Windows 10: I can't get AMD graphic driver after the upgrade to Windows 10

Discus and support I can't get AMD graphic driver after the upgrade to Windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Dearfriend, I've got a notebook Pavilion DV6-3152SLwith hardware AMD Phenom(tm) II N620 Dual-Core 64 bit, bios F29,product number XD575EA#ABZ. After... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Chiara, Sep 4, 2015.

1. Chiara Win User

I can't get AMD graphic driver after the upgrade to Windows 10

Dearfriend,
    I've got a notebook Pavilion DV6-3152SLwith hardware AMD Phenom(tm) II N620 Dual-Core 64 bit, bios F29,product number XD575EA#ABZ.
    After upgrading from Windows 7 HP toWindows 10, I've got a big problem with the AMD graphic drivers,which are both now version 15.200.1062.1004. ATI Mobility Radeon HD4200 Series seems to work fine, while AMD Mobility Radeon HD 5000Series stopped working of an error code 43 and I'm unable to fix it.I've already tried these chances, but no one of them has succeded tosolve the problem of my AMD Mobility Radeon HD 5000 Series:
    - Updating the driver from the AMDwebsite both installing it manually and utilizing AMD Catalyst IstallManager;
    - Withdrawing the HD 5000 to letWindows Update installing a new one;
    - Updating through the software HPSupport Assistant.
    ... But I can't fix it: driver updatefor AMD Mobility Radeon HD 5000 Series is impossible. And, in anycase the configuration goes lost at reboot and my notebook goes onsaying "No AMD graphics driver is installed, or the AMD driveris not functioning properly. Please install the AMD driverappropriate".
    How can I fix this? Please, I need yourhelp also because this problem hardly overheats my notebook.
    Thank in advance for your advices.

:)

Chiara, Sep 4, 2015

2. AMD Graphics Card is not working

After I upgraded to Windows 10, I had an awesome experience at everything except at playing high end games and running heavy graphic software. Then I found that AMD Graphics Card was not recognised by the PC. The AMD Graphics Driver was missing. But Intel
    HD 4000 Graphics works fine. But that won't suffice. I found a graphics driver in AMD site and it's currently queued for download. But, how will I get switchable Graphics? Will the driver itself contain the options for switching between Intel HD 4000 Graphics
    and AMD HD8670M Graphics. Please help...

Abishek Naagendra, Sep 4, 2015
  3. Windows 10 and Alienware issues

I had the same issue with HDMI after I upgraded to Windows 10. The solution was to download the latest graphics driver from the AMD website. After manually upgrading the Win10 drivers the HDMI worked.

DonLeBlanc5640, Sep 4, 2015
Thema:

I can't get AMD graphic driver after the upgrade to Windows 10

1. I can't get AMD graphic driver after the upgrade to Windows 10 - Similar Threads - can't AMD graphic

2. AMD graphics driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    AMD graphics driver: HelloEver since i updated my windows from 10 pro to windows 11, my AMD software stopped working. It continues to send an error message,like windows update have automatically replaced AMD graphics driver, anytime I want to open the app. Please is there a way i can rectify this...
  3. AMD graphics driver

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    AMD graphics driver: HelloEver since i updated my windows from 10 pro to windows 11, my AMD software stopped working. It continues to send an error message,like windows update have automatically replaced AMD graphics driver, anytime I want to open the app. Please is there a way i can rectify this...
  4. AMD Graphics Driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    AMD Graphics Driver: Hello, I have a Lenovo IdeaPad Flex 5 and recently I got an error message telling me that the installed Graphics Driver was out of date and hat known problems. It then redirected me to the AMD website to the AMD Software: Adrenalin Edition download page. I downloaded it and...
  5. AMD Graphics Driver

AMD Graphics Driver: Hello, I have a Lenovo IdeaPad Flex 5 and recently I got an error message telling me that the installed Graphics Driver was out of date and hat known problems. It then redirected me to the AMD website to the AMD Software: Adrenalin Edition download page. I downloaded it and...
  6. AMD Graphics Driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. AMD graphic drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    AMD graphic drivers: Hi there i get this pop up every time windows updates to a new version via insider program, now it states the settings need to be reset but you cant reset them as you have to open AMD's GPU application to do so & when you attempt to open said application you get this box, now...
  8. AMD graphic drivers

AMD graphic drivers: Hi there i get this pop up every time windows updates to a new version via insider program, now it states the settings need to be reset but you cant reset them as you have to open AMD's GPU application to do so & when you attempt to open said application you get this box, now...
  9. AMD Graphics Driver

AMD Graphics Driver: I updated my drivers through AVG driver update. I am now getting a message that I do not have an AMD graphics driver installed and the computer screen is showing graphics properly. Where do I get the driver and how do I install it?...
  10. AMD graphics driver

AMD graphics driver: Sir, After updating the windows 10 , a message popped on the screen that no AMD Graphics driver is installed....help me out to resolve the said problem. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/amd-graphics-driver/29b087f0-765b-4609-b18f-3b705e3e50c2