Windows 10: I can't get my compter to print I have a wf 3540 printer and I have windows 10

Discus and support I can't get my compter to print I have a wf 3540 printer and I have windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; MY PRINTER {WF3540} WILL NOT PRINT. I HAVE WINDOWS 10 PROGRAM ON MY COMPTER. HELP... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by suellaboling, Oct 23, 2019.

1. I can't get my compter to print I have a wf 3540 printer and I have windows 10

MY PRINTER {WF3540} WILL NOT PRINT. I HAVE WINDOWS 10 PROGRAM ON MY COMPTER. HELP

:)

suellaboling, Oct 23, 2019

2. Cannot print web pages on Windows 10 using Epson WF-3540 printer.

Original title: Will not print from Windows 10 web pages on Epson WF-3540 Printer

Last week I installed Windows 10 (from Windows 7 upgrade) and now I cannot print any web pages on my Epson WF-3540 Printer. I print reports from on line and have no problem with the same web pages on Windows 7. I have installed new drives several times.
    I have shut down and rebooted both the computer and printer several times. I do not want to upgrade to Office 360 and Office Professional 2003 does everything I need. This is a major issue for me.

Kenneth M Johansen, Oct 23, 2019
  3. Cannot print web pages on Windows 10 using Epson WF-3540 printer.

Hello Kenneth,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community. We regret the inconvenience caused and will assist you in resolving the issue.

From your description, I understand you are unable to print web pages on Epson WF-3540 printer after upgrading to Windows 10 from Windows 7 operating system. You have tried to resolve the issue by installing printer drivers and rebooting the computer
    multiple times.

Before assisting further, I would like to ask you few questions:

• Which browser are you using to print the web pages?

• Are you using wired/wireless printing technology?

• Do you get any error message/error code when you launch the print sequence?

• Are you able to print system files using the printer?

You may be facing the above issue due to the conflicting of hardware components or the incompatible drivers installed on your operating system.

Since you have already tried installing new drivers several times on your PC, I suggest you to run the
    Printer troubleshooter to check if there is any issue with the printer.

• Press Windows logo key on the keyboard, type
      troubleshooting and select the top most search result.

• Click on View all from left side panel of the screen.

• Select Printer,
      click on Advanced option and check
      Apply repairs automatically option.

• Follow the on screen instructions.

• After completing the process, check for the error status.

• If you do not get any error status, close the window and check if the changes are effective.

If the issue persists, I suggest you to check if the wired components are connected properly to the device or if you are using wireless connection the device is configured properly with the PC.

Write to us with the answers to the above questions and the status of the issue on the same post for further assistance. Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, Oct 23, 2019
  4. MKBhan Win User

I can't get my compter to print I have a wf 3540 printer and I have windows 10

Error printing to hp inkjet 3540 printer

Unable to print on web connected printer from my windows 10 hp laptop. The message displayed is "Error printing to hp inkjet 3540 printer"

MKBhan, Oct 23, 2019
Thema:

I can't get my compter to print I have a wf 3540 printer and I have windows 10

1. I can't get my compter to print I have a wf 3540 printer and I have windows 10 - Similar Threads - can't compter print

2. I have a problem with my printer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a problem with my printer: I have a dnp ds rx1 printer and i can not connect it to my window 10.I tried everything but i can not connect it.I tried install companies driver and i could not install it.I tried uninstall it and install it again but that also did not help.I do not know what to do now.Also...
  3. I have a problem with my printer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I have a problem with my printer: I have a dnp ds rx1 printer and i can not connect it to my window 10.I tried everything but i can not connect it.I tried install companies driver and i could not install it.I tried uninstall it and install it again but that also did not help.I do not know what to do now.Also...
  4. My wireless printer will not print. I have windows 7

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My wireless printer will not print. I have windows 7: I have a hp4555 officejet printer which is not printing when prompted. All I get is error message. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-wireless-printer-will-not-print-i-have-windows/68cf0ed3-300e-4279-8677-b7f9ccb832a4
  5. My wireless printer will not print. I have windows 7

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My wireless printer will not print. I have windows 7: I have a hp4555 officejet printer which is not printing when prompted. All I get is error message. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-wireless-printer-will-not-print-i-have-windows/68cf0ed3-300e-4279-8677-b7f9ccb832a4
  6. EPSON WF-3540 Printer

EPSON WF-3540 Printer: How can I resolve an Error notice on my EPSON WF-3540 Printer? User manual does not reference this (error) issue. Device will not print when "error" is displayed. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/epson-wf-3540-printer/a185e259-6b73-451c-bf00-565ba7d9dd75
  7. EPSON WF-3540 printer

EPSON WF-3540 printer: Anyone know how to cancel the pause mode so I may print from my WF-3540? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/epson-wf-3540-printer/16c04df3-c8ab-4ce8-987b-3a821461bd06
  8. Help, I have remote hackers stealing and crashing my compters

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Help, I have remote hackers stealing and crashing my compters: They control by Bluetooth WIFI and add apps and all kinds of stuff you can stop Google android apple Microsoft all are easy for these hackers , I have more but they can delete foot prints as well the take screen shot record your voice and get your typing and...
  9. I have forgotten the password to one of my compters

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I have forgotten the password to one of my compters: I used this computer just last week with no issue and now it is requiring me to use my Password Recovery disk which I do not recall ever making (fiction) What is up and how can i use my computer without a reformatting since my installation disks are no longer available to...
  10. I can't get my letter to print on printer, I am on notepad.

in Windows 10 Customization
    I can't get my letter to print on printer, I am on notepad.: I cannot get Notepad to print a letter I wrote, what did I do wrong? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/i-cant-get-my-letter-to-print-on-printer-i-am-on/c65b433e-3265-4101-87c3-30133b3990d9