Windows 10: I can't get into my PS4

Discus and support I can't get into my PS4 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Good afternoon. I had one controller left that belonged to my nephew, which I returned to him. I finally bought a new controller, but I cannot get... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Outsider418, Oct 4, 2020.

1. I can't get into my PS4

Good afternoon.

I had one controller left that belonged to my nephew, which I returned to him.

I finally bought a new controller, but I cannot get it paired. The instructions say that the PS4 has to be on to pair another controller (I have it plugged into the PS4 with the USB cord, it shows as charging by the orange lights that are flashing). When I hit the PS4 button on the controller, it will not let me into the system. I haven't run the PS4 in months, but I can still see my apps puling updates, but I still cannot get in.

I'm pretty sure this is something simple, but how can I get into my system so I can get my new controller paired?

Thanks for your help.

- - - Updated - - -

No worries, I got it I can't get into my PS4 :)

:)

Outsider418, Oct 4, 2020
  2. henasith Win User

PS4 external play options

MKV is a container format which can hold unlimited number of video, audio, picture, or subtitle tracks in one file, but PS4 can play MKV files with the following specification:
    • H.264/MPEG-4 AVC High Profile Level 4.2
    • MP3, AAC LC, AC-3 (Dolby Digital)

Once the MKV you add to PS4 does not meet the above requirements, the problem occurs.

To solve the issue, there are many methods and here list two of them:

1. Handbrake is the go to free converter for video files on Mac.

HandBrake: Open Source Video Transcoder

Install it and then point it at one of your MKV files and convert to one of the preset MP4 defaults in the Handbrake sidebar. Under "Regular" you should be fine with "Normal" or "High Profile" settings.

2. A step by step guide on Does PS4 Play MKV.

The article introduces a detailed guide to help you solve PS4 won't play MKV issue.

henasith, Oct 4, 2020
  3. jmcslob Win User
    2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool I can't get into my PS4 :cool:

jmcslob, Oct 4, 2020
  4. jmcslob Win User

I can't get into my PS4

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

T ski b4 your done with this post can you list a step by step fix of what you did, I would appreciate it if you would...Thanks

jmcslob, Oct 4, 2020
Thema:

I can't get into my PS4

1. I can't get into my PS4 - Similar Threads - can't PS4

2. Why can't I connect my PS4 control to my PC by usb?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't I connect my PS4 control to my PC by usb?: I used DS4 to connect wired my controller to my PC was windows 10 and now is windows 11 because it's a good program to use. Now in windows 11 it doesn't want to connect for some reason....
  3. Why can't I connect my PS4 control to my PC by usb?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why can't I connect my PS4 control to my PC by usb?: I used DS4 to connect wired my controller to my PC was windows 10 and now is windows 11 because it's a good program to use. Now in windows 11 it doesn't want to connect for some reason....
  4. Ps4 controller can't connect

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ps4 controller can't connect: I tried every single method I found on the internet but they don't work,I tried changing usb cables,using wirless,using ds4.All of them don't work.So someone please help...
  5. Ps4 controller can't connect

Ps4 controller can't connect: I tried every single method I found on the internet but they don't work,I tried changing usb cables,using wirless,using ds4.All of them don't work.So someone please help...
  6. Ps4 controller can't connect

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Can't connect PS4 controller after Intel -System 10/3/2016 update

Can't connect PS4 controller after Intel -System 10/3/2016 update: A few days ago one of my sticks of Ram died, and while trying to figure out the problem I downloaded an update to my drivers through the windows updater. I've tried researching how to uninstall this update, or a potential other update I can get that would override it, but I'm...
  8. Can't connect PS4 controller after Intel -System 10/3/2016 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't connect PS4 controller after Intel -System 10/3/2016 update: A few days ago one of my sticks of Ram died, and while trying to figure out the problem I downloaded an update to my drivers through the windows updater. I've tried researching how to uninstall this update, or a potential other update I can get that would override it, but I'm...
  9. Can't connect PS4 controller after Intel -System 10/3/2016 update

10. I can't connect my ps4 controller

I can't connect my ps4 controller: It seems like i can no longer connect my ps4 controller to windows. If i power it on, it will flash a few times and turn off immediately. I have tried removing it from my pc, and pairing it again. I have tried reinstalling the bluetooth drivers from device manager. I have...