Windows 10: I can't get into my windwos 10 computer

Discus and support I can't get into my windwos 10 computer in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I can't get into my windwos 10 computer allof a sudden. It rejected my PIN and asks for a Password. It rejects my windows passwoprd. Can somebody... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by RogerPelletier2, Jan 12, 2020.

1. I can't get into my windwos 10 computer

I can't get into my windwos 10 computer allof a sudden. It rejected my PIN and asks for a Password. It rejects my windows passwoprd. Can somebody please help. I my passwords are good . I am on this site from another old computer

:)

RogerPelletier2, Jan 12, 2020
  2. jmcslob Win User

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool I can't get into my windwos 10 computer :cool:

jmcslob, Jan 12, 2020
  3. jmcslob Win User
    2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

T ski b4 your done with this post can you list a step by step fix of what you did, I would appreciate it if you would...Thanks

jmcslob, Jan 12, 2020
  4. I can't get into my windwos 10 computer

SanDisk USB drive not working in Windows 10 (which was working fine last week)

Hi Nawab,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps for plug and play services and check if it helps.

• Press Windwos+R.
    • In run type “services.msc”.
    • Then locate “plug and play services”.
    • Right click on it, disable and enable the service.
    • Click on “ok” and then restart the computer, check whether the USB is detected.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Jan 12, 2020
Thema:

I can't get into my windwos 10 computer

1. I can't get into my windwos 10 computer - Similar Threads - can't windwos computer

2. Screensaver in Windwos 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Screensaver in Windwos 10: Simple Question - but is there a simple answer ? How do I add Photos (from W10 Photos folder) to an existing album in Screensaver - and how do I add Edit/delete photos from same Screensaver album ? Thank you in advance....
  3. I can't use my computer.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I can't use my computer.: For some reason ever since I reset my computer, I haven't been able to efficiently use it. For some reason nothing works unless I press right click on mouse or do (Ctrl+Alt+Delete) and press cancel it works for a few seconds then stops again. Also for some reason my computer...
  4. Can't get into computer

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Can't get into computer: Windows 10 just updated and now I can't get into my computer. I've been working on the problem for over an hour. I've tried both emails and changed my password and still can't get in. This is my work computer and I'm going crazy trying everything I can think of to get in....
  5. I can't get my newly added printer to talk to my computer?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I can't get my newly added printer to talk to my computer?: I added my new printer and the printer icon won't light up so I can add it as a default printer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-get-my-newly-added-printer-to-talk-to-my/95204f60-ab61-40e8-8c43-15e5c51eb395
  6. I can't get my email.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I can't get my email.: Help, I can't get my email. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-get-my-email/3e53b5dd-9b24-4ca3-a334-ed01cf61014c"
  7. I can't get Windows Update to work on my computer.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I can't get Windows Update to work on my computer.: I tried to use Windows Update manually on my computer, because it hasn't been updating automatically as it was set up to do. After it checks for updates I get a message saying, "We couldn't get online to download your updates. We'll try again later, or you can check now. If...
  8. on my computer and i can't delete it

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    on my computer and i can't delete it: i have a web discover browser on mycomputer and i can't delete it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/on-my-computer-and-i-cant-delete-it/e4fd2084-98d6-4992-b8b1-6acfe8011b39
  9. Can't get into my computer.

Can't get into my computer.: I can't get on my Windows 10 computer. It keeps saying the password is wrong but I HAVE NOT CHANGED. BEFORE I WENT ON BEFORE IT WAS RUNNING SOME KIND OF UPGRADES. AFTER THAT I COULDN'T GET ON. TRIED USING CELL PHONE NUMBER TO GET CODE BUT THAT DID NOT WORK....
  10. I can't start my computer

I can't start my computer: Hello guys When i'm starting my comput it's reebooting at infinityhelp me pleasd https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-start-my-computer/38e68c2a-0176-4aec-860e-b3aa103464d2