Windows 10: I can't fix this windows hello problem

Discus and support I can't fix this windows hello problem in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; watch this video https://kapwi.ng/c/sPSY21Nc... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by plzzzzz_help, Jun 9, 2021.

1. I can't fix this windows hello problem

watch this video https://kapwi.ng/c/sPSY21Nc

:)

plzzzzz_help, Jun 9, 2021
  2. jmcslob Win User

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

T ski b4 your done with this post can you list a step by step fix of what you did, I would appreciate it if you would...Thanks

jmcslob, Jun 9, 2021
  3. Jimmy6 Win User
    Windows error 8024402F Fix?

You can fix this problem easily please follow the steps which is using in this video "youtu.be/TXW64QDpGoI"

Jimmy6, Jun 9, 2021
  4. dalchina Win User

I can't fix this windows hello problem

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Jun 9, 2021
Thema:

I can't fix this windows hello problem

1. I can't fix this windows hello problem - Similar Threads - can't fix hello

2. I can't get Hello Windows to work.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I can't get Hello Windows to work.: HP worked with me over an hour. Had a huge windows update. Still nothing. I found this in Device Manager/Biometric Devices/Windows Hello Face Software Device: "ROOT\WindowsHelloFaceSoftwareDriver\0000". This is a new HP Pavilion. Any suggestions? They said Microsoft could...
  3. Windows Hello problem

Windows Hello problem: Hello My computer is known as Dell latitude 5501. I have problem with with windows hello face... It says that is currently unavailable... I tried lots of troubleshooting actions but nothing happens. So if anyone can help me I will be so glad!!! Thank you...
  4. problem in windows hello

problem in windows hello: Hi I've just got a new laptop Asus k571gt -p ,but i have problem with windows hello. It's says: we couldn't find a camera compatible with windows hello face . please help me i figure out whats the problem.[ATTACH]...
  5. Windows Hello Problem

Windows Hello Problem: So about half a year ago I had to install and update on my laptop from windows. Up until then I had always logged in with windows hello fingerprint, since I have that function on my laptop, but now it doesn't work anymore. I've tried to set it up again but now it says that...
  6. I can't setup windows hello face

I can't setup windows hello face: I can't set up my windows hello face recognition. It says 'we couldn't find a camera compatible with windows hello face'. My Microsoft camera is working perfectly. I'm using a Dell Inspiron 3443 laptop. My system SKU is 0654. Will my laptop really won't support windows...
  7. i still can't fix the windows 10 update problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    i still can't fix the windows 10 update problem: Split from this thread about Office 2011 for Mac. sure reads as steaming pile of cr@p from m$ - i still can't fix the windows 10 update problem except tp reinstall windows 10 - oh yeah that a good answer ...... try running m$ office 2011 under macos 10.15 ..... lol...
  8. Windows Hello Problem.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Hello Problem.: So up until a restart due to updates from the other day, I have been using a PIN to sign in to my computer for over 2 years now. When I rebooted, I got told that I needed to reset my pin as it didn't meet organization standards.. I went in to try to find out what the deal...
  9. Windows Hello Problems

Windows Hello Problems: I am currently having problems with the fingerprint scanner on my Lenovo Yoga 720-13IKB 2-in-1 laptop. Though the driver has been checked and reset, and different settings checked, I cannot seem to be able to use the fingerprint scanner. I am usually quite patient, but this...
  10. windows hello problem

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    windows hello problem: Thank you sir for your help. After I setup pin password successfully.when i try to add my fingerprint it asking my pin after i give my pin it giving me a notification sound and doing nothing.following is the screenshot after pin is entered.[ATTACH]...