Windows 10: I can't fix the blue screen of death.

Discus and support I can't fix the blue screen of death. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have a the blue screen of death but it froze. I can't even manually turn it off because I'm using a laptop, how do I fix this, please explain.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by FrictionP001, Sep 14, 2018.

1. I can't fix the blue screen of death.

I have a the blue screen of death but it froze. I can't even manually turn it off because I'm using a laptop, how do I fix this, please explain.

:)

FrictionP001, Sep 14, 2018
  2. Ryan Pag Win User

Blue screen of death issue

Hi Malcolm,

Blue screen of death error can be caused either by hardware failure or software compatibility. To help you resolve the blue screen of death issue, we would like to get more information:

• Please provide the complete stop error message that you are getting.
    • Were there any changes made prior to the issue?

We recommend following the troubleshooting steps in the article:
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors

Should you need further help, you're always welcome to post back.

Ryan Pag, Sep 14, 2018
  3. iuppiter Win User
    Blue Screen of Death (Crash) When Playing Games

Nothing for step 10.

Step 11 -
    I can't fix the blue screen of death. [​IMG]

iuppiter, Sep 14, 2018
  4. John Sarc Win User

I can't fix the blue screen of death.

Blue Screen of Death

We appreciate the information.

To get better assistance in resolving Blue Screen of Death, we suggest that you get in touch with our
    Answer Desk as it has the experts and advanced troubleshooting steps regarding this issue.

Regards.

John Sarc, Sep 14, 2018
Thema:

I can't fix the blue screen of death.

1. I can't fix the blue screen of death. - Similar Threads - can't fix blue

2. How do I fix the "blue screen of death"?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I fix the "blue screen of death"?: My computer started acting weird like taking hours to turn on but I couldn't find anything wrong with the computer so I ended up forgetting about it and now when I turned on my computer it takes like 10 minutes with the loading dots screen before going to the blue screen with...
  3. How do I fix the "blue screen of death"?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix the "blue screen of death"?: My computer started acting weird like taking hours to turn on but I couldn't find anything wrong with the computer so I ended up forgetting about it and now when I turned on my computer it takes like 10 minutes with the loading dots screen before going to the blue screen with...
  4. How do I fix the "blue screen of death"?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Help in fixing blue screen of death Memory_Management

Help in fixing blue screen of death Memory_Management: Hi,This problem occured when I was playing Ark survival evolved and ever since then it just continues making me unable to play any games and sometimes unable to do simple tasks such as open chrome, watch youtube or download something.Hardware- Processor 11th Gen IntelR CoreTM...
  6. Can't fix Blue Screen of Death! Please Help!

Can't fix Blue Screen of Death! Please Help!: Hello! I would just like to ask for your help because no matter what I do I can't seem to fix the BSOD that of my pc for months now. I tried everything, booting a new OS, changing my HDD, using the cmd prompt and typing sfc /scannow and chkdsk. But still again and again I...
  7. Black Screen Of Death And Can't Fix

Black Screen Of Death And Can't Fix: So i need help, i recently found out when i login to my pc my screen turns completely black and can sometimes see applications if im lucky sometimes my screen is flashing white, so i put my pc into safe mode but, this pc was given to me and i only have my pin to the account...
  8. Blue Screen of death and no fixes yet

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Blue Screen of death and no fixes yet: As you read, it’s a blue screen of death problem. It started when Valorant said I needed to restart my pc so a update can go through or something similar I can’t remember. After it said windows couldn’t start up right and now I’m here. I’ve tried restarting a bunch of times,...
  9. Got a blue screen of death but it fixed itself

Got a blue screen of death but it fixed itself: What happen was, I was working on photoshop and suddenly i got a Bsod(blue screen) saying wd01000.sys(or something along those lines) error so i reseted im laptop and it started working. After 10mins of me defragmenting my C drive i got another Bsod saing "STOP......
  10. Blue Screen of Death Fix

Blue Screen of Death Fix: Hey ya'll. My PC has been a bit buggy lately and today I finally got the blue screen of death... Was wondering if anyone had some insight? Thank you! Source Windows Summary Shut down unexpectedly Date ‎11/‎6/‎2018 3:11 AM Status Not reported Problem signature Problem...