Windows 10: I can't get a particular free app from the Store until my new unwanted security details are...

Discus and support I can't get a particular free app from the Store until my new unwanted security details are... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have, not for the first time, fallen foul of Microsoft's security. I don't know what I did wrong but somehow I ended up with changing my security... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by alancsears, Dec 14, 2021.

1. I can't get a particular free app from the Store until my new unwanted security details are...

I have, not for the first time, fallen foul of Microsoft's security. I don't know what I did wrong but somehow I ended up with changing my security details. I now have, once again, to wait a month before I can access "secure" sites. I have tried the cancellation process, and have entered the "hidden bit" of the email it requires, but no code arrives. I have also tried getting the code by phone, but that also fails. Microsoft has both my correct mobile number and the correct security email address, so I can't see what the problem is.The further trouble is that when the 30 days are up

:)

alancsears, Dec 14, 2021
  2. Brink Win User

New Microsoft Outlook app version released for Android - Aug. 19

Outlook lets you bring all your email accounts and calendars in one convenient spot. Whether it's staying on top of your inbox or scheduling the next big thing, we make it easy to be your most productive, organized, and connected self.

New Microsoft Outlook app 4.2131.1 version for Android:

WHAT'S NEW
    • When adding a recipient to an email, tap "X" to remove unwanted people suggestions. When you remove a suggested person, you will not see it appear on other Outlook apps either.

Source: Microsoft Outlook: Organize Your Email & Calendar - Apps on Google Play

Brink, Dec 14, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    New Microsoft Outlook app version for Android and iOS - July 26

Outlook lets you bring all your email accounts and calendars in one convenient spot. Whether it's staying on top of your inbox or scheduling the next big thing, we make it easy to be your most productive, organized, and connected self.

New Microsoft Outlook app 4.2127.3 version for Android:

WHAT'S NEW
    • When adding a recipient to an email, tap "X" to remove unwanted people suggestions. When you remove a suggested person, you will not see it appear on other Outlook apps either.

New Microsoft Outlook app 4.2128.0 version for iOS:

Version History:
    • This update includes performance improvements and bug fixes to make Outlook better for you.
    Feel free to send us any comments or questions by going to Settings > Help & Feedback wed love to hear from you.

Source: Microsoft Outlook on the App Store

Brink, Dec 14, 2021
  4. Brink Win User

I can't get a particular free app from the Store until my new unwanted security details are...

New Microsoft Outlook app version for Android and iOS - August 3

New Microsoft Outlook app 4.2129.1 version for Android:

WHAT'S NEW

New Microsoft Outlook app 4.2130.0 version for iOS:

Version History:
    • This update includes performance improvements and bug fixes to make Outlook better for you.
    Feel free to send us any comments or questions by going to Settings > Help & Feedback wed love to hear from you.

Source: Microsoft Outlook on the App Store

Brink, Dec 14, 2021
Thema:

I can't get a particular free app from the Store until my new unwanted security details are...

1. I can't get a particular free app from the Store until my new unwanted security details are... - Similar Threads - can't particular free

2. Can't get unwanted app blocking on

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't get unwanted app blocking on: My pc windows security- App and browser control - Reputation based settings and potentially unwanted app blocking wont turn on. I'm worried there could be a virus on my laptop too since it wouldn't turn on for a little bit earlier. Buy I don't know anything about computers to...
  3. Can't get unwanted app blocking on

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't get unwanted app blocking on: My pc windows security- App and browser control - Reputation based settings and potentially unwanted app blocking wont turn on. I'm worried there could be a virus on my laptop too since it wouldn't turn on for a little bit earlier. Buy I don't know anything about computers to...
  4. new app from store can't be located

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    new app from store can't be located: where does windows 10 store place newly purchased apps on hard drive? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/new-app-from-store-cant-be-located/bcf06a0d-7ad6-4541-8d4a-db880ee8e612
  5. new app from store can't be located

in Windows 10 Gaming
    new app from store can't be located: where does windows 10 store place newly purchased apps on hard drive? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/new-app-from-store-cant-be-located/bcf06a0d-7ad6-4541-8d4a-db880ee8e612
  6. new app from store can't be located

7. I can't get a particular free app from the Store until my new unwanted security details are...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't get a particular free app from the Store until my new unwanted security details are...: I have, not for the first time, fallen foul of Microsoft's security. I don't know what I did wrong but somehow I ended up with changing my security details. I now have, once again, to wait a month before I can access "secure" sites. I have tried the cancellation process, and...
  8. Problems installing a particular app from the Windows Store

Problems installing a particular app from the Windows Store: One of my favorite apps suddenly stopped working. Here is the error code in case you need it. 0x803F8001I have entered the Windows store, I have logged out again to no avail.Any help would be appreciated....
  9. Can't get rid of Potential Unwanted Apps

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can't get rid of Potential Unwanted Apps: Hi, My windows defender display 3 'Potentially Unwanted Apps' but while selecting remove option it won't do anything. I looked inside the directory it says items are but there wasn't any with that name. Kindly, let me know how to fix. PFA the SS. [ATTACH] Thanks....
  10. Can't get app from Microsoft Store.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can't get app from Microsoft Store.: I download some app before from Microsoft Store, but now it's not working. I am clicking on the blue button of GET but it's not downloading app. It also not showing any reason or message. I need some apps to get, help me out. Tnx....