Windows 10: i cant get beyond the landing page

Discus and support i cant get beyond the landing page in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; just turned on my PC and the landing page comes up but when I hit escape to get to the login the screen goes red for a moment then just comes back to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by CherryPotts, Dec 3, 2018.

1. i cant get beyond the landing page

just turned on my PC and the landing page comes up but when I hit escape to get to the login the screen goes red for a moment then just comes back to the picture. I've turned off a couple of times, same result, alt ctrl del doesn't work either

:)

CherryPotts, Dec 3, 2018

2. Browser landings are blank

Thank you Abdul_Malik. The browser is Chrome, the issue is when I open Chrome and search for any subject and it lands on The Search Engine Landing page. The search engine landing page is blank until I hit the reload arrow. So far today it is working properly.
    If it works properly throughout today I will mark this as solved, even though I never figured out why it was doing it.

BillCosner, Dec 3, 2018
  3. SUGGESTION: redirect "deleted items" on website to landing page

The home screen of the MyPhone website mentions that there are several deleted items (video and photo in my case). But when you select it, you end up in the deleted contacts regardless of its contents, which might be an empty list. This is confusing because
    you would assume that you are taken to the place where your deleted items are. Now you have to click on each of them to find out if there is something new. I think it would be better to land in a general deletion page, summarizing the number of newly deleted
    items for each category.

Jaap v. Ekris, Dec 3, 2018
  4. newtekie1 Win User

i cant get beyond the landing page

TPU Minecraft Server

Done. Thanks for the suggestion!*Toast :toast:

newtekie1, Dec 3, 2018
Thema:

i cant get beyond the landing page

1. i cant get beyond the landing page - Similar Threads - cant beyond landing

2. I can not open my computer beyond the screen saver page

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can not open my computer beyond the screen saver page: I cannot open my computer except for the screensaver page. Need help Opening the computer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-can-not-open-my-computer-beyond-the-screen-saver/f52758f3-abe3-47ae-b56c-6375faff4967
  3. I can not open my computer beyond the screen saver page

in Windows 10 Customization
    I can not open my computer beyond the screen saver page: I cannot open my computer except for the screensaver page. Need help Opening the computer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-can-not-open-my-computer-beyond-the-screen-saver/f52758f3-abe3-47ae-b56c-6375faff4967
  4. I can not open my computer beyond the screen saver page

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How to center landing page?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to center landing page?: I'm using a HP Laptop, windows 10. Can someone kindly point me to how to remove the space on the left margin on my monitor landing page. Thanks* Moved from IE10/other...
  6. I cannot login or get beyond the welcome screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I cannot login or get beyond the welcome screen: My Lenovo IdeaPad laptop was updated with Windows 10 on Monday. Since then i am unable to get back on the machine because i cannot get beyond the welcome screen to login. What can i do to be able to login?...
  7. Cant get beyond these errors. Any way to fix this?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cant get beyond these errors. Any way to fix this?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/lolxboxman [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ibdz1h/cant_get_beyond_these_errors_any_way_to_fix_this/
  8. New Windows 10 Developers Landing Page and GitHub Repo

in Windows 10 News
    New Windows 10 Developers Landing Page and GitHub Repo: We are excited to announce two new online resources for developers using Windows: A new docs landing-page for developers building and deploying apps and systems running on non-Microsoft operating systems like Linux and Android A new GitHub issues repo for filing...
  9. Change Land

Change Land: My profile is connected to Germany even though I live in Switzerland. I wanted to change that but unfortunately it doesn't work I am on my profile then edit region / country but there I could only enter a zip code and the country could not be edited....
  10. Land ändern

Land ändern: Mein Profil ist mit Deutschland verbunden obwohl ich in der Schweiz lebe. Ich wollte das ändern aber das funktioniert leider nicht ich bin auf mein Profil dann Region/Land bearbeiten aber dort konnte ich nur eine Postleitzahl eingeben und das Land konnte man nicht bearbeiten....