Windows 10: I cant finish my update installation :(

Discus and support I cant finish my update installation :( in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello guys , I need your help Since new update come = KB4598291 = which is fixing blue screen while gaming , like they said in first sentence , i cant... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by iKERj, Feb 5, 2021.

1. iKERj Win User

I cant finish my update installation :(

Hello guys , I need your help

Since new update come = KB4598291 = which is fixing blue screen while gaming , like they said in first sentence , i cant install it properly.I'am able to download it but when I restart my pc this update installation is stuck at 7% and cant be finished, after few seconds my pc restarts and I'am able to work again normally until i play any game in full screen mode.

Error code is - 0x80070003
    I cant finish my update installation :( [​IMG]

This is new update - https://support.microsoft.com/hr-hr/...c-58bdc3ca5e3b

And this is the reason why I want to install it - "Updates an issue that causes a device to stop responding when you play a game in full-screen or tablet mode."

I'am using Win 10 Pro.

Thank you in advance,

Marko

:)

iKERj, Feb 5, 2021
  2. chideock Win User

KB4025339 Fails Install 0x80070564

Thanks
    I am trying Eagle 51's suggestions now. Windows Update troubleshooter found a bunch of errors and fixed all but one.The update is trying to download KB4025339 again. I'll see what happens. At step one troubleshooter finishes with one error unresolved "Potential Windows Update Database Error Detected-Not Fixed". Windows update stalled at 0%.

At step 2 same troubleshooter error. The KB finished a new download failed to install.
    Did step 3 KB has downloaded but fails to install.

If Eagle's suggestion doesn't work I'll try EdTittel's suggestion

Tried bothe Eagle & Ed 's suggestions - do not work. Anyone else?

I have noticed that the latest update for my nvidia drivers has failed to update. Wondering about that!

chideock, Feb 5, 2021
  3. niko084 Win User
    Insurgency wont install and run for me....

I have played and have fully updated CS and Half life 2....
    I am using the newest client and installed the SDK.

I am completely blown away, if i click the desktop icon it starts the sdk and then closes, and it doesn't show up in my game list...

First mod attempt install here, followed the directions step by step on the mods website...

Any ideas?

niko084, Feb 5, 2021
  4. I cant finish my update installation :(

Windows Updates not finishing installation

Also for Step 11.

11. Install the latest Windows Update Agent.

- there are no instructions for Windows 10 systems

And finally, after a reboot, some change. The history showed no updates at all.

I clicked to see if any updates were available. The one for January appeared, downloaded and installed, then asked for reboot. So I rebooted.

Something in that updated FAILED ...

I cant finish my update installation :( 7f51e040-1e3a-4ad9-a26f-62210493ffed?upload=true.jpg

So while the collecting list of reboot requireds seem to have been resolved, the issue with the January CU continues to fail to finish the install after a reboot.

Next steps???

Joe Heuvey, Feb 5, 2021
Thema:

I cant finish my update installation :(

1. I cant finish my update installation :( - Similar Threads - cant finish update

2. i cant install update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i cant install update: i cant install update, it says: There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing this and want to search the web or contact support for information, this may help: 0x80070643...
  3. i cant install update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i cant install update: i cant install update, it says: There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing this and want to search the web or contact support for information, this may help: 0x80070643...
  4. i cant install update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. I cant finish downloading windows 11 update 22h2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant finish downloading windows 11 update 22h2: It is stuck at 100% https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-finish-downloading-windows-11-update-22h2/3a748b5f-d698-4beb-8ef1-1f3cce84bc36
  6. I cant finish downloading windows 11 update 22h2

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cant finish downloading windows 11 update 22h2: It is stuck at 100% https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-finish-downloading-windows-11-update-22h2/3a748b5f-d698-4beb-8ef1-1f3cce84bc36
  7. Windows Won't Finish Installing Updates

Windows Won't Finish Installing Updates: I am trying to install two different updates for Windows 10:2021-06 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 20H2 for x64-based Systems KB5003637and the quality update 2021-06 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 20H2 for x64-based Systems KB5004476. After the computer...
  8. Couldn't finish installing updates

Couldn't finish installing updates: After many rounds of download/undoing changes machine shut off. Waited hour, after it restarted itself the 2nd time a View update history window popped up Two 2020 5 cumulative updates didn't install KB4552931 and KB4556799 What to do?...
  9. Couldnt finish installing updates

Couldnt finish installing updates: Cannot do updates to Windows 10 Version 1809 x64 based systems. Error 0x80240034 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/couldnt-finish-installing-updates/5a35103c-ac60-4a54-a503-935c04adbd45
  10. OneDrive: Finish installing update

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OneDrive: Finish installing update: I keep getting a notification which says that OneDrive needs my permission to finish installing an update. How do I give it said permission? 67910