Windows 10: I CAN'T GET MICROSOFT CASUAL"Mozaki Blocks Deluxe"to run,no KEY!

Discus and support I CAN'T GET MICROSOFT CASUAL"Mozaki Blocks Deluxe"to run,no KEY! in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Yes I can't get this Microsoft Casual Game "Mozaki Block DELUXE" to give me the key to. OPEN THE GAME AND RUN IT.YOU SOLD ME THIS GAME.YES AND THERE'S... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by TaraConnor777, May 31, 2020.

1. I CAN'T GET MICROSOFT CASUAL"Mozaki Blocks Deluxe"to run,no KEY!

Yes I can't get this Microsoft Casual Game "Mozaki Block DELUXE" to give me the key to. OPEN THE GAME AND RUN IT.YOU SOLD ME THIS GAME.YES AND THERE'S NO KEY TO OPEN IT.EITHER GIVE THE KEY OR GIVE ME MY MONEY BACK.YOU GUYS MADE THIS GAME,AND IT DOES NOT HAVE A KEY.WITHOUT THE KEY ITS WORTHLESS.OK??? OK, I CAN'T GET MICROSOFT CASUAL"Mozaki Blocks Deluxe"to run,no KEY! cb2b0729-d30e-417e-ad58-5215d0c04a7c?upload=true.gif THANK YOU, IM 72 yrs old I could use some help!---old Lady in Oregon.. I CAN'T GET MICROSOFT CASUAL"Mozaki Blocks Deluxe"to run,no KEY! c74c12d4-a7b6-4af6-b3dd-42f34c3660ae?upload=true.gif

:)

TaraConnor777, May 31, 2020

2. Microsoft Money Plus Sunset Deluxe

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern, and we in Community will try to help you in the best possible way we can.

I suggest you to download Microsoft Money Sunset Deluxe on Windows and follow the below steps:

Download Money Plus Sunset Deluxe from Official Microsoft Download Center

To make MS Money Sunset Deluxe work in Windows 10 please change the registry.

• Press Windows key+ R to run command to open.
    • Type regedit to open Registry Editor.
    [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Internet Explorer]

"Version"="9.11.10240.0" (originally: 9.11.10240.16384)

Note:

Important Follow the steps in this section carefully. Serious problems might occur if you modify the registry incorrectly. Before you modify it,
    back up the registry for restoration
    in case problems occur.

Hope the information helps, if you have any further queries, feel free to post. We are here to assist you.

Regards,

Guru Kiran

Guru Kiran G, May 31, 2020
  3. Casual Games

Hi Desmond,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

Sorry to know that you are unable to access games.

When you say casual games, what games are you referring to?

For Store issue:

Try to run the troubleshooter for Windows apps and check:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/run-the-troubleshooter-for-windows-apps

I would suggest you to follow the steps:

• Open the Task manager. Here’s a tip: Press CTRL+Shift+ESC.
    • Click File > Run New Task.
    • Make sure you have a check mark beside “Create this task with administrative privileges”.
    • Type CMD.
    • Type the following 4 commands at the CMD prompt:

dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth

sfc /scannow

powershell

Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers |Where-Object {$_.InstallLocation -like "*SystemApps*"} | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"}
    • Close the CMD window.
    • Check to see if the issue is resolved. If not, restart the PC.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Kalpana Shankarappa, May 31, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

I CAN'T GET MICROSOFT CASUAL"Mozaki Blocks Deluxe"to run,no KEY!

Help Create Microsoft’s Next Casual Game

Source: Help Create Microsoft's Next Casual Game | Windows Experience Blog

Brink, May 31, 2020
Thema:

I CAN'T GET MICROSOFT CASUAL"Mozaki Blocks Deluxe"to run,no KEY!

1. I CAN'T GET MICROSOFT CASUAL"Mozaki Blocks Deluxe"to run,no KEY! - Similar Threads - CAN'T MICROSOFT CASUALMozaki

2. I can't get my Recovery Key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't get my Recovery Key: Hello!I can't access Recovery Key in my account. Instead of the page that should have appeared, the one in the attached picture appeared.Help me please. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-get-my-recovery-key/8337e3b4-4b7a-4ac0-aeb3-459b8bf73efd
  3. I can't get my Recovery Key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't get my Recovery Key: Hello!I can't access Recovery Key in my account. Instead of the page that should have appeared, the one in the attached picture appeared.Help me please. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-get-my-recovery-key/8337e3b4-4b7a-4ac0-aeb3-459b8bf73efd
  4. Can't get unwanted app blocking on

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't get unwanted app blocking on: My pc windows security- App and browser control - Reputation based settings and potentially unwanted app blocking wont turn on. I'm worried there could be a virus on my laptop too since it wouldn't turn on for a little bit earlier. Buy I don't know anything about computers to...
  5. Can't get unwanted app blocking on

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't get unwanted app blocking on: My pc windows security- App and browser control - Reputation based settings and potentially unwanted app blocking wont turn on. I'm worried there could be a virus on my laptop too since it wouldn't turn on for a little bit earlier. Buy I don't know anything about computers to...
  6. I can't get bitlocker recovery key

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I can't get bitlocker recovery key: How i can get my bitlocker key https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-get-bitlocker-recovery-key/4a2dc3a6-c95e-49cc-8390-c0be0607e0c4
  7. Microsoft Key Blocking Compatability Issues that block Upgrades.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft Key Blocking Compatability Issues that block Upgrades.: Where can I get a list of the Microsoft Key Blocking Compatability Issues that block upgrades to Windows # 10,and that leaves a error message showing # 0xc1900107.None of the suggested methods to repair problems in order to receive and install November # 1909 upgrade will...
  8. I can't run my app cause been block by administrator

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I can't run my app cause been block by administrator: Hello there, can I ask a question please ?. Just now I try to use one of my app, last my app is blocked by administrator with protection reason and I can't run it. what supposed I do to fix it ?. thank you for the time...
  9. Can't Block Applications in Microsoft Family

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Can't Block Applications in Microsoft Family: I have accounts for each of my family members in Microsoft Family safety. I looked at recent activity for one of my children and I was allowed to block the use of Google Chrome. However when I go to another child's account and look at recent activity, it says "Can't Block"...
  10. I can't get the microsoft malicious software removal toot to run a scan.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I can't get the microsoft malicious software removal toot to run a scan.: I can't get the microsoft malicious software removal toot to run a scan. It's always worked before. I ran an updated Avast antivirus scan and Malware bytes scan: they didn't find any viruses or malware. Can someone help me?...