Windows 10: I can't get Hello Windows to work.

Discus and support I can't get Hello Windows to work. in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; HP worked with me over an hour. Had a huge windows update. Still nothing. I found this in Device Manager/Biometric Devices/Windows Hello Face Software... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by JEROMEKAUFMAN, Dec 8, 2020.

1. I can't get Hello Windows to work.

HP worked with me over an hour. Had a huge windows update. Still nothing. I found this in Device Manager/Biometric Devices/Windows Hello Face Software Device: "ROOT\WindowsHelloFaceSoftwareDriver\0000". This is a new HP Pavilion. Any suggestions? They said Microsoft could give me the driver for IR camera.

:)

JEROMEKAUFMAN, Dec 8, 2020
Thema:

I can't get Hello Windows to work.

1. I can't get Hello Windows to work. - Similar Threads - can't Hello

2. Windows Hello Pin can't set up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Hello Pin can't set up: When a user of ours, who is connected to Entra ID, logs in after a restart, it brings up the "Set up Windows Hello" page. Since the user has a Fingerprint enabled laptop it brings up the section for setting that up, however, since the fingerprint reader doesn't work on that...
  3. Windows Hello Pin can't set up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Hello Pin can't set up: When a user of ours, who is connected to Entra ID, logs in after a restart, it brings up the "Set up Windows Hello" page. Since the user has a Fingerprint enabled laptop it brings up the section for setting that up, however, since the fingerprint reader doesn't work on that...
  4. Can't set up Windows Hello Pin

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't set up Windows Hello Pin: Got my laptop back from repair unrelated issue, keyboard replacement and they removed my pin for easy testing.I set up a password again but when I go to set-up my Windows Hello Pin again it gets stuck loading indefinitely without ever taking me to the next window to enter my...
  5. Can't set up Windows Hello Pin

Can't set up Windows Hello Pin: Got my laptop back from repair unrelated issue, keyboard replacement and they removed my pin for easy testing.I set up a password again but when I go to set-up my Windows Hello Pin again it gets stuck loading indefinitely without ever taking me to the next window to enter my...
  6. Why can't I switch my account for my settings to change my pin on windows hello.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't I switch my account for my settings to change my pin on windows hello.: I recently bought a game and when I try to sign in, it states that I need to enter my window hello pin which I don't have. I tried going to my settings to change my PIN, but it led me to my old Microsoft account that I still want. I can't figure out how to change my account...
  7. Why can't I switch my account for my settings to change my pin on windows hello.

Why can't I switch my account for my settings to change my pin on windows hello.: I recently bought a game and when I try to sign in, it states that I need to enter my window hello pin which I don't have. I tried going to my settings to change my PIN, but it led me to my old Microsoft account that I still want. I can't figure out how to change my account...
  8. Can't connect to office from home PC, windows Hello is asking for a pin that does not exist

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't connect to office from home PC, windows Hello is asking for a pin that does not exist: Hi, i have a windows account that i use for work. it's only used for the office suit, so its not setup up as a account locally for our PC, outside for one portable.Change happened and i can now work from home. But i can't connect to office or have access to the cloud...
  9. Can't connect to office from home PC, windows Hello is asking for a pin that does not exist

Can't connect to office from home PC, windows Hello is asking for a pin that does not exist: Hi, i have a windows account that i use for work. it's only used for the office suit, so its not setup up as a account locally for our PC, outside for one portable.Change happened and i can now work from home. But i can't connect to office or have access to the cloud...
  10. Can't connect to office from home PC, windows Hello is asking for a pin that does not exist

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen