Windows 10: i cant get a code to reopen my account

Discus and support i cant get a code to reopen my account in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; I try to reopen my account and when I get to the part where it says I need to prove that I own the account by sending my email a code the option to... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by VoidKalii, Feb 24, 2023.

1. VoidKalii Win User

i cant get a code to reopen my account

I try to reopen my account and when I get to the part where it says I need to prove that I own the account by sending my email a code the option to send a code to my email doesn't exist it only says I already have a code.And yeah I tried to include a screenshot but it doesn't upload.

:)

VoidKalii, Feb 24, 2023
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Feb 24, 2023
  3. Vesao Win User
    How to remove Guest account?

Try these steps and you should be able to delete the guest account:
    1. Press the WIN + X keys and select "Command Prompt (Admin)" from the Quick Access menu.
    2. At the Command Prompt, run this command: Code:
      Code:
      net user Guest /del

Vesao, Feb 24, 2023
Thema:

i cant get a code to reopen my account

1. i cant get a code to reopen my account - Similar Threads - cant code reopen

2. sent verification codes for reopening account not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    sent verification codes for reopening account not working: im attempting to reopen my account as i accidentally closed the wrong one, but every single code sent to my email doesnt work. ive tried the account recover form which only lets me reset my password, not reopen in entirely. even if i put in thr code exactly as it lies, it...
  3. cant reopen my account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cant reopen my account: I try to reopen my account and when I get to the part where it says I need to prove that I own the account by sending my email a i cant code the option to send a code to my email doesn't exist it only says I already have a code....
  4. cant reopen my account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    cant reopen my account: I try to reopen my account and when I get to the part where it says I need to prove that I own the account by sending my email a i cant code the option to send a code to my email doesn't exist it only says I already have a code....
  5. cant reopen my account

6. i cant get a code to reopen my accouny

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    i cant get a code to reopen my accouny: I try to reopen my account and when I get to the part where it says I need to prove that I own the account by sending my email a code the option to send a code to my email doesn't exist it only says I already have a code. and I already tried a new browser I even tried on my...
  7. i cant get a code to reopen my accouny

i cant get a code to reopen my accouny: I try to reopen my account and when I get to the part where it says I need to prove that I own the account by sending my email a code the option to send a code to my email doesn't exist it only says I already have a code. and I already tried a new browser I even tried on my...
  8. i cant get a code to reopen my accouny

in Windows 10 Gaming
  9. i cant get a code to reopen my account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i cant get a code to reopen my account: I try to reopen my account and when I get to the part where it says I need to prove that I own the account by sending my email a code the option to send a code to my email doesn't exist it only says I already have a code.And yeah I tried to include a screenshot but it doesn't...
  10. i cant get a code to reopen my account

i cant get a code to reopen my account: I try to reopen my account and when I get to the part where it says I need to prove that I own the account by sending my email a code the option to send a code to my email doesn't exist it only says I already have a code.And yeah I tried to include a screenshot but it doesn't...