Windows 10: I can't fix this windows hello problem

Discus and support I can't fix this windows hello problem in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; watch this video https://kapwi.ng/c/sPSY21Nc... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by plzzzzz_help, Jun 9, 2021.

1. I can't fix this windows hello problem

watch this video https://kapwi.ng/c/sPSY21Nc

:)

plzzzzz_help, Jun 9, 2021
  2. jmcslob Win User

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

T ski b4 your done with this post can you list a step by step fix of what you did, I would appreciate it if you would...Thanks

jmcslob, Jun 9, 2021
  3. Jimmy6 Win User
    Windows error 8024402F Fix?

You can fix this problem easily please follow the steps which is using in this video "youtu.be/TXW64QDpGoI"

Jimmy6, Jun 9, 2021
  4. dalchina Win User

I can't fix this windows hello problem

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Jun 9, 2021
Thema:

I can't fix this windows hello problem

1. I can't fix this windows hello problem - Similar Threads - can't fix hello

2. Hello every one ,How can I fix this problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello every one ,How can I fix this problem: Administrator: X:\windows\system32\cmd.exe - CHKDSK C:/RStage 2: Examining file name linkage739 reparse records processed.633520 index entries processed.Index verification completed.e unindexed files scanned.→ unindexed files recovered to lost and found.739 reparse records...
  3. Hello every one ,How can I fix this problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hello every one ,How can I fix this problem: Administrator: X:\windows\system32\cmd.exe - CHKDSK C:/RStage 2: Examining file name linkage739 reparse records processed.633520 index entries processed.Index verification completed.e unindexed files scanned.→ unindexed files recovered to lost and found.739 reparse records...
  4. Hello every one ,How can I fix this problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. I can't access the windows hello facial recognition. How do I fix it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't access the windows hello facial recognition. How do I fix it?: I'm unable to access my windows hello facial recognition. I'm using asus vivobook 16 AMD ryzen 7 M1603QA. If I'm trying to setup the facial recognition system it is showing that we couldn't find a camera compatible with this feature. How do I fix this issue?...
  6. Hello, how do I fix this problem?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello, how do I fix this problem?: Today, I wanted to play a game called Roblox, I wanted to update it since I haven't played it in a long time. When it finished updating and opened it I got this error message. It said: "This application encountered an unrecoverable error". I clicked "OK" so it would create a...
  7. Hello, how do I fix this problem?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hello, how do I fix this problem?: Today, I wanted to play a game called Roblox, I wanted to update it since I haven't played it in a long time. When it finished updating and opened it I got this error message. It said: "This application encountered an unrecoverable error". I clicked "OK" so it would create a...
  8. Hello, how do I fix this problem?

9. Windows Crashing and I can't fix the problem

Windows Crashing and I can't fix the problem: Hi, Windows 10 has been crashing daily for me and I spend hours looking for the problem leading to bsod. Recently ,I've installed this ssd into my system and had problems ever since. To make sure it was the ssd that was causing bsod, I've restarted in safe mode and it...
  10. Windows Crashing and I can't fix the problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows Crashing and I can't fix the problem: Hi, Windows 10 has been crashing daily for me and I spend hours looking for the problem leading to bsod. Recently ,I've installed this ssd into my system and had problems ever since. To make sure it was the ssd that was causing bsod, I've restarted in safe mode and it...