Windows 10: I can't get into my computer

Discus and support I can't get into my computer in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I can't get into my computer - I can get to the Choose an Option page. I to to Troubleshoot, then Advanced Options, then System Restore but at that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by LarryPowell2, Nov 8, 2020.

1. I can't get into my computer

I can't get into my computer - I can get to the Choose an Option page. I to to Troubleshoot, then Advanced Options, then System Restore but at that point I get this message: You need to sign in as an administrator to continue, but there aren't any administrator accounts on this PC and I can't go any further.

:)

LarryPowell2, Nov 8, 2020
  2. jmcslob Win User

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool I can't get into my computer :cool:

jmcslob, Nov 8, 2020
  3. jmcslob Win User
    2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

T ski b4 your done with this post can you list a step by step fix of what you did, I would appreciate it if you would...Thanks

jmcslob, Nov 8, 2020
  4. I can't get into my computer

imperialreign, Nov 8, 2020
Thema:

I can't get into my computer

1. I can't get into my computer - Similar Threads - can't computer

2. Can't reinstall windows 10 i bought to my reset computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't reinstall windows 10 i bought to my reset computer: I ordered windows 10 in August of 2021 and installed it on my computer from the email link they sent me. I recently had my computer mess up so bad out of the blue, that I had to reset it completely. I now need to reinstall the windows 10 but when I try to used the file from...
  3. Can't reinstall windows 10 i bought to my reset computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't reinstall windows 10 i bought to my reset computer: I ordered windows 10 in August of 2021 and installed it on my computer from the email link they sent me. I recently had my computer mess up so bad out of the blue, that I had to reset it completely. I now need to reinstall the windows 10 but when I try to used the file from...
  4. Can't reinstall windows 10 i bought to my reset computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. My computer keeps freezing only my mouse and I can't hear anything and I don't know what to do?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer keeps freezing only my mouse and I can't hear anything and I don't know what to do?: For the last 2–3 days my computer has been doing this thing where I'll be in a game, watching YouTube, or downloading something; where it causes my mouse to just stop responding while it's still on, and I can't hear my computer audio, but I can hear the sound it makes when I...
  6. My computer keeps freezing only my mouse and I can't hear anything and I don't know what to do?

My computer keeps freezing only my mouse and I can't hear anything and I don't know what to do?: For the last 2–3 days my computer has been doing this thing where I'll be in a game, watching YouTube, or downloading something; where it causes my mouse to just stop responding while it's still on, and I can't hear my computer audio, but I can hear the sound it makes when I...
  7. My computer keeps freezing only my mouse and I can't hear anything and I don't know what to do?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Question: Why are you doing this? I can't use some keys on my computer because of your...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Question: Why are you doing this? I can't use some keys on my computer because of your...: I just updated my computer and guess what? Some keys are no longer working. I need to complete my project today and now I can't. Why are you launching updates that will break our computers!...
  9. Question: Why are you doing this? I can't use some keys on my computer because of your...

Question: Why are you doing this? I can't use some keys on my computer because of your...: I just updated my computer and guess what? Some keys are no longer working. I need to complete my project today and now I can't. Why are you launching updates that will break our computers!...
  10. App can't run on your computer contact software publisher

App can't run on your computer contact software publisher: App can't run on your computer contact software publisher https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/app-cant-run-on-your-computer-contact-software/0c726de5-d25e-4d5e-b781-89546ab18a68