Windows 10: I can't fully install a language pack (error 0x80070002)

Discus and support I can't fully install a language pack (error 0x80070002) in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; When I download a language pack (my computer allows more than a language pack) the error 0x80070002 shows up. I'll click on "basic typing" or "speech"... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/lexiver, Feb 12, 2020.

1. I can't fully install a language pack (error 0x80070002)

When I download a language pack (my computer allows more than a language pack) the error 0x80070002 shows up. I'll click on "basic typing" or "speech" to download what's missing of the language pack and that error will show up. Does anyone know how to fix it?

submitted by /u/lexiver
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/lexiver, Feb 12, 2020
  2. jdc1 Win User

Win10 Pro error 0x80070020 trying to install another language pack

The errors are:
    The system cannot find the file specified. (0x80070002).
    OR
    The process cannot access the file because it is being used by another process. (0x80070020).

Try this: How to fix language pack not downloading on Windows 10 - Get Cool Tricks
    if that doesn't work, then try this: Install Windows 10 language pack manually

Other than this, if no one else has any successful instructions - then I'll be suggesting:
    - data/system backups
    - DISM/SFC
    - RESET using the Keep My Files option
    - Repair install of W10
    - RESET using the Remove Everything option
    - Clean install of Windows 10
    - Contact Microsoft Support if all else fails.

Good luck!

3. Speech language pack is not download!!

Hi Ashish,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Please share the below information to help you better.

• When you say Language pack it not downloading, do you receive any error message?
    • If yes, what is the error message?

There are few languages that windows 10 has pre installed in the system itself, I suggest that you check these languages and locate the language that you want to install. Follow the steps below to locate the language.

• Click on the Start Menu, locate and select Settings.
    • Click on Time and Language.
    • Locate and select Region and Language.
    • Click on Add a Language.

If you cannot find the language there you can download a language pack for Windows 10 from the link below:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows/language-packs#lptabs=win10

Hope the information helps. Please let us know if the issue persist and we will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Mohammed AliAli, Feb 12, 2020
  4. zdhiu Win User

I can't fully install a language pack (error 0x80070002)

Problems in installing a language pack in Windows 10

UP to today, searching, downloading and installing language pack is still time very consuming, very headack process! Ever MS make this process standard, easy available?

zdhiu, Feb 12, 2020
Thema:

I can't fully install a language pack (error 0x80070002)

1. I can't fully install a language pack (error 0x80070002) - Similar Threads - can't fully install

2. Can't install language pack

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't install language pack: I bought a new computer with the latest Windows Version in February, but cannot add language pack, the download stuck at about 70% completion. Tried many times, result the same....
  3. Can't install language pack

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't install language pack: I bought a new computer with the latest Windows Version in February, but cannot add language pack, the download stuck at about 70% completion. Tried many times, result the same....
  4. Can't install a language pack. Error code: 0x80D02002

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't install a language pack. Error code: 0x80D02002: Anybody knows how to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-install-a-language-pack-error-code-0x80d02002/5f60309b-5fd1-4a5c-bbfe-3a2ecc6cfa00
  5. Can't install a language pack. Error code: 0x80D02002

Can't install a language pack. Error code: 0x80D02002: Anybody knows how to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-install-a-language-pack-error-code-0x80d02002/5f60309b-5fd1-4a5c-bbfe-3a2ecc6cfa00
  6. Can't install Marathi language pack

Can't install Marathi language pack: language pack for marathi not downloading<Changed to a question> https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-install-marathi-language-pack/f69f17c3-d93d-49d6-8c99-bdabea32fadc
  7. can't install language pack

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can't install language pack: language pack for marathi not downloading https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-install-language-pack/f69f17c3-d93d-49d6-8c99-bdabea32fadc
  8. can't install language pack

can't install language pack: language pack for marathi not downloading https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-install-language-pack/f69f17c3-d93d-49d6-8c99-bdabea32fadc
  9. Error Code 0x80070002 when trying to install any updates or language packs.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Error Code 0x80070002 when trying to install any updates or language packs.: I've tried everything I could find to fix this error. I've tried SFC and DSIM, deleting the contents of the software distribution windows folder, running the troubleshooter, using the "Reset_Reregister_Windows_Update_Components.bat" script. None of these have fixed this...
  10. Cannot fully remove language packs

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cannot fully remove language packs: Hello! I've had three versions of English installed on my computer at various points en-US, en-GB and en-AU, but the issue is that now I only want en-AU, but I can't get rid of the other ones. I can press 'remove' in the language settings, but I can still see their packs...