Windows 10: I can't get minecraft windows 10 version

Discus and support I can't get minecraft windows 10 version in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I want to try minecraft windows 10 version, i bought minecraft java edition a long time ago and i never redeem my code of minecraft windows 10 edition,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by DahirME, Oct 6, 2018.

1. DahirME Win User

I can't get minecraft windows 10 version

I want to try minecraft windows 10 version, i bought minecraft java edition a long time ago and i never redeem my code of minecraft windows 10 edition, now that i want to do i can't, when i put the code of Mojang page this is what happen

:)

DahirME, Oct 6, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 6, 2018
  3. How to update the right version its Minecraft: windows 10 beta 0.14.1?

Hi Emma,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand that you are facing issues with Windows 10. I apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

To assist you better, please provide us the below information:

• When you say that "have tried to get it to that but it won`t let me can", from where exactly have you tried to update Minecraft app? Have you tried to update through Windows Store?

I suggest you to try to update Minecraft app from Windows Store and check if it helps.

As per the information provided in the below Microsoft link, the new version of Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta Version 0.14.1.

Refer to the section: Version notes.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/apps/Minecraft-Windows-10-Edition-Beta/9NBLGGH2JHXJ

Reply to us with the information, so that we can assist you better.

Let us know if you need any further assistance on Windows related issues and we will be glad to help.

Nyima Yonten, Oct 6, 2018
  4. Brink Win User

Minecraft beta update rolling out, unifying versions of game

Read more: Better Together 'Minecraft' beta update rolling out, unifying versions of game for console, mobile and Windows 10 - The Fire Hose

See also:

Brink, Oct 6, 2018
Thema:

1. I can't get minecraft windows 10 version - Similar Threads - can't minecraft version

2. I can't get minecraft to install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't get minecraft to install: When I try to install the launcher it says I need to be signed into the Microsoft store, even though I am. I also tried restarting my computer, but that didn't work, so at this point I have no clue what to do....
  3. How to get a refund on Minecraft Windows 10 version

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How to get a refund on Minecraft Windows 10 version: Hi again,So I've purchased Minecraft windows 10,and it's not what I'm looking for I need the Java versionIs there a way to return this? or am I stuck with this version?I've already tried going to payment and billing on my account but the refund option doesn't come up.Please...
  4. How to get a refund on Minecraft Windows 10 version

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to get a refund on Minecraft Windows 10 version: Hi again,So I've purchased Minecraft windows 10,and it's not what I'm looking for I need the Java versionIs there a way to return this? or am I stuck with this version?I've already tried going to payment and billing on my account but the refund option doesn't come up.Please...
  5. Why can't I get the version of Minecraft that I want

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't I get the version of Minecraft that I want: If Minecraft is owned by Microsoft why can't I get the P.C. version of Minecraft Vanilla in the Microsoft store? it isn't fair to stop people who are poor from getting an affordable alternative to the overpriced, and poor-quality version available in the Microsoft store....
  6. Can't switch Minecraft to Windows 10 version?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't switch Minecraft to Windows 10 version?: I bought 2015 mc and wanted to test the new ratracing feature and they said that if you bought the java version you can switch to the windows 10 version for free. What is the reason Minecraft auf Windows 10 version wechseln geht nicht?
  7. Why Can't I Get Minecraft for Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why Can't I Get Minecraft for Windows 10?: I found out that I could download Minecraft Windows 10 Edition for free because my Mojang account says that I bought and downloaded Minecraft Java Edition at a time where I could Minecraft Windows 10 Edition included with the purchase. However, when I click the button that...
  8. Getting Minecraft Windows 10 version

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting Minecraft Windows 10 version: I got minecraft Java edition a few days ago but I just found out I need Windows 10 to play with some of my friends my friends told me to go claim my free copy of the windows 10 version in under minecraft java under "my games" but there is nothing there, is it because I bought...
  9. Can't get full version of Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't get full version of Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition: I tried redeeming my code for minecraft windows 10 edition (From buying the Java edition when you got it for free) but it didn't work, in the Microsoft store it says I own the game. Then when I open it and try to sign into my Xbox live account it comes up telling me to buy...
  10. Can't get Minecraft Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't get Minecraft Windows 10: Hello, I've recently redeemed my code for getting my free and full version of Microsoft Windows 10 Edition and I downloaded it. After I was finished and I successfully logged into my Xbox Live, the bottom said "Unlock Full Game". I clicked on it, and typed my pin; it showed...