Windows 10: I can't get my Right mouse click working, yes I'm a new B

Discus and support I can't get my Right mouse click working, yes I'm a new B in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; My spell check is working but when I R-click nothing happens as in no suggestion comes up, I am at a loss here. Thank you for your help. Sincerely... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by MichaelNovak5, Jul 6, 2020.

1. I can't get my Right mouse click working, yes I'm a new B

My spell check is working but when I R-click nothing happens as in no suggestion comes up, I am at a loss here. Thank you for your help. Sincerely New-B

:)

MichaelNovak5, Jul 6, 2020

2. Right mouse click stopped working

• When did the issue start? A month ago, after a system upgrade (new ´patch).
    • Have you made any changes on your PC prior to this issue?
      No
    • Are you using a wireless mouse? If yes, have you tried replacing the batteries?
      How about plugging the mouse to a different computer?
      The batteries are new. I tried with a cable mouse (USB) as weel and it didn´t work as well. The right button is working with MS-Word and MS-Powerpoint.
    • Have you already checked if your mouse driver is updated?
      To learn more, click here.
      Yes. As explained above, I tried with other wireless mouses and a USB one.
    • Have you already checked that the Tablet Mode is disabled?
      The right-click button doesn’t always work in Tablet Mode, so switching it off if it happens to be enabled might do the trick.
      The Tablet Mode is disabled and it´s working with other application
    Thanks for your help.

Regards,

Renato

renato guilherme (live.com, Jul 6, 2020
  3. Mouse right click is intermittent; what should I check?

Hi everyone,

I've been having a problem with my Razer Copperhead mouse. Holding down the right mouse button no longer sends a constant hold-click to my PC; instead it repeats an endless cycle of click and release, like the "turbo" buttons on old console controllers. Still, the mouse makes only one audible click, initially, when holding down the button. This problem manifests itself in shooter games (where holding right click usually looks down the scope) as the gun constantly zooming in and out. This only occurs with the right mouse button, not the left. I'm right handed, so it's weird that the left mouse button gets more wear than the right but it still works fine.

I initially thought this was an issue with the mouse being dirty, so I disassembled the mouse and cleaned everything inside and out, and this didn't fix the issue. I would like suggestions on how I can fix the mouse or if replacing it is the only option.

Thanks in advance.

The Von Matrices, Jul 6, 2020
  4. I can't get my Right mouse click working, yes I'm a new B

USB-mouse right click is not working in MS-Word 2016

Hi Jesus,

As you are facing issues with accessing the right click option on the MS programs, do not worry we will help you with this issue.

Provide us additional information to assist you better with this issue:

• What is the make and model of your computer?
    • Have you made any changes to the operating system prior to this issue?
    • Does the same issue persists on Webpages as well?

Let us try the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to run
    Hardware and Devices troubleshooter
    as it checks for common problems and makes sure that any new device or hardware connected to your PC is installed correctly.

• Press Windows key from the keyboard, type
      Troubleshooting and select it.
    • Click on view all option on the upper left corner of
      Troubleshooting window.
    • Select the Hardware and Device
      options from the list.
    • Click Next to run the
      Hardware and Device
      Troubleshooter.

Step 2: If the issue still persist, please follow the below steps and check.

• Press Windows + X keys from the keyboard and click on
      Control Panel.

• Click on Mouse.

• On the Device Settings tab of the
      Mouse Properties screen, click the Disable button to turn off the Touchpad.

• Restart the system and enable.

Hope it helps. Get back to us with the required information and updated status of accessing the mouse for further

assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Jul 6, 2020
Thema:

I can't get my Right mouse click working, yes I'm a new B

1. I can't get my Right mouse click working, yes I'm a new B - Similar Threads - can't Right mouse

2. I'm stuck in this screen and I can't click because my mouse don't work

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I'm stuck in this screen and I can't click because my mouse don't work: I'm currently stuck to this screen and my mouse and maybe my keyboard too isn't also working so I can't click advanced option https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-stuck-in-this-screen-and-i-cant-click-because/2898d90d-b51d-4a31-94e0-e6fbef9e3a08
  3. I'm stuck in this screen and I can't click because my mouse don't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm stuck in this screen and I can't click because my mouse don't work: I'm currently stuck to this screen and my mouse and maybe my keyboard too isn't also working so I can't click advanced option https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-stuck-in-this-screen-and-i-cant-click-because/2898d90d-b51d-4a31-94e0-e6fbef9e3a08
  4. I'm stuck in this screen and I can't click because my mouse don't work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I'm can't right click on any file.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I'm can't right click on any file.: My desktop uses Windows 10; suddenly I can't right click on any file in file explorer such as pdf, image, ppt,... When I right click on the right one, my screen gonna turn black and then exit the file explorer.Thank you all for helping....
  6. I'm can't right click on any file.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm can't right click on any file.: My desktop uses Windows 10; suddenly I can't right click on any file in file explorer such as pdf, image, ppt,... When I right click on the right one, my screen gonna turn black and then exit the file explorer.Thank you all for helping....
  7. I'm can't right click on any file.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. right click mouse not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    right click mouse not working: Wireless mouse, Changed battery, reset mouse, new port USB, updated security.....help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/right-click-mouse-not-working/d9a5b8c9-8fda-44ce-8aae-47fbe2785bc1
  9. mouse right click not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    mouse right click not working: Right click not working. The mouse software is running on the most resent update. I've looked all over the internet and nothing seems to be working. Any ideas?...
  10. Right-clicking with my mouse not working.

in Windows 10 Support
    Right-clicking with my mouse not working.: I have recently installed Windows 10 and downloaded a huge file just this morning. Whenever I right-click by means of my mouse it takes forever and it invariably freezes my computer, which means shutting the thing down and restarting it again. It happens when I right-click my...