Windows 10: I can’t fix my PC

Discus and support I can’t fix my PC in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, im Duo About three weeks ago, my PC got crash so i can not get access into my home screen. Then i download the window10 setup.exe and move them... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Johny Duo, Jan 12, 2020.

1. Johny Duo Win User

I can’t fix my PC

Hi, im Duo

About three weeks ago, my PC got crash so i can not get access into my home screen. Then i download the window10 setup.exe and move them to my USB, after that I boot my crash PC to Recovery Environment screen but i don’t see the button “Use another device” to boot the file setup to repair my computer. Then i boot into “Safe Mode” and try to run setup program but very disappointed that window couldn’t install in “Safe Mode”. I need help to fix my PC!

Thanks

Duo

:)

Johny Duo, Jan 12, 2020
  2. jmcslob Win User

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

T ski b4 your done with this post can you list a step by step fix of what you did, I would appreciate it if you would...Thanks

jmcslob, Jan 12, 2020
  3. zbook Win User
    Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Jan 12, 2020
  4. I can’t fix my PC

PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Jan 12, 2020
Thema:

I can’t fix my PC

1. I can’t fix my PC - Similar Threads - can’t fix

2. I can’t change the standard app for docx files. How do I fix this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can’t change the standard app for docx files. How do I fix this?: Whenever I try to open docx files they automatically try to open in notepad instead of Word; I can select to manually open it with Word or similar each time instead but I can’t select it as a standard app in settings, as the type of files doesn’t even show up in the available...
  3. I can’t change the standard app for docx files. How do I fix this?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can’t change the standard app for docx files. How do I fix this?: Whenever I try to open docx files they automatically try to open in notepad instead of Word; I can select to manually open it with Word or similar each time instead but I can’t select it as a standard app in settings, as the type of files doesn’t even show up in the available...
  4. Please Help: I can’t fix corrupt system files for windows 11.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please Help: I can’t fix corrupt system files for windows 11.: When I turn on my pc it logs in but takes longer than usual so I tried to do a sfc scan but it said there was an error. I tried opening a media creation tool but it wouldn’t open the download so I tried a full reset and it said error unable to reset. Someone please help....
  5. Please Help: I can’t fix corrupt system files for windows 11.

Please Help: I can’t fix corrupt system files for windows 11.: When I turn on my pc it logs in but takes longer than usual so I tried to do a sfc scan but it said there was an error. I tried opening a media creation tool but it wouldn’t open the download so I tried a full reset and it said error unable to reset. Someone please help....
  6. My driver is incompatible with security and I can’t fix it. What do I do?

My driver is incompatible with security and I can’t fix it. What do I do?: On my windows 11 laptop my keyboard started acting weird and I saw that a driver was incompatible with memory integrity. The driver in question being “htt tech Hid device”. There were no updates for it nor could I roll it back. I turned off memory integrity and checked again...
  7. My driver is incompatible with security and I can’t fix it. What do I do?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My driver is incompatible with security and I can’t fix it. What do I do?: On my windows 11 laptop my keyboard started acting weird and I saw that a driver was incompatible with memory integrity. The driver in question being “htt tech Hid device”. There were no updates for it nor could I roll it back. I turned off memory integrity and checked again...
  8. Windows/System32/logfiles/srt/s rttrail.txt Start up Repair Loop. I can’t fix this issue as...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows/System32/logfiles/srt/s rttrail.txt Start up Repair Loop. I can’t fix this issue as...: It hiv this error but say no administrator on account on PC so how do I fix, restore or reset this windows 10 annoying error https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windowssystem32logfilessrts-rttrailtxt-start-up/67e8bec2-615a-4711-a7b5-573795aafc80
  9. Windows/System32/logfiles/srt/s rttrail.txt Start up Repair Loop. I can’t fix this issue as...

Windows/System32/logfiles/srt/s rttrail.txt Start up Repair Loop. I can’t fix this issue as...: It hiv this error but say no administrator on account on PC so how do I fix, restore or reset this windows 10 annoying error https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windowssystem32logfilessrts-rttrailtxt-start-up/67e8bec2-615a-4711-a7b5-573795aafc80
  10. Windows/System32/logfiles/srt/s rttrail.txt Start up Repair Loop. I can’t fix this issue as...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade