option in optional features And also in installed features... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by rohitpalsaniya, Dec 23, 2021.

1. I can't find wireless display option in optional features

I can't find wireless display option in optional features And also in installed features

:)

rohitpalsaniya, Dec 23, 2021
  2. Sasqui Win User

Radeon Overlay not displaying all options

Ok, I got a question. The options to hide the overlay are confusing. What are the steps to turn on the overlay in-game? Not interested in logging much at the moment. Is Alt-R part of turning it on/off?

Sasqui, Dec 23, 2021
  3. f14tomcat Win User
    Optional Features

Before you do too much to change the picture, please do the quick step of posting a pic of your WINVER, please. Thanks.

Optional Features

f14tomcat, Dec 23, 2021
  4. rgabrang Win User

I can't find wireless display option in optional features

"Connect to a wireless display" does not appear on the Project option

I am trying to connect my laptop to a wireless display. The wireless display is a Samsung 55 TV.

I recently upgraded my laptop from Windows 7 to Windows 10. My TV is listed as a Play Device on my Connected Devices page, but not as Projector Device. When I click Win+P, only the first four options show up; it is missing the fifth option to connect to
    a wireless display.

rgabrang, Dec 23, 2021
Thema:

I can't find wireless display option in optional features

1. I can't find wireless display option in optional features - Similar Threads - can't find wireless

2. Problem finding Wireless display in optional features - windows 10 LTSC 1809

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem finding Wireless display in optional features - windows 10 LTSC 1809: I am not able to add Wireless display in Windows 10 Enterprise LTSE 1809 ,I searched all , however not able to add wireless display adapter on my PCREquest please help ASAP....
  3. Problem finding Wireless display in optional features - windows 10 LTSC 1809

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem finding Wireless display in optional features - windows 10 LTSC 1809: I am not able to add Wireless display in Windows 10 Enterprise LTSE 1809 ,I searched all , however not able to add wireless display adapter on my PCREquest please help ASAP....
  4. No wireless display feature in optional features

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No wireless display feature in optional features: i have miracast support,my window is original and my all drivers are up to date.In projecting to this pc it says my doesn't have support becouse it need wireless display optional feature but it's not there in my optional features i even searched it but it's not therePlease...
  5. No wireless display feature in optional features

No wireless display feature in optional features: i have miracast support,my window is original and my all drivers are up to date.In projecting to this pc it says my doesn't have support becouse it need wireless display optional feature but it's not there in my optional features i even searched it but it's not therePlease...
  6. Optional feature Wireless Display failed to install 0x80072EFE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Optional feature Wireless Display failed to install 0x80072EFE: Hi, i've tried to install the optional feature Wireless Display but it says "Couldn't install" and the error message is 0x80072EFE. Tried multiple times, restarted it as well. it just wouldn't install it!...
  7. Optional feature Wireless Display failed to install 0x80072EFE

Optional feature Wireless Display failed to install 0x80072EFE: Hi, i've tried to install the optional feature Wireless Display but it says "Couldn't install" and the error message is 0x80072EFE. Tried multiple times, restarted it as well. it just wouldn't install it!...
  8. I can't find wireless display option in optional features

I can't find wireless display option in optional features: I can't find wireless display option in optional features And also in installed features https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-find-wireless-display-option-in-optional/b1e7e467-dd13-4474-874c-03866661bad5
  9. I can't find wireless display option in optional features

in Windows 10 Customization
    I can't find wireless display option in optional features: I can't find wireless display option in optional features And also in installed features https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-find-wireless-display-option-in-optional/b1e7e467-dd13-4474-874c-03866661bad5
  10. Optional "Wireless Display" Feature Install not Finalizing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Optional "Wireless Display" Feature Install not Finalizing: I am trying to use my laptop's display as a second monitor for my PC. I opened settings and went to the "Projecting to This PC" section. It told me to install the Wireless Display feature, so I did. It told me that I needed to restart the system to finish installing. I did...