Windows 10: I can’t get into my computer

Discus and support I can’t get into my computer in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Split from this thread.I can’t get into my computer I have tried for two days so I need it reset. Thank you,Angie Hodges... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by AngieWhite Hodges, Jun 8, 2021.

1. I can’t get into my computer

Split from this thread.I can’t get into my computer I have tried for two days so I need it reset. Thank you,Angie Hodges

:)

AngieWhite Hodges, Jun 8, 2021
  2. jmcslob Win User

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool I can’t get into my computer :cool:

jmcslob, Jun 8, 2021
  3. jmcslob Win User
    2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

T ski b4 your done with this post can you list a step by step fix of what you did, I would appreciate it if you would...Thanks

jmcslob, Jun 8, 2021
  4. I can’t get into my computer

imperialreign, Jun 8, 2021
Thema:

I can’t get into my computer

1. I can’t get into my computer - Similar Threads - can’t computer

2. Updates failing, troubleshooter doesn’t help, can’t use computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Updates failing, troubleshooter doesn’t help, can’t use computer: Hello. I have been trying for a couple of weeks now to fix my computer. I guess the updates keep failing. I run the troubleshooter and it detects problems, and says it’s fixed them, and then I restart and try to update again and nothing. I’m very frustrated. I just want to...
  3. Can’t log into computer using letters

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Can’t log into computer using letters: Hi,I can’t log into my computer using letters, it recognises numbers but not letters. I tried the windows key + X but this didn’t work. Any ideas? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-log-into-computer-using-letters/140d0060-980b-455a-b5fc-81a6278be3bc
  4. My computer can’t connect to some wifi

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My computer can’t connect to some wifi: Sometimes my laptop works fine. In my apartment, for example, absolutely no issue. Then, I’m at a family friend’s house right now, and I can’t connect at all. It’ll say I have a connection, every once in a while a web page might load, but then it immediately drops. I’ve done...
  5. I just bought a used gaming computer, and can’t get past Windows 10 log in screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I just bought a used gaming computer, and can’t get past Windows 10 log in screen: I purchased this gaming computer, for the purpose of iRacing specifically, and the seller forgot to unlock/remove his account off of it. He also forgot to give me the PIN for the Windows 10 log in screen. I already reached out to him and am waiting for a response, but how...
  6. Having problems with my computer, BSOD and I can’t install an update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Having problems with my computer, BSOD and I can’t install an update: Recently my computer has been getting the Blue screen of death with these two stope codes Page_Fault_in_nonpaged_area and Memory_Management along with it telling me what failed with the memory management where it says ntfs.sys it used to just go through collecting info and...
  7. Remote desktop can’t connect to the remote computer in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Remote desktop can’t connect to the remote computer in Windows 10: Remote Desktop is a software in Windows that allows you to connect to a computer that is not close by. When you try to connect to a remote computer by using Remote Desktop, you may receive the following error message: Remote desktop can’t connect to the remote computer. The...
  8. I can’t update my computer

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I can’t update my computer: I tried to update it and it says I need to uninstall virtualbox but I can’t find it to uninstall it submitted by /u/TinnierSpark326 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lec61m/i_cant_update_my_computer/
  9. I can’t get my computer to get out of the automatic repair couldn’t repair pc

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I can’t get my computer to get out of the automatic repair couldn’t repair pc: I have tried everything please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-get-my-computer-to-get-out-of-the-automatic/6725542d-0d16-458b-9b86-85601d3a433a
  10. Can’t login to my computer

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can’t login to my computer: I built my own PC and it uses Windows 10. I got a VPN and now I’m getting the “no internet, secured” error whenever I try to login, barring me from actually logging in. I’ve tried everything that’s suggested online and the Microsoft forums are the most useless forum I’ve ever...