Windows 10: I can't get my computer to take screenshots

Discus and support I can't get my computer to take screenshots in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; i cant get my computer to take screenshots it keeps telling me there is something wrong and to try again later*Original title: screenshots... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by bobmarsh3, Aug 31, 2021.

1. bobmarsh3 Win User

I can't get my computer to take screenshots

i cant get my computer to take screenshots it keeps telling me there is something wrong and to try again later*Original title: screenshots

:)

bobmarsh3, Aug 31, 2021
  2. rmanasa Win User

Lock vs Login screen screenshot

Hi Josey -

Thanks for the quick reply. While your suggestion does change the sign in process, it doesn't address the differing screenshot question. Following the steps doesn't make the login screenshot the same as the Lock screenshot. As I mentioned, I can't even find the screenshots being used for both screens.

Still looking a solution to this. Open to any other suggestions you might have to the problem. Thanks!

rmanasa, Aug 31, 2021
  3. screenshot function is not working

Hello,

We understand the issue you are facing and will assist you.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Open File Explorer and click on This PC in the left navigation pane.
    • Navigate to the location: C:\Users\<Username>\Pictures\Screenshots.
    • Right click on the Screenshots folder and select Properties.
    • Click on the Location tab in the Properties Window.
    • Change the location to the desired location and click on Move.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Aug 31, 2021
  4. jmcslob Win User

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool I can't get my computer to take screenshots :cool:

jmcslob, Aug 31, 2021
Thema:

1. I can't get my computer to take screenshots - Similar Threads - can't computer screenshots

2. I can't see my screenshot after taking screenshot. Where are they saved?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't see my screenshot after taking screenshot. Where are they saved?: I have taken screenshots by pressin windows+Fn+PrtSc. When opening the caputed screenshot, i couldn't see them. where else should i search for them?...
  3. why can't I take a screenshot?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why can't I take a screenshot?: i cant take a screen shot https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cant-i-take-a-screenshot/c1e2ada7-7230-46fa-b3f1-92c1446f348c
  4. why can't I take a screenshot?

why can't I take a screenshot?: i cant take a screen shot https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cant-i-take-a-screenshot/c1e2ada7-7230-46fa-b3f1-92c1446f348c
  5. why can't I take a screenshot?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. Can't take screenshots

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can't take screenshots: I can't take screenshots on my Windows 10 laptop. If I press windows key+shift+s, nothing happens. If I press prtscrn, nothing happens. If I open up snip & sketch and press 'new', nothing happens. If I open my notifications center and click 'screen snip', nothing happens. The...
  7. Can't take screenshots

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't take screenshots: I can't take screenshots on my Windows 10 laptop. If I press windows key+shift+s, nothing happens. If I press prtscrn, nothing happens. If I open up snip & sketch and press 'new', nothing happens. If I open my notifications center and click 'screen snip', nothing happens. The...
  8. Can't take screenshots

9. Can't take a screenshot

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't take a screenshot: I'm pressing windows key + shift + S and the crosshair to outline my image appears but it keeps getting dragged to the bottom right corner when I'm not even touching the mouse. It's like I have stick drift on an xbox controller or something. Why is it doing this? submitted...
  10. I can't take screenshots in my pc.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I can't take screenshots in my pc.: The problem started from today,when i tried to capture one screenshot.When i pressed 'Windows key + g' it showed me this message,instead of capturing the screenshot.The message is, 'Xbox Game Bar is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the...