Windows 10: I cant fix the Colors and clarity after recent update

Discus and support I cant fix the Colors and clarity after recent update in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Every time there is an update the colors are all off and the text goes from normal then fades to almost invisible (sporadic) within the same sentence.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by PamD GORDON, Jun 25, 2019.

1. I cant fix the Colors and clarity after recent update

Every time there is an update the colors are all off and the text goes from normal then fades to almost invisible (sporadic) within the same sentence. In the past I have been able to fix by messing with the Display Graphics but this time nothing works. I even tried System Restore hoping to just go back to what it was before the update but it would not let me go back before the update.

:)

PamD GORDON, Jun 25, 2019

2. Fonts color

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In order to get clarity and to assist you with appropriate troubleshooting steps, please reply with the answer to the question below:

Are you trying to change the color of the system fonts? Or are you trying to change the color in a particular application?

I understand your query, to change the font color I suggest you to make few changes in the Personalization settings and check if that helps:

To do that,

1. Tap on Windows + I
    on the keyboard.

2. Click on the Personalization option.

3. Now click on Colors option.

4. Click on the preferred color from the list of colors.

We await your response.

Regards,

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Jun 25, 2019
  3. How do I change the color on my screen

Hi David,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In order to get clarity on the query, we would need some more information regarding the issue.

1. May I know the make and model of the computer?
    2. When you say “I have tried everything” please let us know the steps that you have performed?
    3. May I know are you trying to change desktop background color or the theme color in settings page?

Please refer
    Change desktop background and colors
    on how personalize the accent color and check if it helps.

Feel free the get back to us with details and results after performing the steps that were asked and suggested, for further assistance.

Regards,

Manjunath_H, Jun 25, 2019
  4. I cant fix the Colors and clarity after recent update

Recent update changed the way you burn a data disc.

Hi John,

I realize that a recent update changed the way you burn a data disc. I will try to help you with this issue.

Please answer these questions to get more clarity on this issue:

• Which program or application are you using to burn the DVD?

• Which update was installed recently?
    Follow these steps to view installed updates:

• Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Programs and Features”.

• Click on “View Installed Updates”.

Let us know the recent update after which you are facing this issue.

Keep us posted.

Srimadhwa B, Jun 25, 2019
Thema:

I cant fix the Colors and clarity after recent update

1. I cant fix the Colors and clarity after recent update - Similar Threads - cant fix Colors

2. Chrome does not open after the most recent update. is there a fix?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Chrome does not open after the most recent update. is there a fix?: just updated with the most recent Microsoft update. when i click on the chrome icon to start up chrome, you get a spinning circle next to the cursor arrow for a couple of seconds and then nothing happens. is there a fix?...
  3. Chrome does not open after the most recent update. is there a fix?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Chrome does not open after the most recent update. is there a fix?: just updated with the most recent Microsoft update. when i click on the chrome icon to start up chrome, you get a spinning circle next to the cursor arrow for a couple of seconds and then nothing happens. is there a fix?...
  4. Windows accent color not coloring tiles after recent update

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows accent color not coloring tiles after recent update: After installing the feature update version 20H2 the selected accent color wouldnt color the backgrounds of Start apps. It even shows the color in the example picture in the settings, but wont actually change the color of the tiles. Is there a solution for this? Also i...
  5. I cant chamge my colors

I cant chamge my colors: I can go to personalization but I cant change any of the colors or get rid of borders https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-chamge-my-colors/c437a8ba-13d2-4337-9591-f89ec587052c
  6. After a recent update, all colors and hues are messed up

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    After a recent update, all colors and hues are messed up: Everything including icons, desktop, games, ect are all darker than usual. Nothing I do changes it submitted by /u/Skipjack000 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gpv90p/after_a_recent_update_all_colors_and_hues_are/
  7. MR clarity

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    MR clarity: [img] Just checking to see if I got this right. Here's one of my incr. forever backup strings (truncated). Next time this task runs tomorrow 00-00 will absorb 43-43 into itself and then delete the singular file 43-43. MR will then create a new file 73-73. Suppose I...
  8. cant get the color back on my windows 10. i have recently changed some settings but cant...

cant get the color back on my windows 10. i have recently changed some settings but cant...: cant get color back on windows 10 only black,white and grey. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-get-the-color-back-on-my-windows-10-i-have/0154cf9e-1482-47e9-a353-37cc0890dce8
  9. Printing Clarity

Printing Clarity: I have recently purchased an HP Officejet Pro 6978 printer to replace a 6968 printer that no longer worked. The pictures on the new printer are not as clear as when they were printed on the 6968. The cartridge number is the same and are only a week old. I would appreciate...
  10. Help cant bridge connection after recent windows 10 recent update

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Help cant bridge connection after recent windows 10 recent update: it saids is ethernet unidentified network? no internet access sharing option is off. i try restarting the pc*Sad it use to work fine until the update bridging network cable any help appreciate it i trying to bridge network from eithernet 2 to Ethernet i...