Windows 10: I can't Get Into My Laptop Because It Keeps Saying The Passwords Wrong

Discus and support I can't Get Into My Laptop Because It Keeps Saying The Passwords Wrong in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi Ive Been Having This Problem And Have Been Trying To Fix It on My own For Months Now but Awhile Ago I Think i Download Something And When I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Tishani Ellis, Feb 5, 2020.

1. I can't Get Into My Laptop Because It Keeps Saying The Passwords Wrong

Hi Ive Been Having This Problem And Have Been Trying To Fix It on My own For Months Now but Awhile Ago I Think i Download Something And When I Restarted My Laptop I Couldn't Do Anything It Keeps Saying My Password Is Wrong I Tried all The Resets And I Cant Put In My Microsoft Password No Matter What So Ive Been Sitting For Months With No Computer If Anyone Could Help That Would Be Wonderful Please And Thank You

:)

Tishani Ellis, Feb 5, 2020

2. Laptop password is wrong and cannot sign into it.

1. Window saying wrong password. Also cannot get laptop to into safe mode when hitting the shift key and restart

AlanFreiberg, Feb 5, 2020
  3. trying to log in into microsoft acct but keeps saying wrong password

i have two computers with the same microsoft acct but on one computer it will not let me log in it keeps saying wrong password

RaquelMedina1, Feb 5, 2020
  4. cmp9969 Win User

I can't Get Into My Laptop Because It Keeps Saying The Passwords Wrong

Wrong Password

The "Old Password" is the password to your local account. It is about to change your local account to a Microsoft Account. If you don't mind this, then enter your local account password. If you think this is overly intrusive of Microsoft, don't do it and let Cortana die.

cmp9969, Feb 5, 2020
Thema:

I can't Get Into My Laptop Because It Keeps Saying The Passwords Wrong

1. I can't Get Into My Laptop Because It Keeps Saying The Passwords Wrong - Similar Threads - can't Laptop Keeps

2. I can"t get in to my dell laptop because I forgot the password

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I can"t get in to my dell laptop because I forgot the password: I can"t get in to my dell laptop because I forgot the pass word https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-get-in-to-my-dell-laptop-because-i-forgot/1d20998d-2049-4473-a441-35ea6a9a2065
  3. My Windows 10 laptop says my password is wrong but I'm entering the correct password

My Windows 10 laptop says my password is wrong but I'm entering the correct password: My Windows 10 laptop is telling me I'm entering the wrong password when I'm definitely entering the right password. I used it a day or two ago (although it was noticably - exceptionally - slower than normal) and left it in sleep mode. When it woke up I accidentally tried...
  4. Can't use recovery mode keeps telling my password is wrong

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't use recovery mode keeps telling my password is wrong: I'm trying to enter to recovery mode because I can't boot windows, the boot record appears to be corrupted. When I enter my account password, it keeps telling me is wrong, I tried all old passwords, use the pin as password, connecting the computer via ethernet, changing my...
  5. Can't access my laptop because of the password

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can't access my laptop because of the password: I was having problem with my new laptop. So I decided restart it and start again from fabric default. Everything went OK till once finished the windows installation the system ask me for my username and password. I used the ones that I had but it didn't work. I tried to start...
  6. Can't Log in in my laptop, i keep getting the "Oops something went wrong message"

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't Log in in my laptop, i keep getting the "Oops something went wrong message": Hi, so I've been trying to log in my microsoft account for a few days now and everytime i try logging in i keep getting this message, can anyone help? this is my first account that i'm trying to log in so i'm the admin of my own account thank you in advance[ATTACH]...
  7. windows saying my password is wrong

windows saying my password is wrong: hi i started my computer today and when the sign on screen comes up and i enter my password it says password is wrong, ive had the same password for a year and dont know how to get past the sign on screen, i tried to do a restore but when i get to the account information is...
  8. I can't get signed into my computer because I am getting stuck on a screen that says press...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I can't get signed into my computer because I am getting stuck on a screen that says press...: Ok to begin i just want to mention that im using a desktop computer running windows 10. I never have any issues with this computer, so im at a complete loss right now. Today while using my computer I got a prompt to restart my computer because windows had "encountered an...
  9. Windows says my password is wrong

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows says my password is wrong: I normally sign into windows 10 on my computer using a local account. I have been using the same password for years so I know that the password is correct. Last night I wanted to download and install a desktop theme and my computer asked me to login to my Microsoft live...
  10. insists on a password and says it is wrong

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    insists on a password and says it is wrong: Similar sort of problem, tried to set up No Passwords but it insists on a password and says it is wrong (but it isn't). Then I can get into another "me" but only with a PIN. I cannot delete the first "me" or get into it but in Users only one"me" appears. There is no built in...