Windows 10: I can't get internet connection. Pressing Shift + F10 but the page does not open.

Discus and support I can't get internet connection. Pressing Shift + F10 but the page does not open. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I can't get internet connection. Pressing Shift + F10 but the page does not open.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by MANEESH MURALEEDHARAN PJ, Mar 28, 2023.

1. I can't get internet connection. Pressing Shift + F10 but the page does not open.

I can't get internet connection. Pressing Shift + F10 but the page does not open.

:)

MANEESH MURALEEDHARAN PJ, Mar 28, 2023

2. Shift +F10 not working.

This is a bug in the windows 11 ARM build, To fix that you need to do as follow

1. Press 'fn+shift+f10'
    2. Press 'option+tab'
    3. Then you will see a UAC window, move to that window by pressing 'option+tab' and then press 'yes' button
    Then CMD will be opened

Navpreet Singh Devpuri, Mar 28, 2023
  3. Ryan_D_M Win User
    Shift + F10 NOT working to open Context Menu in Excel; Only works when Windows button is pressed as well

Hi -

When I press SHIFT + F10 in Excel, the context menu (aka, the formatting menu) does
    not open. Yes, I have changed the function ("Fn") settings and gone into the BIOS menu on set-up to force the computer to use the basic functions assigned to the F1 - F12 keys.

However, SHIFT + F10 will ONLY open the context menu when the Windows button is pressed as well.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you,

Ryan

Ryan_D_M, Mar 28, 2023
  4. I can't get internet connection. Pressing Shift + F10 but the page does not open.

Computer stuck in loop of windows restarted unexpectedly, shift+f10 and shift+fn+f10. Aren't having any response any suggestions how to fix this?

Computer stuck in loop of windows restarted unexpectedly. F10+shift or f10+shift+fn are unresponsive suggestions on how to fix this?

thomas lancaster1, Mar 28, 2023
Thema:

I can't get internet connection. Pressing Shift + F10 but the page does not open.

1. I can't get internet connection. Pressing Shift + F10 but the page does not open. - Similar Threads - can't internet connection

2. I cannot activate windows 11 because I do not have internet access. Tried shift f10, does...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot activate windows 11 because I do not have internet access. Tried shift f10, does...: I cannot activate windows 11 because I do not have internet access. Tried shift f10, does not show cmd box. Tried many other things suggested, nothing works. Paid lots of money for computer with windows 11 but cannot get it working. Brand new Lenovo PC. OS license SDK0T76473...
  3. Why is it when in file explorer I press shift + F10 on a file it opens a on-screen shortcut?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is it when in file explorer I press shift + F10 on a file it opens a on-screen shortcut?: Hello,I don't know why this happend, it only happend today and I don't know if I clicked a key on my keyboard to make it happen. I've tried searching on google and youtube to find the solutions but I can't find any. If anyone can tell me the fix in the replies that will be...
  4. Why is it when in file explorer I press shift + F10 on a file it opens a on-screen shortcut?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is it when in file explorer I press shift + F10 on a file it opens a on-screen shortcut?: Hello,I don't know why this happend, it only happend today and I don't know if I clicked a key on my keyboard to make it happen. I've tried searching on google and youtube to find the solutions but I can't find any. If anyone can tell me the fix in the replies that will be...
  5. Shift+F10 is not working in MS-Excel

Shift+F10 is not working in MS-Excel: The Shift+F10 command is not opening the context menu in MS-Excel from 2 days.What could be reason for this error and what will be the way to address it?RegardsRohit...
  6. I can't get internet connection. Pressing Shift + F10 but the page does not open.

I can't get internet connection. Pressing Shift + F10 but the page does not open.: I can't get internet connection. Pressing Shift + F10 but the page does not open. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-get-internet-connection-pressing-shift-f10/61c57220-0c29-4bfc-b256-d79f3e4417b6
  7. Computer stuck in loop of windows restarted unexpectedly, shift+f10 and shift+fn+f10....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer stuck in loop of windows restarted unexpectedly, shift+f10 and shift+fn+f10....: Computer stuck in loop of windows restarted unexpectedly. F10+shift or f10+shift+fn are unresponsive suggestions on how to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-stuck-in-loop-of-windows-restarted/61807c96-e941-4f53-85e6-7e7ce59265fa
  8. Computer stuck in loop of windows restarted unexpectedly, shift+f10 and shift+fn+f10....

Computer stuck in loop of windows restarted unexpectedly, shift+f10 and shift+fn+f10....: Computer stuck in loop of windows restarted unexpectedly. F10+shift or f10+shift+fn are unresponsive suggestions on how to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-stuck-in-loop-of-windows-restarted/61807c96-e941-4f53-85e6-7e7ce59265fa
  9. Shift +F10 not working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Shift +F10 not working.: Hi there, I am trying to install windows 11 on a virtual machine on a Mac mini but the Shift + F10 button won't engage the windows command prompt during the installation. Is there another way of doing this? Thank you, with regards Robert....
  10. Shift +F10 not working.

Shift +F10 not working.: Hi there, I am trying to install windows 11 on a virtual machine on a Mac mini but the Shift + F10 button won't engage the windows command prompt during the installation. Is there another way of doing this? Thank you, with regards Robert....