Windows 10: I can't Get Into My Laptop Because It Keeps Saying The Passwords Wrong

Discus and support I can't Get Into My Laptop Because It Keeps Saying The Passwords Wrong in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi Ive Been Having This Problem And Have Been Trying To Fix It on My own For Months Now but Awhile Ago I Think i Download Something And When I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Tishani Ellis, Feb 5, 2020.

1. I can't Get Into My Laptop Because It Keeps Saying The Passwords Wrong

Hi Ive Been Having This Problem And Have Been Trying To Fix It on My own For Months Now but Awhile Ago I Think i Download Something And When I Restarted My Laptop I Couldn't Do Anything It Keeps Saying My Password Is Wrong I Tried all The Resets And I Cant Put In My Microsoft Password No Matter What So Ive Been Sitting For Months With No Computer If Anyone Could Help That Would Be Wonderful Please And Thank You

:)

Tishani Ellis, Feb 5, 2020

2. Laptop password is wrong and cannot sign into it.

1. Window saying wrong password. Also cannot get laptop to into safe mode when hitting the shift key and restart

AlanFreiberg, Feb 5, 2020
  3. trying to log in into microsoft acct but keeps saying wrong password

i have two computers with the same microsoft acct but on one computer it will not let me log in it keeps saying wrong password

RaquelMedina1, Feb 5, 2020
  4. cmp9969 Win User

I can't Get Into My Laptop Because It Keeps Saying The Passwords Wrong

Wrong Password

The "Old Password" is the password to your local account. It is about to change your local account to a Microsoft Account. If you don't mind this, then enter your local account password. If you think this is overly intrusive of Microsoft, don't do it and let Cortana die.

cmp9969, Feb 5, 2020
Thema:

I can't Get Into My Laptop Because It Keeps Saying The Passwords Wrong

1. I can't Get Into My Laptop Because It Keeps Saying The Passwords Wrong - Similar Threads - can't Laptop Keeps

2. I can't open my laptop windows because password not getting...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't open my laptop windows because password not getting...: Error showing in my display..That password is incorrect. Make sure you're using the password for your Microsoft account. You can always reset it at.account.live.com/password/reset...
  3. I can't open my laptop windows because password not getting...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't open my laptop windows because password not getting...: Error showing in my display..That password is incorrect. Make sure you're using the password for your Microsoft account. You can always reset it at.account.live.com/password/reset...
  4. I can't get into my Toshiba laptop Windows 8 it keeps saying I'm using the wrong password...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't get into my Toshiba laptop Windows 8 it keeps saying I'm using the wrong password...: I can't get into my Toshiba laptop windows 8 it keeps saying I'm using the wrong password which I'm not as just changed it on my phone browser which works fine on phone. Can anyone help by how to bypass login.I have few data files which i need from laptop. I tried using safe...
  5. I can't get into my Toshiba laptop Windows 8 it keeps saying I'm using the wrong password...

I can't get into my Toshiba laptop Windows 8 it keeps saying I'm using the wrong password...: I can't get into my Toshiba laptop windows 8 it keeps saying I'm using the wrong password which I'm not as just changed it on my phone browser which works fine on phone. Can anyone help by how to bypass login.I have few data files which i need from laptop. I tried using safe...
  6. I can't login to my Microsoft account because it keeps saying that the password is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't login to my Microsoft account because it keeps saying that the password is...: HELP!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-login-to-my-microsoft-account-because-it/26076347-0c85-4db6-8424-199607e0e779
  7. I can't login to my Microsoft account because it keeps saying that the password is...

I can't login to my Microsoft account because it keeps saying that the password is...: HELP!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-login-to-my-microsoft-account-because-it/26076347-0c85-4db6-8424-199607e0e779
  8. My laptop says my password was wrong

My laptop says my password was wrong: Hi all At school today when I open my laptop for school and it always prompts me for my password and my password is ant21! I didn’t change my password now But I tried ant21 and I didn’t work and the message: the password is incorrect try again I visited this forum and tells...
  9. My laptop says my password was wrong

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    My laptop says my password was wrong: Hi all At school today when I open my laptop for school and it always prompts me for my password and my password is ant21! I didn’t change my password now But I tried ant21 and I didn’t work and the message: the password is incorrect try again I visited this forum and tells...
  10. My laptop says my password was wrong

in Windows 10 Gaming