Windows 10: I can’t get into my computer neither delete it

Discus and support I can’t get into my computer neither delete it in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My computer needed to go into recovery mode. When I tried to delete/reinstall my windows program so did it say that it failed to do so. Now I can’t go... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by maxwetterström, Dec 27, 2021.

1. I can’t get into my computer neither delete it

My computer needed to go into recovery mode. When I tried to delete/reinstall my windows program so did it say that it failed to do so. Now I can’t go into recovery mode bc it pops up that the installation failed and when I press ok it restarts and pops up again and then restarts again. Please help me delete/wipe my computer so that I can reinstall it

:)

maxwetterström, Dec 27, 2021
  2. Try3 Win User

Deleted icons stay on desktop (not in desktop folder)

I can only suggest that you
    1 Add a list of steps you have already taken.
    2 Add a comment about restarting the computer. Do the deleted icons disappear then?
    2 Add a comment explaining if any Desktop items do delete correctly and whether or not there are any significant differences between those that do delete correctly and those that don't.
    3 Add a list of any OS tweaks you have done & any third-party OS-related utilities you have run.

I assume you have already reinstalled your display driver.
    I don't see a Repair install as being relevant. Repair Install - TenForumsTutorials

Denis

3. topgundcp Win User
    Unable to delete a folder - Invalid folder name

Suggestion:
    1. Run chkdsk x: /r to make sure that there's no HD corruption.
      x: is the drive containing the folder you want to delete.
    2. Try to delete the folder again. If still does not work, go to step 3.
    3. Download: Download - Linux Mint and create a bootable USB using: Rufus - Create bootable USB
    4. Boot up with Linux Mint and try to delete the folder again.
      NOTE: Unlike WinPE. Linux does not have any Windows permission imposed to it so it is easier to delete.

topgundcp, Dec 27, 2021
  4. jmcslob Win User

I can’t get into my computer neither delete it

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool I can’t get into my computer neither delete it :cool:

jmcslob, Dec 27, 2021
Thema:

I can’t get into my computer neither delete it

1. I can’t get into my computer neither delete it - Similar Threads - can’t computer neither

2. I can’t get into my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can’t get into my computer: So I have a pc and I can’t get into it the email to the pc is *** Email address is removed for privacy *** but I don’t remember the password for that email so I can’t get in also I forgot my pin to my computer so I can’t get in to it So I really need help and the reason why I...
  3. I can’t get into my computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can’t get into my computer: So I have a pc and I can’t get into it the email to the pc is *** Email address is removed for privacy *** but I don’t remember the password for that email so I can’t get in also I forgot my pin to my computer so I can’t get in to it So I really need help and the reason why I...
  4. I can’t get into my computer

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  5. I can’t get into my computer neither delete it

I can’t get into my computer neither delete it: My computer needed to go into recovery mode. When I tried to delete/reinstall my windows program so did it say that it failed to do so. Now I can’t go into recovery mode bc it pops up that the installation failed and when I press ok it restarts and pops up again and then...
  6. I can’t get into my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can’t get into my computer: When I turn on my computer and it gets to the Lock Screen, it won’t let me enter my pin and it says “something happened and your PIN isn’t available. Click to set up your PIN again.” When I click, nothing happens and the only option is to enter my password and when I do that...
  7. I can’t get into my computer

I can’t get into my computer: When I turn on my computer and it gets to the Lock Screen, it won’t let me enter my pin and it says “something happened and your PIN isn’t available. Click to set up your PIN again.” When I click, nothing happens and the only option is to enter my password and when I do that...
  8. I can’t get into my computer

9. Can’t get into my computer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can’t get into my computer: I recently open my PC and I saw that I had an orange screen with the vertical white lines over it and I heard they had to type in your password and then I’ll let you through I tried it and it didn’t work it’s a mystery back to the same screen. And how to do something a bit...
  10. I can’t get into my computer

I can’t get into my computer: Split from this thread.I can’t get into my computer I have tried for two days so I need it reset. Thank you,Angie Hodges https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-get-into-my-computer/80ed2961-4529-4859-87e7-125a3ac9b555