Windows 10: I can't fix a Temporary Account Issue because I can't find my Admin Password

Discus and support I can't fix a Temporary Account Issue because I can't find my Admin Password in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Basically what's happening is after an update my computer logged me out of my admin account and created a temporary profile. Now I'm not getting... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by AaronHall101, Jul 29, 2021.

1. I can't fix a Temporary Account Issue because I can't find my Admin Password

Basically what's happening is after an update my computer logged me out of my admin account and created a temporary profile. Now I'm not getting anything to work. Even the Settings app isnt opening now! I've been trying almost every trick in the book that I can find on the internet but nothing seems to be working if anybody knows how to help the wonderful.

:)

AaronHall101, Jul 29, 2021
  2. Namslas90 Win User

admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Jul 29, 2021
  3. PIN to Password issues

Hi Steve,

Thank you for posting your reply.

I suggest you to enable the built-in Administrator account by following the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X and select Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Type the below command line and press Enter.
    net user administrator /active: yes

After the command line is complete, restart the system and login to the built-in Administrator account and do the necessary changes to your account. Again, restart your computer and login t your account and disable the built-in Administrator account by following
    the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X and select Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Type the below command line and press Enter.
    net user administrator /active: no

Hope the information is helpful. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jul 29, 2021
  4. Try3 Win User

I can't fix a Temporary Account Issue because I can't find my Admin Password

Forgotten admin password.

Sorry but "Admin account" might be a description. Is your answer to 1 that you are signed in to the built-in account with the username Administrator or do you just mean that you are signed in to an account that has admin status [an account that you have made at some stage]?

The account to select in the list is the one that you want to reset the password to. If that is the one you are signed in to then you'll get that To change your password press Alt+Ctrl+Delete message instead [and the existing password is needed in order to do any change].

You need to be signed in to a different admin user account in order to reset the existing one's password. By the way, you will lose all your saved internet sign-in credentials by resetting it.
    - You could create a new password-protected, admin-level local user account {steps given in a separate post below} then sign in to it so you could then use netplwiz to reset the original one.

Denis

Thema:

I can't fix a Temporary Account Issue because I can't find my Admin Password

1. I can't fix a Temporary Account Issue because I can't find my Admin Password - Similar Threads - can't fix Temporary

2. Can't Change my Microsoft Account Password. How do I fix that?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't Change my Microsoft Account Password. How do I fix that?: I attempt to use "Can't Remember password" to change to a working Password. Yesterday 10/26?2020 I tried a number to times to change it and was told to try again today. Now it gives me the same "warning" even when only trying one time. How can I work around this, if possible?...
  3. I can't find my game.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't find my game.: I have Forza Horizon 4 for a full year now but now, even my xbox account shows that i have some achievements in the game microsoft wants me to buy it again to play. What should i do? It's not in my library....
  4. I can't log into my account with correct password

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I can't log into my account with correct password: My laptop stopped starting and the recovery process began. I entered the password but the system asked me tolog into the account. Each time I enter my ms password, it says it is not correct.What is the workaround method?...
  5. I can't sign into my Microsoft account or any account. I always get a temporary account...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I can't sign into my Microsoft account or any account. I always get a temporary account...: For some odd reason I can log into my Microsoft account so it can save my files and stuff. When I resetted it, it didn't ask to sign in my Microsoft account. I even tried the settings to sign in but I cant even press the sign in button but when I do nothing happens. Any ideas...
  6. My sound is not working and i can't find how to fix it.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My sound is not working and i can't find how to fix it.: A few days ago I was talking with some friends when my foot accidentally kicked my PC's cord out of the socket. This happens all the time for me and I didn't see it as a problem until when I turned it back on. I plugged it back in and turned it back as usual but when it...
  7. I can't find my clipboard

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I can't find my clipboard: I tried to copy&paste something for school but I can only copy but not paste. I went to another forum and they said that I need to clear my clipboard, and I don't know what and where it is. help....
  8. I can't change my account back to Admin

in Windows 10 Customization
    I can't change my account back to Admin: So this morning I allegedly performed a dumb decision to radically change my personal account to standard and I can't really go back and I tried switching it to admin again... Also, I had to frantically search for 4 terrible hours on how to fix this and there were no...
  9. I can't delete my temporary files!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I can't delete my temporary files!: This is probably something that's been going around for a while but I have found no solution whatsoever. The problem I have is that I am unable to delete my temporary files. Here is a screenshot of my current storage *according to settings [ATTACH] As you can see, 36.6...
  10. HELP! I can't find a fix for this anywhere..

in Windows 10 Support
    HELP! I can't find a fix for this anywhere..: hello, I got myself into twinUI mode, I do not know how to get out of it! Currently, all the default apps from windows are: "twinui" on my windows (image1 below). image 1 [img] Everything was normal an hour ago, but then I was searching for "fixing the...