Windows 10: I Can't Get My Minecraft For Windows 10 Worlds Back After accidentally Deleting It.

Discus and support I Can't Get My Minecraft For Windows 10 Worlds Back After accidentally Deleting It. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello, I've Been Trying to Get My Minecraft Bedrock Worlds Back But I've Tried Everything. I Could Not See My Worlds In... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by NicholasYunga, Jul 8, 2020.

1. I Can't Get My Minecraft For Windows 10 Worlds Back After accidentally Deleting It.

Hello,

I've Been Trying to Get My Minecraft Bedrock Worlds Back But I've Tried Everything.

I Could Not See My Worlds In

C:\Users\Username\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MinecraftUWP_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalState\games\com.mojang\minecraftWorlds

I've Looked In Every Folder For It By Looking At The Folders Level Name But Was Not There.

I Tried other Ways but could not really Explain them here.

Please Help Me I Worked So Hard On That World And Don't Want To Lose it Forever.

:)

NicholasYunga, Jul 8, 2020

2. Getting my Minecraft worlds back after accidentally deleting them.

I just reinstalled windows 10 after having some issues and all of my Minecraft worlds were gone. I accidentally deleted the drives they were on while doing this and i cant seem to find any way to find them. Is it possible for me to get them back?

JuanSalinas4, Jul 8, 2020
  3. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Get Deleted worlds back

Hello, Miscrosoft Community

Ive been triyng to get my worlds back after i uninstall and reinstall Minecraft Windows 10 Edition and I forgot to Backup my Worlds.

I had been sad and being reflecting of what I havent backup my worlds.So could you be so kind to help me get my Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Worlds please? Or just give me an example.

Thanks!

Benjamin Armstrong, Jul 8, 2020
  4. I Can't Get My Minecraft For Windows 10 Worlds Back After accidentally Deleting It.

Missing world is in my folders but not in Minecraft W10 world list.

I have this one world on minecraft windows 10 editon that disappeared from my world list when my laptop froze and restarted. Upon going back on minecraft, the world disappeared. I've looked in the worlds folder and its still there, but its not on the world
    list. What should I do to get it back on the worlds list? PLEASE make sure your answer deals with Minecraft WINDOWS 10 EDITION and not the JAVA EDITION please.

OneWithWolvesYT, Jul 8, 2020
Thema:

I Can't Get My Minecraft For Windows 10 Worlds Back After accidentally Deleting It.

1. I Can't Get My Minecraft For Windows 10 Worlds Back After accidentally Deleting It. - Similar Threads - Can't Minecraft Worlds

2. How do I get my Minecraft Worlds back after deleting the app?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get my Minecraft Worlds back after deleting the app?: I recently uninstalled Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Bedrock because I had just replaced my motherboard this would not have gotten rid of the worlds. I reinstalled it and realized that my worlds were gone. This is obvious because I uninstalled the app which would have deleted...
  3. How do I get my Minecraft Worlds back after deleting the app?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I get my Minecraft Worlds back after deleting the app?: I recently uninstalled Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Bedrock because I had just replaced my motherboard this would not have gotten rid of the worlds. I reinstalled it and realized that my worlds were gone. This is obvious because I uninstalled the app which would have deleted...
  4. I deleted all my worlds minecraft worlds.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I deleted all my worlds minecraft worlds.: I was trying to get out of the beta on windows 10 edition, and it said to delete Minecraft so i did but it deleted all my worlds. i looked at other threads and none of them helped when i go to restore previous versions it says there are no previous versions....
  5. I Can't Get My Minecraft For Windows 10 Worlds Back After accidentally Deleting It.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I Can't Get My Minecraft For Windows 10 Worlds Back After accidentally Deleting It.: Hello, I've Been Trying to Get My Minecraft Bedrock Worlds Back But I've Tried Everything. I Could Not See My Worlds In C:\Users\Username\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MinecraftUWP_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalState\games\com.mojang\minecraftWorlds I've Looked In Every Folder...
  6. Can't Get Back Minecraft Worlds For Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't Get Back Minecraft Worlds For Windows 10: I've Been looking for my world in the .minecraft/ minecraftworlds Folder But Could Not Find it. I looked at all of the folders in minecraftworlds to find the level name but I read all of them and can't find my Deleted World name. To me I think I can't get it back because I...
  7. Minecraft For Windows 10 Deleted Worlds I Can't Get Back

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft For Windows 10 Deleted Worlds I Can't Get Back: I've Deleted a Minecraft World by Accident and Now I Can't Get It Back! Please Help Me I Tried Everything. I Looked Everywhere for the .minecratft Folder But Can't Find it in %appdata% I Have "Show hidden files, folders, and drives" On But Still Can't Find it. I Also...
  8. I accidentally deleted my main Minecraft world please i need it back

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I accidentally deleted my main Minecraft world please i need it back: I was deleting this minecraft creative world save that was right above my main survival world. I accidently pressed my survival world thinking it was the creative one and deleted it. When i saw that my main world was gone my heart stopped i spent so much time on that world i...
  9. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Get Deleted worlds back

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Get Deleted worlds back: Hello, Miscrosoft Community Ive been triyng to get my worlds back after i uninstall and reinstall Minecraft Windows 10 Edition and I forgot to Backup my Worlds. I had been sad and being reflecting of what I havent backup my worlds.So could you be so kind to help me get my...
  10. Getting my Minecraft worlds back after accidentally deleting them.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Getting my Minecraft worlds back after accidentally deleting them.: I just reinstalled windows 10 after having some issues and all of my Minecraft worlds were gone. I accidentally deleted the drives they were on while doing this and i cant seem to find any way to find them. Is it possible for me to get them back?...