Windows 10: I can't get into my windwos 10 computer

Discus and support I can't get into my windwos 10 computer in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I can't get into my windwos 10 computer allof a sudden. It rejected my PIN and asks for a Password. It rejects my windows passwoprd. Can somebody... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by RogerPelletier2, Jan 12, 2020.

1. I can't get into my windwos 10 computer

I can't get into my windwos 10 computer allof a sudden. It rejected my PIN and asks for a Password. It rejects my windows passwoprd. Can somebody please help. I my passwords are good . I am on this site from another old computer

:)

RogerPelletier2, Jan 12, 2020
  2. jmcslob Win User

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool I can't get into my windwos 10 computer :cool:

jmcslob, Jan 12, 2020
  3. jmcslob Win User
    2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

T ski b4 your done with this post can you list a step by step fix of what you did, I would appreciate it if you would...Thanks

jmcslob, Jan 12, 2020
  4. I can't get into my windwos 10 computer

SanDisk USB drive not working in Windows 10 (which was working fine last week)

Hi Nawab,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps for plug and play services and check if it helps.

• Press Windwos+R.
    • In run type “services.msc”.
    • Then locate “plug and play services”.
    • Right click on it, disable and enable the service.
    • Click on “ok” and then restart the computer, check whether the USB is detected.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Jan 12, 2020
Thema:

I can't get into my windwos 10 computer

1. I can't get into my windwos 10 computer - Similar Threads - can't windwos computer

2. I can't open my settings from Windwos 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't open my settings from Windwos 10: I can't open my settings from anywhere.I have tried literally everything on the internet. I just recently did a windows update and since then I have never been able to open my settings....
  3. I can't open my settings from Windwos 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    I can't open my settings from Windwos 10: I can't open my settings from anywhere.I have tried literally everything on the internet. I just recently did a windows update and since then I have never been able to open my settings....
  4. I can't open my settings from Windwos 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. I can't get into my computer

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I can't get into my computer: I can't get into my computer when I turn it on it once a pin number says the pin number is not correct password not correct it wants to text it to an old phone number and then I cannot get into my Microsoft account It also says that I have an outlook Darcy *** Email address...
  6. I can't get into my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't get into my computer: I can't get into my computer when I turn it on it once a pin number says the pin number is not correct password not correct it wants to text it to an old phone number and then I cannot get into my Microsoft account It also says that I have an outlook Darcy *** Email address...
  7. I can't get into my computer

8. I can't get into my new computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't get into my new computer: I have just gotten a new computer and when it was doing it initial startup I had a brown out and now I have a defaultuser0 and no way to log in. I tried to do a full window restart with a complete wipe, but the defaultuser0 account error still appears. I have tried to login...
  9. I can't get into my new computer

I can't get into my new computer: I have just gotten a new computer and when it was doing it initial startup I had a brown out and now I have a defaultuser0 and no way to log in. I tried to do a full window restart with a complete wipe, but the defaultuser0 account error still appears. I have tried to login...
  10. I can't get into my computer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I can't get into my computer: I can't get into my computer - I can get to the Choose an Option page. I to to Troubleshoot, then Advanced Options, then System Restore but at that point I get this message: You need to sign in as an administrator to continue, but there aren't any administrator accounts on...