Windows 10: i cant get a code to reopen my accouny

Discus and support i cant get a code to reopen my accouny in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; I try to reopen my account and when I get to the part where it says I need to prove that I own the account by sending my email a code the option to... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by VoidKalii, Feb 25, 2023.

1. VoidKalii Win User

i cant get a code to reopen my accouny

I try to reopen my account and when I get to the part where it says I need to prove that I own the account by sending my email a code the option to send a code to my email doesn't exist it only says I already have a code. and I already tried a new browser I even tried on my phone and laptop

:)

VoidKalii, Feb 25, 2023

2. Unable to reopen programs from the task bar

Hi Rob,

For us to narrow down your concern with reopening your programs from the task bar, we would like to know the following:

• Were there any changes made on your computer prior to the issue (e.g., updates, software installation)?
    • To make sure that we have not missed on anything, what troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, Feb 25, 2023
  3. trt740 Win User
    Post your source for the best Stepping for Amd 64's and Optys

Post your Stepping and o/c for Amd 64's Am2 /939 and Optys

can anyone point me in the direction of a good site which lists stepping codes for which cpu's over clock the best

trt740, Feb 25, 2023
  4. i cant get a code to reopen my accouny

Jesinta Rozario, Feb 25, 2023
Thema:

i cant get a code to reopen my accouny

1. i cant get a code to reopen my accouny - Similar Threads - cant code reopen

2. cant reopen my account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cant reopen my account: I try to reopen my account and when I get to the part where it says I need to prove that I own the account by sending my email a i cant code the option to send a code to my email doesn't exist it only says I already have a code....
  3. cant reopen my account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    cant reopen my account: I try to reopen my account and when I get to the part where it says I need to prove that I own the account by sending my email a i cant code the option to send a code to my email doesn't exist it only says I already have a code....
  4. cant reopen my account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. i cant get a code to reopen my accouny

i cant get a code to reopen my accouny: I try to reopen my account and when I get to the part where it says I need to prove that I own the account by sending my email a code the option to send a code to my email doesn't exist it only says I already have a code. and I already tried a new browser I even tried on my...
  6. i cant get a code to reopen my accouny

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i cant get a code to reopen my accouny: I try to reopen my account and when I get to the part where it says I need to prove that I own the account by sending my email a code the option to send a code to my email doesn't exist it only says I already have a code. and I already tried a new browser I even tried on my...
  7. i cant get a code to reopen my account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    i cant get a code to reopen my account: I try to reopen my account and when I get to the part where it says I need to prove that I own the account by sending my email a code the option to send a code to my email doesn't exist it only says I already have a code.And yeah I tried to include a screenshot but it doesn't...
  8. i cant get a code to reopen my account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i cant get a code to reopen my account: I try to reopen my account and when I get to the part where it says I need to prove that I own the account by sending my email a code the option to send a code to my email doesn't exist it only says I already have a code.And yeah I tried to include a screenshot but it doesn't...
  9. i cant get a code to reopen my account

10. CANT GET MY KEY CODE TO WORK

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    CANT GET MY KEY CODE TO WORK: I purchased new laptop due to the workshop breaking my machine and issued a brand new one, by my choice from the shop, but my key code is telling me that my code is already in use! of course it is, it isi meeee…… but I cant get past this to use my office. I have Home...