Windows 10: I can't get Age of Mythology key code to be redeemed on Steam.

Discus and support I can't get Age of Mythology key code to be redeemed on Steam. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So I got Age of Mythology. and Age of Mythology the Titans expansion. But the new computer I bought does not have a CD drive on it. (very sad.) So I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Aragonbattlebone, Jul 16, 2019.

1. I can't get Age of Mythology key code to be redeemed on Steam.

So I got Age of Mythology. and Age of Mythology the Titans expansion. But the new computer I bought does not have a CD drive on it. (very sad.)

So I tried entering my CD-Keys for AOM and AOMT on Steam but it comes back with an error. saying I need to contact the provider or something...

So that's why I'm here. I was hoping I could get a code for AOM and AOMT expansion. so I can play it on steam.. I got the Key-Codes for it. so it shouldn't be a problem.

Also got the Key-codes for Age of Empres II Age of Kings. and Age of Empires III. But will probably just buy AoE III digitally on amazon.

Anyways anyhelp would be much appreciated. thank you for your time. ^_^

:)

Aragonbattlebone, Jul 16, 2019

2. Can´t redeem my Age of Empires 3 CD-key

Hi Leo,

There are a lot of possible reasons why you are unable to redeem the Age of Empire 3 CD-key on steam. One of which is if the CD-key is only for Windows. To help you resolve this concern, we need to collect more information. Kindly answer the questions below:

• Is your CD-key for Age of Empire 3 is for Windows?
    • Are you getting any error messages when trying to redeem the CD-key on Steam?

If you want to play the Age of Empire through steam, we recommend that you contact Steam support for options on how you will be able to play the game through Steam.

For additional assistance, you may also post this query to the Age of Empire 3 forums. To do this, you may refer to the link below:

Click here

Wilfred Mac, Jul 17, 2019
  3. Age of Mythology on Steam Won't Work

I recently bought Age of Mythology Extended Edition through Steam and when I first played it, it worked fine. However, I tried to come back to it and now, it stops working every time I try to start it up. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game
    through Steam multiple times and the only difference between then and now is I did a general software update a few days ago. Can anyone help?

DeaneRynerson, Jul 17, 2019
  4. BossDweeb Win User

I can't get Age of Mythology key code to be redeemed on Steam.

playing Age of Mythology

There are several different methods to prevent this game from going to black screen.

One is to create a new user profile. If your trawl the links in the search below you will find a number of threads on the Steam,

and other forums that cover other potential fixes which may better suit your situation.

age+of+mythology+Extended+Edition+black+screen

BossDweeb, Jul 17, 2019
Thema:

I can't get Age of Mythology key code to be redeemed on Steam.

1. I can't get Age of Mythology key code to be redeemed on Steam. - Similar Threads - can't Age Mythology

2. Age of mythology for Windows 11.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Age of mythology for Windows 11.: Earlier this year I upgraded my computer to Windows 11. On my old PC, it would run on full screen. This is the cd version of the game not the stream or store version I haven't changed the monitor just the tower part. And it's fixed in window mode and I can't seem to get it...
  3. age of mythology

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    age of mythology: hi iam trying to run aom on my computer which operating system windows 10 is there anything i need to do to make it run https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/age-of-mythology/82c8c327-b75b-470f-8db1-df934f40af03
  4. Age of Mythology

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Age of Mythology: I was wondering if i could get step-by-step help on downloading Age of Mythology? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/age-of-mythology/6d2827f6-e8d3-4b0d-98a6-f2921386121d
  5. Download Age of mythology with an old CD product key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Download Age of mythology with an old CD product key: Dear sir, madam Several years ago I bought Age of mythology on CD. Now I have a new laptop, without a dvd-player. As a consequence I can't install the game. Is there any way I can download the game online with my cd product key without paying again. I already made an...
  6. Age of Mythology and ~f1d055.tmp

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Age of Mythology and ~f1d055.tmp: I recently tried to install my copy of Age of Mythology on Windows 10. It installed fine with no issues other than when I go to open the game the tmp file ~f1d055.tmp pops up for a second then disappears. I have tried all the fixes I could find for compatibility and have...
  7. i can not play age of mythology

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i can not play age of mythology: The same installation CD is being used to install the game on windows 10. The game won't launch. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-can-not-play-age-of-mythology/4158ebe2-0bde-4901-8740-4e1d6e7db442
  8. twitchsdk_32_release.dll Age of mythology

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    twitchsdk_32_release.dll Age of mythology: "The D:\Games\Age_of_Mythology\twitchsdk_32_release.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error. Try installing the program again using the original installation media or contact your system administrator or the software vendor for support. Error...
  9. Age of mythology

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Age of mythology: ik heb vreemde kleuren en kan alles erg slecht zien in de tijd van de mythologie ik speel op Windows 10 ik heb er een foto van gemaakt. Wie o wie kan me helpen. [IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/age-of-mythology/010c7a1e-7bec-4ca5-abcb-3aecb1ec30ad
  10. playing Age of Mythology

in Windows 10 Gaming
    playing Age of Mythology: I wanted to play age of mythology Extended Edition under Steam, so a digital version. I start to lunch it, I've got the starting menu but with a black background without the image from game ! when a start a selection solo mode, campagne mode or any things else, I've getting a...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. can i use cd codes to get a digital copy of age of mythology

2. steam age of mythology beta code