Windows 10: I can't get my printer back.

Discus and support I can't get my printer back. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; So here is the story when i had win 8.1 i was connected threw my daughters vista business computer VIA home network for the printer, ever since... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Tonyb, Aug 1, 2015.

1. Tonyb Win User

I can't get my printer back.

So here is the story when i had win 8.1 i was connected threw my daughters vista business computer VIA home network for the printer, ever since upgrading to windows 10 i can't get back to it how can i connect back threw her pc so i can again have my printer??. Also for some reason the printer is showing in windows 10 but it is showing twice, but none of them work. Its i wireless printer but to far for me to get to it via wireless.

:)

Tonyb, Aug 1, 2015

2. Printers not working after Windows 10 updated

The device Manager only shows Print Queues.

I went to Setting, devices, add printer. It can't find my printer. The other printers, it shown "offline". I can't get it back online.

I reinstall the driver, and still not work.

SunnyWong2, Aug 1, 2015
  3. installed new Envy 5663 printer does not respond

using windows 10 installed new hp envy 5663 From a pdf document used printer icon and printer has not responded

my printer, Aug 1, 2015
Thema:

I can't get my printer back.

1. I can't get my printer back. - Similar Threads - can't printer

2. Can't access printer's preferences via settings-app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't access printer's preferences via settings-app: I'm having trouble with accessing printer's preferences via settings-app. Please see details:https://stackoverflow.com/questions/78333888/xerox-6204-cant-access-printers-preferences-via-settings-app...
  3. Can't access printer's preferences via settings-app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't access printer's preferences via settings-app: I'm having trouble with accessing printer's preferences via settings-app. Please see details:https://stackoverflow.com/questions/78333888/xerox-6204-cant-access-printers-preferences-via-settings-app...
  4. Can't access printer's preferences via settings-app

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Can't get a shared printer to be usable by other users home network

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't get a shared printer to be usable by other users home network: I have an HP Laserjet M14-M17 PCLmS attached to Lenovo Thinkpad with Windows 7 Pro and shared it to my network home. When viewing devices from other computers, I can see the computer and printer, and try to connect/install it. I get the "Connection to printer on computer then...
  6. Can't get a shared printer to be usable by other users home network

Can't get a shared printer to be usable by other users home network: I have an HP Laserjet M14-M17 PCLmS attached to Lenovo Thinkpad with Windows 7 Pro and shared it to my network home. When viewing devices from other computers, I can see the computer and printer, and try to connect/install it. I get the "Connection to printer on computer then...
  7. Apps show Canon printer as available after being uninstalled - Can't reinstall

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Apps show Canon printer as available after being uninstalled - Can't reinstall: Current version of Windows 11 - Problem has been in place for a few weeks now.Originally had problems printing a pdf document that seemed to stop the print spooler. Document prints fine on Windows 10.Even with restarting the spooler I couldn't get anything to print at...
  8. Apps show Canon printer as available after being uninstalled - Can't reinstall

Apps show Canon printer as available after being uninstalled - Can't reinstall: Current version of Windows 11 - Problem has been in place for a few weeks now.Originally had problems printing a pdf document that seemed to stop the print spooler. Document prints fine on Windows 10.Even with restarting the spooler I couldn't get anything to print at...
  9. I want to share my printer another system with win11 and win10 . I can't share please guide me.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I want to share my printer another system with win11 and win10 . I can't share please guide me.: Hi sir good eveningi want to share my printer another system with win11 and win10 i can't share plz kindly guide me.* Changed to a question* Original title: hi...
  10. I am trying to reinstall printer but my printer is not listed and I can't add this printer....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am trying to reinstall printer but my printer is not listed and I can't add this printer....: I am trying to reinstall my printer but the printer is not listed. It is the same printer I uninstalled. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-trying-to-reinstall-printer-but-my-printer-is/52acc357-df56-456f-9b2f-55c6f05d1381