Windows 10: I Can't get access on MS account two factor authenticating to get bit locker keys.

Discus and support I Can't get access on MS account two factor authenticating to get bit locker keys. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; 2days ago My laptop starts to ask bit locker key for unlock SSD on startup. I can't even log into the system. Then I tried to get keys using MS account... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Madhawa Sampath, Aug 15, 2022.

1. I Can't get access on MS account two factor authenticating to get bit locker keys.

2days ago My laptop starts to ask bit locker key for unlock SSD on startup. I can't even log into the system. Then I tried to get keys using MS account associated with the laptop. Unfortunately accidently requested for change security information. So now I can't get keys until 13/09/2022. It's takes 30 days to change . Is there anyway to get at least keys to unlock my laptop.I want to do it earliest possible. I'm university student and laptop hold too much important notes and assignments. Please help me to survive.I pretty sure last 4 digits of mobile number I entered is correct!

:)

Madhawa Sampath, Aug 15, 2022
  2. KKH_11 Win User

Bit Locker Key

Daughter laptop requesting bit locker recovery key.

She didn't change anything.

But overnight, its now requesting this. So assume an update occurred, that impacted this.

Ive checked our MS account and there no recovery keys there. He device is not even listed.

Is there a workaround, or fix. Ive looked at the support notes, and don't have a print out of the key or usb stick etc..

any help would be appreciated. As were stuck on the blue screen Bit locker screen.

KKH_11, Aug 15, 2022
  3. Bit locker key

Bit locker won’t except any of the keys from my Microsoft account. What’s the next step to get it unlocked?

Chicken chick, Aug 15, 2022
  4. I Can't get access on MS account two factor authenticating to get bit locker keys.

bit locker key

What happened to my computer?

Why, out of the blue did I have to access the bit locker key to gain access to my computer?

And why does it continue to ask me for the bit locker key whenever I turn it on?

Has my computer been compromised? What do I need to do to fix it?

GailMorrisT, Aug 15, 2022
Thema:

I Can't get access on MS account two factor authenticating to get bit locker keys.

1. I Can't get access on MS account two factor authenticating to get bit locker keys. - Similar Threads - Can't access account

2. Can't access my bit locker key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't access my bit locker key: I've been trying to use my computer and the Bit locker recover shows up. When I go to get my bit locker key it doesn't show up and says that something happens with a tracer ID eg/y4F2+GEKGiSg4.36.76 . I dont know what to do ive been trying for days to get my bit locker...
  3. Can't access my bit locker key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't access my bit locker key: I've been trying to use my computer and the Bit locker recover shows up. When I go to get my bit locker key it doesn't show up and says that something happens with a tracer ID eg/y4F2+GEKGiSg4.36.76 . I dont know what to do ive been trying for days to get my bit locker...
  4. Can't access Bit Locker Recovery Keys

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't access Bit Locker Recovery Keys: After doing a fresh install of windows 11, I went to my Microsoft account to view my manage Bit Locker Recovery key page only for it to give me a page that says "sorry, something went wrong". It's been this way for about 48 hours now and is starting to affect my work. I've...
  5. Can't access Bit Locker Recovery Keys

Can't access Bit Locker Recovery Keys: After doing a fresh install of windows 11, I went to my Microsoft account to view my manage Bit Locker Recovery key page only for it to give me a page that says "sorry, something went wrong". It's been this way for about 48 hours now and is starting to affect my work. I've...
  6. Two Factor Authentication Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Two Factor Authentication Issue: Two Factor Authentication has been forced upon all users who aren't already using it. I have a user that doesn't have a phone, therefore cannot use the authenticator app, and it doesn't even give the option to use a phone number. This user cannot get onto the system and this...
  7. Two Factor Authentication Issue

Two Factor Authentication Issue: Two Factor Authentication has been forced upon all users who aren't already using it. I have a user that doesn't have a phone, therefore cannot use the authenticator app, and it doesn't even give the option to use a phone number. This user cannot get onto the system and this...
  8. I Can't get access on MS account two factor authenticating to get bit locker keys.

I Can't get access on MS account two factor authenticating to get bit locker keys.: 2days ago My laptop starts to ask bit locker key for unlock SSD on startup. I can't even log into the system. Then I tried to get keys using MS account associated with the laptop. Unfortunately accidently requested for change security information. So now I can't get keys...
  9. Lost access to Two-Factor Authentication as admin

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Lost access to Two-Factor Authentication as admin: I have a work and home account tied to my email address for Microsoft. My business is tied to my volume license account and I need to access it, so I can activate my Win10 Pro. Anyway to assist? I redone my phone recently and failed to turn off 2FA in this account before I...
  10. Where/how to get a two-factor authenticator that works everwhere?

Where/how to get a two-factor authenticator that works everwhere?: 23July2018. Where to get a 2-factor authenticator that works on lap top pc with W10 upgrade, and on/together with a cellphone (there are internet somewhere there inside the phone, but I never used it).- I know you have TOPT/HOPT, DUO/DuoPush, winauth, Azure, Google...