Windows 10: I CAN'T FIX MY KEYBOARD.

Discus and support I CAN'T FIX MY KEYBOARD. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I need to fix this keyboard and I having a very difficult time try to do this on my own. I've already restarted my computer,updated my driver,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by A-Four Sky Hawk, Jun 3, 2021.

1. I CAN'T FIX MY KEYBOARD.

I need to fix this keyboard and I having a very difficult time try to do this on my own. I've already restarted my computer,updated my driver, uninstalling and reinstalling this driver,and tried many times to fix Text Services Frame work. I believe this is the problem and I need a technical adviser to help me fix this.

:)

A-Four Sky Hawk, Jun 3, 2021
  2. jmcslob Win User

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

T ski b4 your done with this post can you list a step by step fix of what you did, I would appreciate it if you would...Thanks

jmcslob, Jun 3, 2021
  3. TIGR Win User
    TIGR, Jun 3, 2021
  4. Arun B J Win User

I CAN'T FIX MY KEYBOARD.

Keyboard shortcut Alt key not working

Hi,

Before we proceed, I need more information to help you better.

• Since when are you facing this issue?

• Did you make any software or hardware changes on your computer prior to this issue?

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: You may check if the ALT key is functioning correctly in on-screen keyboard. It will help us to verify if there is any issue with the keyboard.

Follow the steps below to open On-screen Keyboard.

• Windows + Q, type OSK (on-screen keyboard)

• And check if it works
    Step 2: Run Hardware and device Troubleshooter.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with hardware and devices. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your devices. Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel.

• Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons.

• Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel.

• Run the Hardware and devices troubleshooter.

Keep us posted on this issue so that we can assist you better.

Arun B J, Jun 3, 2021
Thema:

I CAN'T FIX MY KEYBOARD.

1. I CAN'T FIX MY KEYBOARD. - Similar Threads - CAN'T FIX KEYBOARD

2. I can't type "@" on my keyboard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't type "@" on my keyboard: When i turned screen keyboard on I noticed keys format are different than common keyboard. Help me solve this issue. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-type-on-my-keyboard/00134582-d83a-4208-bae2-0e095858c75b
  3. I can't type "@" on my keyboard

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't type "@" on my keyboard: When i turned screen keyboard on I noticed keys format are different than common keyboard. Help me solve this issue. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-type-on-my-keyboard/00134582-d83a-4208-bae2-0e095858c75b
  4. How do I fix my keyboard?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix my keyboard?: My laptop keyboard is messed up for some reason. I can't type anything and if I press certain keys it acts as a shortcut. For example, when Im trying to type and I press "f" it opens up settings for Google chrome. And when I type the spacebar it just puts in "-0". I've tried...
  5. How can I fix my keyboards?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How can I fix my keyboards?: I unplugged then replugged my usb keyboard and it stopped working. I also uninstalled my laptop keyboard drivers and restarted but now that doesn’t work either. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-fix-my-keyboards/120a06e9-1fd0-42c4-9768-69ce66f4dd5f
  6. how can i fix my keyboard

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    how can i fix my keyboard: I have a Microsoft surface 2 and my keyboard is faulty. It only works on a flat surface . When I'm on the bed or on the couch doing work it dose not respond. it gives me a lot of problems because at work i type alot i have tried cleaning the connecters with rubbing alcohol...
  7. How to fix my keyboard? I can't type two Polish letters.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix my keyboard? I can't type two Polish letters.: I have installed the Polish programmers keyboard but unfortunately, two shortcuts don't work properly. Ctrl+s and ctrl+n open up the snipping tool and a note app instead of typing the polish special characters. I have tried restarting the laptop and reinstalling the keyboard....
  8. How to fix my keyboard? I can't type two Polish letters.

How to fix my keyboard? I can't type two Polish letters.: I have installed the Polish programmers keyboard but unfortunately, two shortcuts don't work properly. Ctrl+s and ctrl+n open up the snipping tool and a note app instead of typing the polish special characters. I have tried restarting the laptop and reinstalling the keyboard....
  9. How do I fix my keyboard?

How do I fix my keyboard?: When I type anything on my laptop, the following things occur;- Caps randomly turns on and off- when I press caps repeatedly, a lower case followed by an upper case letter A appears aAaA... - when I press the letter A the cap turns on or off -If I press the downwards arrow /...
  10. How Can I Fix My Keyboard?

How Can I Fix My Keyboard?: I have a wireless keyboard, with new batteries and after being out of the city for 2 months, it suddenly decided not to work - no key works! I checked settings, but everything looked o.k. What can I do to restore the keys operating again? 111503