Windows 10: I can’t get my computer to get out of the automatic repair couldn’t repair pc

Discus and support I can’t get my computer to get out of the automatic repair couldn’t repair pc in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have tried everything please help.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Nickyspiro, Feb 6, 2021.

1. I can’t get my computer to get out of the automatic repair couldn’t repair pc

I have tried everything please help.

:)

Nickyspiro, Feb 6, 2021

2. Startup repair couldn''t repair my pc BSOD error code 0xc0000221

I am getting a BSOD (Blue Screen Of Death) Startup repair couldn't repair my pc and when I tried to reset the pc wont repair the problems used all the troubleshooting tools which didn't work. Won't let me boot into safe mode. After I go though all the steps i get the screen Recovery Your PC/Device needs to be repaired. The header checksum for this file doesn't match the computed checksum Error code 0xc0000221. You will need recovery tools. If you don't have any installation media (like a disk or or USB device) contact your administrator (which is me). I downloaded a windows 10 iso file on a dvd. How would I be able to repair this? Could I boot into dvd and reinstall windows 10 with keeping my files, or use recovery tools?

kingjames603, Feb 6, 2021
  3. BetoLP Win User
    Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Hello everybody.
    First of all, I want to apologize for my English, is not my natural language.
    After a normal power off, my laptop didn`t run Windows normally and showed a blue screen saying
    "Your pc ran into a problem and needs to restart. [...]
    Stop code: BAD_SYSTEM_CONFIG_INFO"
    After several restarts, the display showed "preparing automatic repair' and 'diagnosing your PC'. The result was 'automatic repair couldn't repair your PC' and gave a log file, D:\WINDOWS\System32\Logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt.
    I tried to restore windows to a previous point, but it was impossible (It was not possible to delete some file at D:\$MFT\. Error 0x8007007b).
    I decided to reinstall windows. Only 24 hours after reinstalling windows, the same problem appeared again.
    Following a friend`s advice, I opened srttrail.txt using cmd.
    All error codes were 0x0 except "check installing lcu". That one was 0x17 (I don`t know how to copy the file and post it here. I`m sorry).
    I searched in google for a solution but i didn`t find anything helpful.
    Could anyone help me, please! Thanks

BetoLP, Feb 6, 2021
  4. BetoLP Win User

I can’t get my computer to get out of the automatic repair couldn’t repair pc

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

I can’t get my computer to get out of the automatic repair couldn’t repair pc [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Feb 6, 2021
Thema:

I can’t get my computer to get out of the automatic repair couldn’t repair pc

1. I can’t get my computer to get out of the automatic repair couldn’t repair pc - Similar Threads - can’t computer automatic

2. Automatic repair couldn’t repair your PC

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Automatic repair couldn’t repair your PC: I’ve received the error Automatic repair couldn’t repair your PC https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/automatic-repair-couldnt-repair-your-pc/9e4cd3a9-b9dc-43f2-a221-839d0d489616
  3. Automatic repair couldn’t repair your PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Automatic repair couldn’t repair your PC: I’ve received the error Automatic repair couldn’t repair your PC https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/automatic-repair-couldnt-repair-your-pc/9e4cd3a9-b9dc-43f2-a221-839d0d489616
  4. Why is my PC stuck in Automatic Repair and I can’t get out?

Why is my PC stuck in Automatic Repair and I can’t get out?: i also don't have an administrative account to use command promt or anything else but windows is stuck in recovery and all it says it is “automatic repair couldnt repair your PC” “Log file F:\WINDOWS\System32\Logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt” is all it says and its been stuck like...
  5. Why is my PC stuck in Automatic Repair and I can’t get out?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my PC stuck in Automatic Repair and I can’t get out?: i also don't have an administrative account to use command promt or anything else but windows is stuck in recovery and all it says it is “automatic repair couldnt repair your PC” “Log file F:\WINDOWS\System32\Logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt” is all it says and its been stuck like...
  6. Why is my PC stuck in Automatic Repair and I can’t get out?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Automatic Repair: couldn’t repair your PC.

Automatic Repair: couldn’t repair your PC.: Recently I had Trojan horses found on my pc that were deleted. My Drive D kept disconnecting and shutting down. It worked fine for a bit but now I’m completely unable to boot up my PC. In troubleshoot, I have tried uninstalling recent updates and features but that fails.....
  8. Automatic Repair: couldn’t repair your PC.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Automatic Repair: couldn’t repair your PC.: Recently I had Trojan horses found on my pc that were deleted. My Drive D kept disconnecting and shutting down. It worked fine for a bit but now I’m completely unable to boot up my PC. In troubleshoot, I have tried uninstalling recent updates and features but that fails.....
  9. Automatic repair couldn’t repair your PC

Automatic repair couldn’t repair your PC: I got this message when i turned my pc on. It said: Press “Advanced options” to try other options to repair your PC, or “Shut down” to turn off your PC. Log file: C:\WINDOWS\system32\Logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt please can you help me to fix this problem. Thanks [IMG]...
  10. automatic repair couldn’t repair pc

automatic repair couldn’t repair pc: hello all I have an HP laptop with windows 10 and the other night after restarting my computer it got stuck on the spinning circle then popped up auto repair couldn’t repair your PC. The log file is:C:\WINDOWS\System32\Logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt After going into the...