Windows 10: I can't get my computer to get the windows 10 upgrade to get the activition code

Discus and support I can't get my computer to get the windows 10 upgrade to get the activition code in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I can't get my computer to get the windows 10 upgrade to get the activition code... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by BenniePorier, Jun 19, 2020.

1. I can't get my computer to get the windows 10 upgrade to get the activition code

I can't get my computer to get the windows 10 upgrade to get the activition code

:)

BenniePorier, Jun 19, 2020
  2. Nordic Win User

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Jun 19, 2020
  3. for activition code

i want my microsoft account activition code.. which contists of 25 digits. my mobile is lava iris win1

Chandugaggala, Jun 19, 2020
  4. I can't get my computer to get the windows 10 upgrade to get the activition code

activition code

I have QMobile w1 it asking a activition code for sign in to Microsoft account kindly help

KhuramShahzad550, Jun 19, 2020
Thema:

I can't get my computer to get the windows 10 upgrade to get the activition code

1. I can't get my computer to get the windows 10 upgrade to get the activition code - Similar Threads - can't computer upgrade

2. I can't get into my computer

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I can't get into my computer: I can't get into my computer when I turn it on it once a pin number says the pin number is not correct password not correct it wants to text it to an old phone number and then I cannot get into my Microsoft account It also says that I have an outlook Darcy *** Email address...
  3. I can't get into my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't get into my computer: I can't get into my computer when I turn it on it once a pin number says the pin number is not correct password not correct it wants to text it to an old phone number and then I cannot get into my Microsoft account It also says that I have an outlook Darcy *** Email address...
  4. I can't get into my computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I can't get into the computer

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I can't get into the computer: I can't get into my computer, when you start it up the login image with time and date appears, but when you click / hit Enter it becomes blurry and then does not switch to login screen like, but Instead, it remains blurry, only to revert to the display with the date and time....
  6. I can't get into the computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't get into the computer: I can't get into my computer, when you start it up the login image with time and date appears, but when you click / hit Enter it becomes blurry and then does not switch to login screen like, but Instead, it remains blurry, only to revert to the display with the date and time....
  7. I can't get into the computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Can't get into my computer.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Can't get into my computer.: I started my computer up and now for some reason no matter what I try it will not accept any password I give it. I have reset my password, I have tried going through all the safe modes, I have completely ran out of ideas and I really need some help....
  9. I can't get into my computer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I can't get into my computer: I can't get into my computer - I can get to the Choose an Option page. I to to Troubleshoot, then Advanced Options, then System Restore but at that point I get this message: You need to sign in as an administrator to continue, but there aren't any administrator accounts on...
  10. Can't get into my computer.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can't get into my computer.: I can't get on my Windows 10 computer. It keeps saying the password is wrong but I HAVE NOT CHANGED. BEFORE I WENT ON BEFORE IT WAS RUNNING SOME KIND OF UPGRADES. AFTER THAT I COULDN'T GET ON. TRIED USING CELL PHONE NUMBER TO GET CODE BUT THAT DID NOT WORK....